Will you condemn this murder?

Justifying is like saying: 'yeah they deserved it"-
THAT"S WHAT you DID HERE:
Will you condemn this murder Page 17 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
(simple logic- hell= God's punishment, if God still punishes them their murder is justified)

But Lipush was merely explaining the REASON behind the violence,
her view of the situation. NOT JUDGING anyone or cursing or saying the filthiest things You've mentioned when given an opportunity to CONDEMN MURDERS OF NUMEROUS CHILDREN which you disgracefully declined.

How low can you be to even compare it...:disbelief:
your link leads to your own post, here is another opportunity to condemn the burning to death of a Palestinian child by zionist extremists will you say it?

When they are arrested, charged and sentenced until then it could have been islamonazi extremists

jeremiah suggested they may have been attacked by their own, again no empathy Will you condemn this murder Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And have the culprits been caught yet, I wonder what you will say if they happen to be islamonazi extremists ?
The burning of toddler is due to the growing hostility fumed by fanatics in both Israeli and Palestinian side. Before this child was burned, a child of ours was run over or stabbed in its sleep. It's the growing hostility, which by the way, Btselem is only helping to evoke

Are you justifying the act ?

And are you not inciting racism towards the jews by blaming them for the death without any concrete evidence.

.Of course these Rabid Jewish Settlers Murdered this infant.

You Pro-Jewish lobby are always blaming the victim.....such is your Shame and Guiltiness

You are a band of Retards

There really is a mental problem with you Currs and you should be Banned Forever as you are not Worthy

Last edited:
Coyote, fanger, rylah, et al,

No matter what sort of society it is, no matter the dynamics, no matter the trial and tribulations of the citizenry, part and parcel of the human element is crime and criminal behaviors. It is just part of what people experience everywhere.

I suggest making this case carry-on as an example of how civilized people have empathy and HURT for innocent lives, no matter on which side, compared to this terror fetishers who dance on the grave of their enemies...if they ever get to be buried. This way it'll be beyond doubt that it's not the propaganda that makes them send their own kids to explode while they keep their lives to produce more and more martyrs.
If you had "empathy and HURT for innocent lives" you would have posted words to that effect earlier, Lepuss's first post was to blame children
"Bloody kids! hopefully they'll be caught and put behind bars. What the actual fuck?!"
Will you condemn this murder US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

She was talking about the arsonists.
(COMMENT)

Crime and Law Enforcement is what it is. And criminal activity, no matter the reason, needs to be depoliticized and put in the proper perspective. In the case of Palestine and Israel, there are both good people (hopefully the majority) and bad people (hopefully the small minority). The heinous nature of some crimes does, from time-to-time, spark a community backlash that is taken by the emotion invokes by the nature of some crimes; especially if the perpetrator is perceived to be from a certain segment of the community. However, crime is not to be equated with socio-political conflict. That may be part of the underlying cause, but it is the human dynamic that is the true nature of the perpetrator. A rapist, murderer, arsonist, vandal, shoplifter --- or other such criminal --- has a base nature that allows them to psychologically commit the crime. I have a propensity to drive rather risque -- disregarding traffic laws; sorry --- it's my nature.

Don't confuse the activities of violent criminal offenders with that of politically hostile activists. While some violent criminal offenders use the excuse for freedom fighting and self-determination --- and even religion --- as a justification for their motivation, they are --- at their core --- really abnormal behaviors relative to most of the constituents within a normal population.

Those that fall in the realm of what we euphemistically call "Normal People," have no real propensity to commit violent offenses such as murder, manslaughter, aggravated assault and battery, robbery, arson, sexual offenses, mopery with the intent to creep or crawl, and other such seriousness. There are, however, those people that are violent; and there will be some in every sample of every population you take.

The original discussion centered around the "arson attack by suspected Jewish settlers in the West Bank." I don't know enough about the case and the investigative outcomes to make a comment specifically. But I would not jump to the conclusion that this unknown suspect was motivated by the political climate --- just yet. Nor would I jump to the conclusion that the target of the arson was the "18-month-old boy" (emphasized in the media article) or the family; not until there is some more information.

