Will trump punk out?

""Donald Trump's actual intentions toward Russia, and whether he prioritizes improving ties with Moscow over supporting America's traditional interests, will become apparent shortly after he takes office in January, when he'll decide how to follow through on his predecessor's promise for military force.

A battalion of U.S. forces, roughly 1,000 troops, is scheduled to deploy to Poland early in 2017 as a part of the European Reassurance Initiative, a broad plan the Obama administration developed to deter Russia. The multi-billion-dollar scheme, coordinated with NATO, also involves Britain, Germany and Canada each sending equal numbers of troops to the three Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, bolstered by smaller deployments from other member states, like Croatia.

The permanent, rotational forces sent to Russia's doorstep – a first in NATO's post-Cold War history – are meant to serve as an unwavering signal to Moscow that the allies will protect one another from outside threats....""...OR will he man up and try to act presidential?? The chances are not good

You're just running around in circles grabbing your ass and screaming from the butt hurt, aren't you?
Sorry kaz nothing hurts including my bank account

Yes, liberals on the site are all:

1) Rich and don't need the money
2) Military Veterans
3) Gun owners
4) Christians

And you all were Republicans until the SCOTUS stopped Gore from stealing the election
Well truth be told in most circles I'd be considered rich and I did spend 2 years in the service Army and drafted BUT I don't own a gun and am Jewish AND yes I was a repub even voted for GWB but will never vote repub again

Ah, a self hating Jew. Yes, I agree you fit a different mold than other liberals. You're the only ones who don't get smarter as you get richer. All other groups become more conservative as their wealth increases

Well truth be told in most circles I'd be considered rich and I did spend 2 years in the service Army and drafted BUT I don't own a gun and am Jewish AND yes I was a repub even voted for GWB but will never vote repub again
And you think / thought Hillary was better than Trump? And even after the DNC was exposed as a bunch of Anti-Semites you consider the DNC better than the GOP?

So, how much VA Disability are you getting for that 'dain bramage'?

:p

""Donald Trump's actual intentions toward Russia, and whether he prioritizes improving ties with Moscow over supporting America's traditional interests, will become apparent shortly after he takes office in January, when he'll decide how to follow through on his predecessor's promise for military force.

A battalion of U.S. forces, roughly 1,000 troops, is scheduled to deploy to Poland early in 2017 as a part of the European Reassurance Initiative, a broad plan the Obama administration developed to deter Russia. The multi-billion-dollar scheme, coordinated with NATO, also involves Britain, Germany and Canada each sending equal numbers of troops to the three Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, bolstered by smaller deployments from other member states, like Croatia.

The permanent, rotational forces sent to Russia's doorstep – a first in NATO's post-Cold War history – are meant to serve as an unwavering signal to Moscow that the allies will protect one another from outside threats....""...OR will he man up and try to act presidential?? The chances are not good

You're just running around in circles grabbing your ass and screaming from the butt hurt, aren't you?

2) Military Veterans
3) Gun owners
4) Christians

And you all were Republicans until the SCOTUS stopped Gore from stealing the election

Ah, a self hating Jew. Yes, I agree you fit a different mold than other liberals. You're the only ones who don't get smarter as you get richer. All other groups become more conservative as their wealth increases
You have it wrong kaz The more wealth one has the more they can think of others Poor schmucks like some here only think of themselves Even chump in his misguided way is trying to help the needy the republicans

And you think / thought Hillary was better than Trump? And even after the DNC was exposed as a bunch of Anti-Semites you consider the DNC better than the GOP?

So, how much VA Disability are you getting for that 'dain bramage'?

:p
LOL last thing I got from the gov't was 12 cents a mile from Ft Bliss in El paso to NY and that was the jan following JFK getting murdered

yawn

2) Military Veterans
3) Gun owners
4) Christians

You have it wrong kaz The more wealth one has the more they can think of others Poor schmucks like some here only think of themselves Even chump in his misguided way is trying to help the needy the republicans

:wtf:

OK, I'm now calling you a liar for saying how rich you are. If you were, you'd know that charity is not equal to government. You can give money on your own. In fact, government is the worst possible way to give money. But you think you need government to pry the money out of the hands of those rich bastards because you don't want to leave it to chance or choice, it's just gimme. The gig is up, you outed yourself.

Every time I read that government = charity from you losers I remember why you are a loser

So you are saying you want Trump be just like Obama. OK.
I 'love' how you have the ability to read something, choose not to like what you read, so you completely assign your own meaning / interpretation to what was said. You are such a 'special' snowflake. :p
You snowflake!:p You are equating Trump with Obama, so that is your problem.

yawn
Frankie You're going to sleep while trump burns america down?

Yes, let's poke the bear on the way out so Obama can prove his manhood and leave his successor with WWIII
So pro-Russian, are you, ObiFrank.

San Francisco, CA
December 21, 2066

In much the same way Japanese soldiers hiding in Guam and Pacific Islands were still fighting the war 50 years after VJ Day, Jake Starkey, the last hold out from the 2016 election finally admits Donald Trump won

Merry Christmas, Jake

yawn

yawn

Prometheus never sleeps, he steals fire from the gods and gives it to...well, folks like you.

See, this is why you are often ignored - YOU LIE!

In the MEANTIME you keep trying to divert attention from the MANY times Barry PUNKED OUT, BACKED DOWN, COWERED, APPEASED, PAID THE RANSOM....

Poor snowflake.

Listen, all of you. Obama did not run for office. He kicked Mccain and Romney butt. He made Trump look stupid.

Every time the trumpelsteins say "what about Obama" or "Hillary", the snowflakes are saying that Trump is the same.

yawn

Prometheus never sleeps, he steals fire from the gods and gives it to...well, folks like you.
Read the rise and fall of the Roman empire ,,, if you have ,reread it It could be happening here

See, this is why you are often ignored - YOU LIE!

In the MEANTIME you keep trying to divert attention from the MANY times Barry PUNKED OUT, BACKED DOWN, COWERED, APPEASED, PAID THE RANSOM....

Poor snowflake.
Everytime you say "what about Obama or Hillary" you are equating trump with them. And you getting capital letter butt hurt shows you know it. :p

Obama and Clinton are leaving Trump with an awful mess. They've dragged us to the brink of WWIII. Russia shouldn't be our enemy. The Russian People have so much in common with the American People. Another Cold War or WWIII, is completely unnecessary. Hopefully Trump can reset Clinton/Obama's disastrous 'Reset Button.' WWIII can be averted. But Trump's got his hands full repairing Obama's awful damage. I wish him the best of luck.

Forum List

Back