Will we ever have single payer health care in this country?

single payer healthcare??

• Total voters
And you can continue to lead shorter more expensives and disease ridden lives. Should dovetail nicely with being a walled in police state without enough livable wage jobs for all.

That is because the US is the fattest country. We have way too many people who are fat and out of shape. Nothing to do with medicine. You're wrong yet again Lowrie. We have the best cancer treatments in the world here in the US. We have the best Childrens Hospitals in the WORLD. We are also fat and suffer many heart attacks. That has to do with gluttony not our healthcare.

The U.S. is the most obese nation in the world, just ahead of Mexico

Lowrie, I enjoy making you look stupid.

Why does our exceptional nation never have any other response than to blame its own people. Never any responsibility, just blame for a predatory society not only abroad, but right here at home. Of course america is a very sick, unhealthy and emotionally unstable society, do you not witness that daily?

Only when we read any of your posts.

The boy indeed does love seeing himself talk.
Anything above and beyond a twitterbyte to much discussion in america? No wonder the political system is in the shape it's in.

Lowrie, is US the fattest nation. Yes or No?

"Govt spending" to corporations relating to endless wars of aggression and global occupations cannot be sustained is anyone give a fuck about a functional society of any kind, much less an ostensible representative democracy, which let's face it, we're not at this time.

What's that got to do with health care?
That's why america "cannot afford" 21st century healthcare.
The empire comes first before the people.

Why does our exceptional nation never have any other response than to blame its own people. Never any responsibility, just blame for a predatory society not only abroad, but right here at home. Of course america is a very sick, unhealthy and emotionally unstable society, do you not witness that daily?

Anything above and beyond a twitterbyte to much discussion in america? No wonder the political system is in the shape it's in.

You should have used the word "too" instead of "to". The political system is the way it because those who make these kinds of decisions want it that way. They want us distracted and mad at each other.
Thanks! I'll fix that typo for you STAT.

Sure, goes all the way back to Bacon's Rebellion on this land mass. And they prefer to down regulate the educational level, the economic security and the health of the population.

You're too lazy to look at what's really wrong with our Political system/class.

That is because the US is the fattest country. We have way too many people who are fat and out of shape. Nothing to do with medicine. You're wrong yet again Lowrie. We have the best cancer treatments in the world here in the US. We have the best Childrens Hospitals in the WORLD. We are also fat and suffer many heart attacks. That has to do with gluttony not our healthcare.

The U.S. is the most obese nation in the world, just ahead of Mexico

Lowrie, I enjoy making you look stupid.

Great topic for another thread.

You should have used the word "too" instead of "to". The political system is the way it because those who make these kinds of decisions want it that way. They want us distracted and mad at each other.

Sure, goes all the way back to Bacon's Rebellion on this land mass. And they prefer to down regulate the educational level, the economic security and the health of the population.

Nah, you're just irritated to hear or discuss what I've learned, and that’s OK. We’re taught to believe and to fight, but not to think.

But in short, the people do not matter, concentrated wealth does.

"Govt spending" to corporations relating to endless wars of aggression and global occupations cannot be sustained is anyone give a fuck about a functional society of any kind, much less an ostensible representative democracy, which let's face it, we're not at this time.

Well, I agree with you that our foreign policy is a sorry legacy of empire building, and that our military functions largely as a front for global corporate interests. That's exactly why I don't trust government with health care.

Well, I agree with you that our foreign policy is a sorry legacy of empire building, and that our military functions largely as a front for global corporate interests. That's exactly why I don't trust government with health care.
Sure. Even though the providers would be private.

Exactly because of that, in fact. Funneling tax revenue to private profits is about as corrupt as government gets.

The countries that have socialized medicine all made a national commitment in that regard many decades ago, before the modern health insurance and health care industries arose.

To try to do so in the U.S. where literally millions of people work in the insurance industry, and where the whole healthcare industry has grown to adulthood under the current paradigm? Ain't happening.

Not to mention the fact that under the Tenth Amendment, the Federal Government is prohibited from getting into the healthcare-delivery business (except for certain government workers and veterans).

It's mental masturbation, and one wonders whether the current crop of Leftist Presidential Wannabee's is just ignorant, or assumes the Public is ignorant enough to believe their empty, impossible promises.

Bullshit. This is why our mortality rate is inferior not because of healthcare. Don’t deviate.

It's mental masturbation, and one wonders whether the current crop of Leftist Presidential Wannabee's is just ignorant, or assumes the Public is ignorant enough to believe their empty, impossible promises.

I think it's mostly the latter. But certainly not always.

Exactly because of that, in fact. Funneling tax revenue to private profits is about as corrupt as government gets.
And yet it is all we do, but for some reason, it is off limits for a healthier more globally competitive nation. Seems odd.

Bullshit. This is why our mortality rate is inferior not because of healthcare. Don’t deviate.
I will deviate from you all I like son.

The countries that have socialized medicine all made a national commitment in that regard many decades ago, before the modern health insurance and health care industries arose.

To try to do so in the U.S. where literally millions of people work in the insurance industry, and where the whole healthcare industry has grown to adulthood under the current paradigm? Ain't happening.

Not to mention the fact that under the Tenth Amendment, the Federal Government is prohibited from getting into the healthcare-delivery business (except for certain government workers and veterans).

Edward Bernays - Wikipedia

And yet it is all we do, but for some reason, it is off limits for a healthier more globally competitive nation. Seems odd.

No, it's not all we do. We do it too much, granted, and we need to put the brakes on. But you want to double down on corrupt and stupid. Why?

Nah, you're just irritated to hear or discuss what I've learned, and that’s OK. We’re taught to believe and to fight, but not to think.

Sorry son, you've been brainwashed by the powers that be. You've been immersed in a system of thought that does not allow anything but what they've told you to rattle around in your little head.

Sorry son, you've been brainwashed by the powers that be. You've been immersed in a system of thought that does not allow anything but what they've told you to rattle around in your little head.

1929, the first modern group health insurance plan was formed. A group of teachers in Dallas, Texas, contracted with Baylor Hospital for room, board, and medical services in exchange for a monthly fee. Several large life insurance companies entered the health insurance field in the 1930’s and 1940’s as the popularity of health insurance increased. In 1932 nonprofit organizations called Blue Cross or Blue Shield first offered group health plans. Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans were successful because they involved discounted contracts negotiated with doctors and hospitals. In return for promises of increased volume and prompt payment, providers gave discounts to the Blue Cross and Shield plans.
History of Health Insurance | United States | Coverage

Nonprofit health insurance in america. Who knew.

No, it's not all we do. We do it too much, granted, and we need to put the brakes on. But you want to double down on corrupt and stupid. Why?
"We need to put the brakes on" is a feckless attempt to minimize the societal damage we all just sit and watch as we endlessly blame someone else. Oh well, howl at each other and vote for an aristocrat to make it all better. We're trying to get into 2 more bogus wars now, that'll get us up to 10 as our militarist empire tries to quell the coming unrest at home with walls, militarized police and the mass surveillance state.

We need to put the brakes on is a feckless attempt to minimize the societal damage we all just sit and watch as we endlessly blame someone else. Oh well, howl at each other and vote for an aristocrat to make it all better.

Huh? Not sure what you were getting at there. Do you see government/corporate collusion as a problem? Should we shoot for more, or less?

I will deviate from you all I like son.

Of course because you lost the debate and badly.

Forum List

Back