Most Respectfully,
R
Methinks MY NORMAL is much different to YOURS Rocco..............You are Suspect in this instance,SUSPECT INDEED

May all zionists burn in Hell, there, do you like that better?

Fanger, if you knew how horrific hell was you would not wish your worst enemy to go there. Not for a second. You should also know that God does not send little children to hell. He takes them to heaven. All of them. Your hatred is destroying you. It's a grief to watch anyone self destruct. I am going to be praying for you. I am telling you that with a sincere heart because I think it is quite possible you are coming to the end of yourself and will soon be willing to let the LORD come in and heal whatever it is that is troubling you so deeply.

if you knew how horrific hell was you would not wish your worst enemy to go there. Not for a second.
Speaking from first hand experience?

Anything intelligent to say? On topic?

Let's see do You condemn this lowlife creature for what he said about
2 year, 1 year ,4 year old infants being murdered:
Will you condemn this murder Page 17 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

.Of course these Rabid Jewish Settlers Murdered this infant.

You Pro-Jewish lobby are always blaming the victim.....such is your Shame and Guiltiness

You are a band of Retards

There really is a mental problem with you Currs and you should be Banned Forever as you are not Worthy

And when the culprits turn out to be islamonazi terrorists what will you say then ?

All Israelis Are Guilty of Setting a Palestinian Family on Fire
Israelis stab gay people and burn children. There isn’t a shred of slander, the slightest degree of exaggeration, in this dry description. True, these are the actions of a few. True, too, that their numbers are increasing. It’s true that all of them – all the murderers, everyone who torches, who stabs, who uproots trees – are from the same political camp. But the opposing camp also shares the blame.

All those who thought that it would possible to sustain islands of liberalism in the sea of Israeli fascism were shown up this weekend, once and for all. It’s simply not possible to cheer for the brigade commander who shoots a teenager, and then be shocked by the settlers who set a family on fire; to support gay rights, and hold a founding conference in Ariel; to be enlightened, and then pander to the right and seek to partner with it. Evil knows no bounds; it begins in one place and quickly spreads in every direction.

The first breeding ground of those who torched the Dawabsheh family was the Israel Defense Forces, even if the offenders didn’t serve in it. When the killing of 500 children in the Gaza Strip is legitimate, and doesn’t even compel a debate, a moral reckoning, then what’s so terrible about setting a house on fire, together with its inhabitants? After all, what’s the difference between lobbing a fire bomb and dropping a bomb? In terms of the intention, or the intent, there is no difference.

When the shooting of Palestinians becomes an almost daily occurrence – two more have already been killed since the family was burned: one in the West Bank, another on the border of the Gaza Strip – who are we to complain about the fire throwers in Duma? When the lives of Palestinians are officially the army’s for the taking, their blood cheap in the eyes of Israeli society, then settler militias are also permitted to kill them. When the IDF’s ethic in the Gaza Strip is that it is permitted to do anything in order to save one soldier, who are we to complain about right-wingers like Baruch Marzel, who told me this weekend it was permissible to kill thousands of Palestinians in order to protect a single hair from the head of a Jew. Such is the atmosphere, such is the result. Original responsibility for it goes to the IDF.

No less to blame, of course, are the governments and politicians who vie with each other over who can suck up the most to the settlers. Whoever gives them 300 new homes in exchange for their violence at the flagship settlement of Beit El is telling them not only that violence is permissible, but also that it pays. It is already hard to draw the line between throwing bags of urine at police officers and fire bombs into people’s homes.

Also to blame, of course, are the law enforcement authorities, starting with the Judea and Samaria District Police – the most ridiculous and scandalous of all police districts, and not by chance. Nine Palestinian homes were torched in the past three years, according to B’Tselem. How many people have been prosecuted? None. So what happened in Duma on Friday? The fire was simply better, in the eyes of the arsonists and their minions.

