Will WAPO and NY Times and CNN executives be questioned by Congress over the Hunter Laptop coverup?

Why would I say people were convinced based on nothing? That’s idiotic. I think many people like yourself are either fooled by the propaganda or maliciously trying to push the stolen election narrative to support Trump

How can it be malicious to proffer the TRUTH? Or are you going to try to deny Zuckerbug DID try to coerce the election by buying Biddum a win with his 400 million dollars?

It's not. You are just deflecting from the fact that you made a statement of fact about the election which you cannot support so keep trying to change the subject, like every other leftwing loser on this site.
Haha, you literally just admitted that your petty insult statement was not relevant. But now it’s my fault for deflecting?!?! get a life

Now that it is clear major news media lied their asses off to help Biden get elected, will there be any consequences at all?
Wheres the evidence they covered up a crime which they are supposed to have committed. 18 months later and still nothing. Grow up.

Of course not, the Democrats control the DOJ and the Intelligence agencies as well as printed and social media.
Thats complete bullshit. Youre paranoid and have been since Trump got chucked out. Youd better come up with something better than hate

Wheres the evidence they covered up a crime which they are supposed to have committed. 18 months later and still nothing. Grow up.

Thats complete bullshit. Youre paranoid and have been since Trump got chucked out. Youd better come up with something better than hate
You get they're looking for crimes of the Trump family that of back 40 years, right?

But now it’s my fault for deflecting?!?

Yeah, imagine that. A schmuck like you ridicules all attempts to prove the election a fraud as if it were baseless EVEN IN LIGHT of evidence being presented! Yet cannot back up his position one bit.

Then runs like a little girl pissing herself trying to change the subject when I pin them down.

Now you don't even think it is your fault for trying to change the subject?

TOO FUNNY :21:

Maybe Joe Bedpan made you do it.

Yeah, imagine that. A schmuck like you ridicules all attempts to prove the election a fraud as if it were baseless EVEN IN LIGHT of evidence being presented! Yet cannot back up his position one bit.

Then runs like a little girl pissing herself trying to change the subject when I pin them down.

Now you don't even think it is your fault for trying to change the subject?

TOO FUNNY :21:

Maybe Joe Bedpan made you do it.
You’re the one that changed the subject genius, you literally just admitted to it!! I’ll happily dig into the fake evidence that you think proves election fraud. Pick the strongest piece of evidence and let’s dig in. I’ve done this countless times with twats who always end up running from the debate. But I’m happy to do it again… go!

It's not my responsibility to educate you on facts that are now in the public domain. You denying irrefutable facts doesn't surprise me in the least.

It's not my responsibility to educate you on facts that are now in the public domain. You denying irrefutable facts doesn't surprise me in the least.
I'll ask again.
Have they been charged with any crimes?
I know they haven't so what is it that's in the public domain? Let me guess.
Your hatred of them, you hoping they find something, maybe more conspiracles???

Surely you can see its all wishful thinking. Maybe someone should educate you about some facts.

I'll ask again.
Have they been charged with any crimes?
I know they haven't so what is it that's in the public domain? Let me guess.
Your hatred of them, you hoping they find something, maybe more conspiracles???

Surely you can see its all wishful thinking. Maybe someone should educate you about some facts.
You view my country through a soda straw and think you have the big picture. That makes you particularly annoying. Why don't you post a report on the Royal's Spring fashion? That would be more interesting than your usual drivel.

You view my country through a soda straw and think you have the big picture. That makes you particularly annoying. Why don't you post a report on the Royal's Spring fashion? That would be more interesting than your usual drivel.
Dont divert. You have implied they are guilty of something and they are not. Produce the evidence or stick to your bible and telling lies.

It's not my responsibility to educate you or my British stalker about information that is in the public domain.
In it in you ability to educate me. You can however back up your statements, right? Apparently now

Forum List

Back