Will Trump Win New York?

No.

But he'll come closer than any other Republican in decades.

And win more House seats in the process.

Heavily weighted poll favors Harris, but the truth is in the details. This election may very well go the way of Trump/Clinton!

No. She is leading him in New York by about 13 points, which is about the average since July and nowhere near a margin of error.

You clearly didn't watch the short video. But I thank you for providing the MSM opinion
It is closer to reality base, to see what the sentiment is, by checking all the polling that has been done. 13 point spread is pretty big. I guess we will just wait and see if New York becomes a Red State for the first time in 50 years, but I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you.

It is closer to reality base, to see what the sentiment is, by checking all the polling that has been done. 13 point spread is pretty big. I guess we will just wait and see if New York becomes a Red State for the first time in 50 years, but I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you.
40 years. 1984 was the last time NY went Republican. Remember the Reagan Election Day Massacre when he righteously bitchslapped Walter MonDULL?

40 years. 1984 was the last time NY went Republican. Remember the Reagan Election Day Massacre when he righteously bitchslapped Walter MonDULL?
Correct 40 years

As rumoured ,
Will the Donald publicly walk on water before or after his landslide victory ?
It seems that Universe has welcomed him into its Singularity along with Jesus the Essene monk and Lucifer , Prince of Light and the ruler of real time .
Seems the angry old Goddy man has been forced into retirement .
Well over due .

Forum List

Back