🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will The Killing Of Muslims By Muslims Create WWlll ?

So if you say no then what will the outcome of the recent events in the mid east be?

it was 47 beheadings , no reason for ww3 as far as I can tell . Might mix things up between the Saudis and iran though , maybe . Who knows , muslims have been killing each other for centuries .

You could say humans have been killing themselves for centuries. But until the last century man did not have the weaponry it has now. Perhaps these countries will continue to have civil wars within their own borders or if it doesn't...

Maybe , let them kill each other . With a new president we will defend against them . Hope it , a possible attack on the USA doesn't happen with the current 'cic' mrobama RC !! -------------------- as far as humans killing humans . Problem currently is muslims RC !!

well if Muslims killing Muslims will result in WWIII then they've been taking their sweet time. They've been whacking each other for 1000 years.

so I say NO.

Will The Killing Of Muslims By Muslims Create WWlll ?
Outrage grows after Saudi public terror executions
Will the support by Russia of Syria and Iran lead to a mass extinction event with America backing Saudi Arabia and Iraq?

No but hopefully it will lead to a Saudi led Sunni alliance (Jordan, Pakistan, Egypt, Bahrain, Sunni Iraq, UAE, Yemen, Sunni Syria and North Africa) against Iran lead Shia alliance (Lebanon, Shia Iraq and Shia Syria).

Then we can sit back and eat popcorn and watch the fireworks!

well if Muslims killing Muslims will result in WWIII then they've been taking their sweet time. They've been whacking each other for 1000 years.

so I say NO.

muslims killing muslims is not the only thing going on, I say that you are very dim

Forum List

Back