Will this always be the ONE THING that will make Obama the weirdest president in American History?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The only US president to appear on a Late Night Comedy Show 10 times while in office. When Clinton appeared he was not in Office. That was the main thing that turned me off about and make it hard for me to take him seriously as a US president. I believe he appeared on the Tonight Show right after he became president in early 2009.

now we have a president who is a conspiracy nutjob. Having,a,president appearing on SNL/Late Show to humor Americans, is not as weird as having a president who believes and spews out completely unfounded conspiracies.

Last edited:
Obama was an incompetent racist who must be related to Dennis the Menace. The man just had an uncanny ability to be wrong all the time

now we have a president who is a conspiracy nutjob. Having,a,president appearing on SNL/Late Show to humor Americans, is not as weird as having a president who believes and spews out completely unfounded conspiracies.

he still never made himself look like a clown appearing on comedy shows

Good night

What exactly did Obama say or do, to single out just the white race or demonize a specific group of white folks as un-American or enemies of America, because they disagreed with him??

appearing on the comedy shows made him lose all credibility

Obama was an incompetent racist who must be related to Dennis the Menace. The man just had an uncanny ability to be wrong all the time

Good night

Bur the fact that Trump is a tin hat conspiracist is normal?
TINHAT.jpg

:happy-1:

Good night

Bur the fact that Trump is a tin hat conspiracist is normal?
View attachment 274147
:happy-1:

Obama is the only president to appear on a comedy show while in office....................10 times

The only US president to appear on a Late Night Comedy Show 10 times while in office. When Clinton appeared he was not in Office. That was the main thing that turned me off about and make it hard for me to take him seriously as a US president. I believe he appeared on the Tonight Show right after he became president in early 2009.
Nah, I don't think so

Nah, I don't think so

So another president did something more weird???????????????????????

Nah, I don't think so

Weird?

:disbelief:

Nah, I don't think so

Grover Cleveland married his adopted daughter :dunno:

Nah, I don't think so

Weird?

:disbelief:

66470621_352868905634991_7739272235482873856_n.jpg

Bill Clinton is too busy killing his enemies like Vince Foster and Jeff Epstein to appear on talk shows.

Forum List

Back