will trump lift sanctions on russia

No, Trump won't lift sanctions on Russia. He wants Europe to buy American liquid gas and Russia so far is the largest gas supplier to Europe in the world and thus Russia is a strong competitor. USA believes that sanctions weaken Russia, but Putin finds a lot of countries in the world to deal with.

Cool story but Trump and his motivations are not to be conflated with USA
Exactly. Just like the Poles who have a high opinion of America but a real low opinion of the Liar in Chief according to Pew Research.

it would be great if Trump lifts sanctions if he thinks thats the best course of action for the USA . If he lifts 'mrobamas' sanctions because he thinks that its best for the USA then its just a poke in the eye for you lefties and further diminishment of mrobama . ME . i will love it Reasonable and other lefties .

Last edited:
obama sanctioned them for election interference....
What Election Interference?
upload_2017-7-6_10-54-34.png

What votes were changed?

I know near 6 Million Illegal Votes were cast for Hillary Clinton, byIllegally Registered Illegal Immigrants through Motor Voter registration.

So was Russia helping to Register Illegal Aliens to Vote for Hillary Clinton? Maybe they owed her for the Uranium One Smoky Back Room Deal?

Like I said, do you have one shred of Evidence that we could all look at with our own eyes to prove Russia actually "Interfered with the Election" and changed the outcome?
Mean tweets about an ugly hag don't count.

Internet trolls mock #CNNBlackmail of Reddit user who posted Trump WWE video

He shouldn't, if he's got political sense.

The Senate voted nearly unanimously on Wednesday to allow Congress to strip the president of the power to unilaterally lift existing sanctions against Russia, a matter that had many of President Trump’s allies siding with his harshest critics.

The measure, which was approved 97 to 2 — Senators Rand Paul of Kentucky and Mike Lee of Utah, both Republicans, were the only votes against it — bolsters existing sanctions and would allow Congress to thwart any presidential effort to curtail sanctions without congressional approval.

“This administration has been too eager, far too eager in my mind, to put sanctions relief on the table,” Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the minority leader, said Wednesday. “We cannot let Russia’s meddling in our elections go unpunished, lest they ever consider something similar again.”

Senate Backs Measure Limiting President’s Power to Lift Sanctions

As we all remember from Schoolhouse Rock, it also needs to pass the House, and Paul Ryan is doing his best to hem and haw and not act on it, saying it should have properly begun in the House. He could fix it simply enough. But he is stalling; perhaps with this meeting in mind?

If the President lifts any of the Russian sanctions, he's got the ENTIRE Senate pissed off. He has a lot of reasons not to do that right now.

I don't think he'll lift sanctions.

Yep, Trump's hands are tied on Russia, and there are some reports that Vlad is losing his cool over that. His creative side projects have so far been net losers for him and unfortunately common Russians, we have to keep it that way.

He shouldn't, if he's got political sense.

The Senate voted nearly unanimously on Wednesday to allow Congress to strip the president of the power to unilaterally lift existing sanctions against Russia, a matter that had many of President Trump’s allies siding with his harshest critics.

The measure, which was approved 97 to 2 — Senators Rand Paul of Kentucky and Mike Lee of Utah, both Republicans, were the only votes against it — bolsters existing sanctions and would allow Congress to thwart any presidential effort to curtail sanctions without congressional approval.

“This administration has been too eager, far too eager in my mind, to put sanctions relief on the table,” Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the minority leader, said Wednesday. “We cannot let Russia’s meddling in our elections go unpunished, lest they ever consider something similar again.”

Senate Backs Measure Limiting President’s Power to Lift Sanctions

As we all remember from Schoolhouse Rock, it also needs to pass the House, and Paul Ryan is doing his best to hem and haw and not act on it, saying it should have properly begun in the House. He could fix it simply enough. But he is stalling; perhaps with this meeting in mind?

If the President lifts any of the Russian sanctions, he's got the ENTIRE Senate pissed off. He has a lot of reasons not to do that right now.

I don't think he'll lift sanctions.
----------------------------------------- the way i understand things is that TRUMP can do as he likes RIGHT NOW . My hope is that Trump does what is best for the USA and that may include lifting mrobamas sanctions on Russia OldLady .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back