History Will Record: Dr. Anthony Faucci, American Hero

But not the protests. That should have been plea # 1 from Fauci. Politicians should have preemptively deployed the National Guard to minimize gatherings.
Protests are usually crowded. :D

Wait you're mad about recommendations but then say you wanted the NG deployed? Er, make up your mind?

Protests are usually crowded. :D

Wait you're mad about recommendations but then say you wanted the NG deployed? Er, make up your mind?
Protests are usually crowded but why were Fauci, the Democrats and their media not up in arms even moreso that people were flocking to protests by the thousands during a pandemic? They seemed to be more up in arms over a small business trying to make money or a church gathering.

Protests are usually crowded but why were Fauci, the Democrats and their media not up in arms even moreso that people were flocking to protests by the thousands during a pandemic? They seemed to be more up in arms over a small business trying to make money or a church gathering.
SO you wanted to send i the NG to break up gatherings. I must admit, thats a novel approach. I would imagine that would also be a state thing yes?

But you're mad at Fauci for counseling wear masks?
Im mad at Fauci for being inconsistent yet expecting everyone to “follow the science.” It makes sense that the more people concentrated, the more likely a pandemic to spread. Following the science, Thousands gathered for a protest is more likely to impact a pandemic vs less than 100 gathering for a funeral yet Fauci and his Democrat handlers seemed more concerned about smaller gatherings vs mass social justice protests.

Yes because he made millions on patents right...oh wait, he didn't.
You sure?

And, consider some implications of this:

Are you really sure?

Last edited:
Im mad at Fauci for being inconsistent yet expecting everyone to “follow the science.” It makes sense that the more people concentrated, the more likely a pandemic to spread. Following the science, Thousands gathered for a protest is more likely to impact a pandemic vs less than 100 gathering for a funeral yet Fauci and his Democrat handlers seemed more concerned about smaller gatherings vs mass social justice protests.

Thats fair, but it doesn't make him the Patron Dark Lord either. Further, his statements are recommendations without force of law.

I'm 100% sure history will record Dr. Faucci as a profile-in-courage, an American hero who would not back down. Never Surrender! While others pay lip service to American ideals and truth, Dr. Faucci lives it -- even at the cost of credible death threats to himself and his family. The man was the face of the government early on during the AIDS Crisis. He listed, he changed his mind on some things and he became an ally of those protesting the government's responses and more.

American Hero!

Now he's under constant attack by partisans and dangerous demagogues, and crazed conspiracy theorists. And the partisan hacks continue even with a total lack of evidence linking Dr. Faucci to any wrongdoing whatsoever. Zero. NADA. BS Charges. Slander. Death Threats.

A GOP-led subcommittee has spent over a year probing the nation’s response to the pandemic and whether U.S.-funded research in China may have played any role in how it started — yet found no evidence linking Fauci to wrongdoing.

He’d already been grilled behind closed doors, for 14 hours over two days in January. But Monday, Fauci testified voluntarily in public and on camera at a hearing that quickly deteriorated into partisan attacks.

Republicans repeated unproven accusations against the longtime National Institutes of Health scientist while Democrats apologized for Congress besmirching his name and bemoaned a missed opportunity to prepare for the next scary outbreak.
I am a conservative, but you never heard one smear on the amazing Dr. Fauci from me. This man led others to wipe out diseases of the worst kind, and to this day he has done outstanding good with his amazing good calls on whatever is hurting human health so that lives are saved and lives are made better by his medical leadership. Kudos to Dr. Fauci. His contributions to human life are more than many.

More than you are evidently, else you would have posted.
Go back and re read my full post with edited in links.

If you’re still so sure, then you’re just conceding that you have a closed mind.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 1.53.31 PM.png

Howler MTG.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 1.56.33 PM.png

FIFY.....History will record Fauci Trump as a Carnival Barking Felon.
Nah. History written by libtard academics might as well already be written. Valueless.

But actual history will establish just how rancid you and your ilk have been and still are.

Nah. History written by libtard academics might as well already be written. Valueless.

But actual history will establish just how rancid you and your ilk have been and still are.
We feel the same about your tainted administration.
So vile and putrid.

How many trump admin have been "Convicted".
Oh, 2-tiered justice system....LOLLOLLL.

Quit committing CRIMES.

Forum List

Back