Will trump punk out?

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
""Donald Trump's actual intentions toward Russia, and whether he prioritizes improving ties with Moscow over supporting America's traditional interests, will become apparent shortly after he takes office in January, when he'll decide how to follow through on his predecessor's promise for military force.

A battalion of U.S. forces, roughly 1,000 troops, is scheduled to deploy to Poland early in 2017 as a part of the European Reassurance Initiative, a broad plan the Obama administration developed to deter Russia. The multi-billion-dollar scheme, coordinated with NATO, also involves Britain, Germany and Canada each sending equal numbers of troops to the three Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, bolstered by smaller deployments from other member states, like Croatia.

The permanent, rotational forces sent to Russia's doorstep – a first in NATO's post-Cold War history – are meant to serve as an unwavering signal to Moscow that the allies will protect one another from outside threats....""...OR will he man up and try to act presidential?? The chances are not good

Yes, let's poke the bear on the way out so Obama can prove his manhood and leave his successor with WWIII

Yes, let's poke the bear on the way out so Obama can prove his manhood and leave his successor with WWIII
With the chump kissing Putins butt we have nothing to fear Putin won't take advantage of his buddy And pigs fly

With the chump kissing Putins butt we have nothing to fear Putin won't take advantage of his buddy And pigs fly
And It's not poking the bear but letting ALL OUR friends and allies to know that we'll be there for them if worst comes to worst UNFORTUNATELY trump is leaning on the side of making enemies of our friends

All you have to do to know if Trump has punked out on Russia is watch the price of oil.

If the price of oil goes up, Trump is helping his Secretary of ExxonMobil and Vladimir Putin.

If obastard developed the European Reassurance Initiative, do not count on Trump keeping it.

All you have to do to know if Trump has punked out on Russia is watch the price of oil.

If the price of oil goes up, Trump is helping his Secretary of ExxonMobil and Vladimir Putin.
You noticed Obama banning drilling in the Artic?? Maybe chump tries to overturn it?

You noticed Obama banning drilling in the Artic?? Maybe chump tries to overturn it?
Watch the price of oil.
I do very carefully ,,Have a boatload of WLL
Ouch. How long you been carrying that?

I got burned on Arch Coal. Bought it in 2008, and held onto it for too long. :lol:

I should have fucking known better.

Will trump punk out?

Like Barry did with his disastrous 'Syrian Red Line'?
Like Barry did when Putin took Crimea?
Like when Barry did when he failed to confront Putin about the hacking?

:haha:

Will trump punk out?

easyteed, we are talking about Your Orange Buddy, not your dearleader.

Will trump punk out?

He confronted Putin You wanted him to challenge Putin to a duel??

Watch the price of oil.
I do very carefully ,,Have a boatload of WLL
Ouch. How long you been carrying that?

I got burned on Arch Coal. Bought it in 2008, and held onto it for too long. :lol:

I should have fucking known better.
Got in about 10 this year saw it go to 4+ and 5 Averaged down and still own it

Forum List

Back