Their minions also include the silent, the forgiving and all those who think the evil will remain forever within the confines of the West Bank. Their minions also include the Israelis who are convinced that the People of Israel is the chosen people, and as a result is permitted to do anything – including torching the homes of non-Jews, with their inhabitants inside.

read more: All Israelis Are Guilty of Setting a Palestinian Family on Fire Opinion Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

Fanger, if you knew how horrific hell was you would not wish your worst enemy to go there. Not for a second. You should also know that God does not send little children to hell. He takes them to heaven. All of them. Your hatred is destroying you. It's a grief to watch anyone self destruct. I am going to be praying for you. I am telling you that with a sincere heart because I think it is quite possible you are coming to the end of yourself and will soon be willing to let the LORD come in and heal whatever it is that is troubling you so deeply.

if you knew how horrific hell was you would not wish your worst enemy to go there. Not for a second.

MEMRI TV, I've no way of determining if what was scrolled across the screen was an accurate translation, so I'm unable to comment.

All Israelis Are Guilty of Setting a Palestinian Family on Fire
Israelis stab gay people and burn children. There isn’t a shred of slander, the slightest degree of exaggeration, in this dry description. True, these are the actions of a few. True, too, that their numbers are increasing. It’s true that all of them – all the murderers, everyone who torches, who stabs, who uproots trees – are from the same political camp. But the opposing camp also shares the blame.

All those who thought that it would possible to sustain islands of liberalism in the sea of Israeli fascism were shown up this weekend, once and for all. It’s simply not possible to cheer for the brigade commander who shoots a teenager, and then be shocked by the settlers who set a family on fire; to support gay rights, and hold a founding conference in Ariel; to be enlightened, and then pander to the right and seek to partner with it. Evil knows no bounds; it begins in one place and quickly spreads in every direction.

The first breeding ground of those who torched the Dawabsheh family was the Israel Defense Forces, even if the offenders didn’t serve in it. When the killing of 500 children in the Gaza Strip is legitimate, and doesn’t even compel a debate, a moral reckoning, then what’s so terrible about setting a house on fire, together with its inhabitants? After all, what’s the difference between lobbing a fire bomb and dropping a bomb? In terms of the intention, or the intent, there is no difference.

When the shooting of Palestinians becomes an almost daily occurrence – two more have already been killed since the family was burned: one in the West Bank, another on the border of the Gaza Strip – who are we to complain about the fire throwers in Duma? When the lives of Palestinians are officially the army’s for the taking, their blood cheap in the eyes of Israeli society, then settler militias are also permitted to kill them. When the IDF’s ethic in the Gaza Strip is that it is permitted to do anything in order to save one soldier, who are we to complain about right-wingers like Baruch Marzel, who told me this weekend it was permissible to kill thousands of Palestinians in order to protect a single hair from the head of a Jew. Such is the atmosphere, such is the result. Original responsibility for it goes to the IDF.

No less to blame, of course, are the governments and politicians who vie with each other over who can suck up the most to the settlers. Whoever gives them 300 new homes in exchange for their violence at the flagship settlement of Beit El is telling them not only that violence is permissible, but also that it pays. It is already hard to draw the line between throwing bags of urine at police officers and fire bombs into people’s homes.

Also to blame, of course, are the law enforcement authorities, starting with the Judea and Samaria District Police – the most ridiculous and scandalous of all police districts, and not by chance. Nine Palestinian homes were torched in the past three years, according to B’Tselem. How many people have been prosecuted? None. So what happened in Duma on Friday? The fire was simply better, in the eyes of the arsonists and their minions.

Their minions also include the silent, the forgiving and all those who think the evil will remain forever within the confines of the West Bank. Their minions also include the Israelis who are convinced that the People of Israel is the chosen people, and as a result is permitted to do anything – including torching the homes of non-Jews, with their inhabitants inside.

read more: All Israelis Are Guilty of Setting a Palestinian Family on Fire Opinion Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

Then all palestnians are guilty of terrorism and the instructions from the UN should be applied now and the west should flatten gaza.

