History Will Record: Dr. Anthony Faucci, American Hero

We feel the same about your tainted administration.
So vile and putrid.

How many trump admin have been "Convicted".
Oh, 2-tiered justice system....LOLLOLLL.

Quit committing CRIMES.
Let me know if you ever want to be on topic and when you want to make a coherent meaningful point.

Keep trying, Winky Dinky.

Let me know if you ever want to be on topic and when you want to make a coherent meaningful point.

Keep trying, Winky Dinky.
Nah, you show how much of a coward you are when asked to point out ANY lie I've told.

You just go with......I already did.
So, man up and QUOTE my lie.

I'm 100% sure history will record Dr. Faucci as a profile-in-courage, an American hero who would not back down. Never Surrender! While others pay lip service to American ideals and truth, Dr. Faucci lives it -- even at the cost of credible death threats to himself and his family. The man was the face of the government early on during the AIDS Crisis. He listed, he changed his mind on some things and he became an ally of those protesting the government's responses and more.

American Hero!

Now he's under constant attack by partisans and dangerous demagogues, and crazed conspiracy theorists. And the partisan hacks continue even with a total lack of evidence linking Dr. Faucci to any wrongdoing whatsoever. Zero. NADA. BS Charges. Slander. Death Threats.

A GOP-led subcommittee has spent over a year probing the nation’s response to the pandemic and whether U.S.-funded research in China may have played any role in how it started — yet found no evidence linking Fauci to wrongdoing.

He’d already been grilled behind closed doors, for 14 hours over two days in January. But Monday, Fauci testified voluntarily in public and on camera at a hearing that quickly deteriorated into partisan attacks.

Republicans repeated unproven accusations against the longtime National Institutes of Health scientist while Democrats apologized for Congress besmirching his name and bemoaned a missed opportunity to prepare for the next scary outbreak.
The left’s god.

He tortured puppies and performed gain of function research. He lied about both. Guess he can be a hero in the horror comic books.

I am a conservative, but you never heard one smear on the amazing Dr. Fauci from me. This man led others to wipe out diseases of the worst kind, and to this day he has done outstanding good with his amazing good calls on whatever is hurting human health so that lives are saved and lives are made better by his medical leadership. Kudos to Dr. Fauci. His contributions to human life are more than many.
Agree

History will record that Fauci was essentially a profiteering criminal.
He and his team practically wiped out the problems with re to the AIDS virus a couple of decades ago, wasn't it? My hobby is reading medical needs and improvements. While many of us at USMB have discussed the rights and wrongs of political decisions, Dr. Fauci was focusing on how to rid mankind of the AIDS virus. We can't always dig deep enough to get to the bottom of where politics went wrong, but Dr. Fauci went over and beyond cracking down a number of deleterious viral enemies. Had we spent as much time on ridding mankind of poor political schemas, nobody saved more human lives than Dr. Fauci. He hit one after another threatening viral enemies to the floor saving countless lives worldwide. I ain't buyin' the Fauci bad hubris. The man saved more human lives than we can accurately guess at, while we spend all our time trying to get along with each other and avoid war. How did we do stopping all wars? A few of us avoided going to the Ukraine during Russia's overbearing missile attacks on Ukraine, their once political brother. And we avoided the stainless steel rain of those terrible missiles of merciless killing blindly men, women, children from infancy to college graduation, and anyone else walking on Ukraine's broken, earthly sphere..

He and his team practically wiped out the problems with re to the AIDS virus a couple of decades ago, wasn't it? My hobby is reading medical needs and improvements. While many of us at USMB have discussed the rights and wrongs of political decisions, Dr. Fauci was focusing on how to rid mankind of the AIDS virus. We can't always dig deep enough to get to the bottom of where politics went wrong, but Dr. Fauci went over and beyond cracking down a number of deleterious viral enemies. Had we spent as much time on ridding mankind of poor political schemas, nobody saved more human lives than Dr. Fauci. He hit one after another threatening viral enemies to the floor saving countless lives worldwide. I ain't buyin' the Fauci bad hubris. The man saved more human lives than we can accurately guess at, while we spend all our time trying to get along with each other and avoid war. How did we do stopping all wars? A few of us avoided going to the Ukraine during Russia's overbearing missile attacks on Ukraine, their once political brother. And we avoided the stainless steel rain of those terrible missiles of merciless killing blindly men, women, children from infancy to college graduation, and anyone else walking on Ukraine's broken, earthly sphere..
Don’t buy the propaganda.

Forum List

Back