MEMRI TV, I've no way of determining if what was scrolled across the screen was an accurate translation, so I'm unable to comment.

Then you are saying that the original recording is false as that is when the subitles are added.

Coyote, et al,

Yes, I have to agree.

The original discussion centered around the "arson attack by suspected Jewish settlers in the West Bank." I don't know enough about the case and the investigative outcomes to make a comment specifically. But I would not jump to the conclusion that this unknown suspect was motivated by the political climate --- just yet. Nor would I jump to the conclusion that the target of the arson was the "18-month-old boy" (emphasized in the media article) or the family; not until there is some more information.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco,

This incidence is the latest in a number of similar arson attacks by religious extremists...Israeli authorities don't seem to be in much doubt.

While the target may not have been specifically the baby, the person or persons responsible for this knew they were firebombing a house that people lived in at a time when people would there. To say that they weren't targeting people is like saying the murderers of the Fogel family just happened to be passing by with their knives. Fire, knives - the intent is to kill people.

What has been really striking in all this is the emphasis on "suspected", "alleged", "don't jump to conclusions" which I agree with but is a concern that has sadly been lacking when the perpetrator is assumed to be Palestinian.
(COMMENT)

The concept is just as applicable to some of the criminal activity and events associated with the Palestinians.

And you are very correct, I have seen many cases in which the observers make assumptions and associations that are not held in evidence. My favorite of late was the indirect fire mission that lead to the death of several boys on the beach. While it was (ultimately) true that the impacts were a result of Israeli fires, it did not come from the Naval elements at some considerable stand-off range.

I think that the emotion raised on both sides --- as a result of a very prolonged conflict, has had an adverse effect on many. In some cases, the effect is the compulsion to kill what they believe is the enemy; the expression of a criminal mind.

Most Respectfully,
R

Once people choose to kill with deliberate disregard for the lives they are taking...and to me, there is little difference between the arsonist here and the killers of the Fogels earlier what does it say about the humanity of the person willing to do it? These actions - in combination with the burning alive of an Palestinian youth earlier and an increased number of serious assaults from both sides have upped the ante. Many of the perpetrators seem to be youths - even minors. People who's brains have not yet fully developed in terms of judgement and impulse. Where are the parents? How are they getting and making petrol bombs and molotov cocktails? What are they being taught? Are any of them horrified by the consequences of their actions?

Stop
Coyote, et al,

Yes, I have to agree.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco,

This incidence is the latest in a number of similar arson attacks by religious extremists...Israeli authorities don't seem to be in much doubt.

While the target may not have been specifically the baby, the person or persons responsible for this knew they were firebombing a house that people lived in at a time when people would there. To say that they weren't targeting people is like saying the murderers of the Fogel family just happened to be passing by with their knives. Fire, knives - the intent is to kill people.

What has been really striking in all this is the emphasis on "suspected", "alleged", "don't jump to conclusions" which I agree with but is a concern that has sadly been lacking when the perpetrator is assumed to be Palestinian.
(COMMENT)

The concept is just as applicable to some of the criminal activity and events associated with the Palestinians.

And you are very correct, I have seen many cases in which the observers make assumptions and associations that are not held in evidence. My favorite of late was the indirect fire mission that lead to the death of several boys on the beach. While it was (ultimately) true that the impacts were a result of Israeli fires, it did not come from the Naval elements at some considerable stand-off range.

I think that the emotion raised on both sides --- as a result of a very prolonged conflict, has had an adverse effect on many. In some cases, the effect is the compulsion to kill what they believe is the enemy; the expression of a criminal mind.

Most Respectfully,
R

Once people choose to kill with deliberate disregard for the lives they are taking...and to me, there is little difference between the arsonist here and the killers of the Fogels earlier what does it say about the humanity of the person willing to do it? These actions - in combination with the burning alive of an Palestinian youth earlier and an increased number of serious assaults from both sides have upped the ante. Many of the perpetrators seem to be youths - even minors. People who's brains have not yet fully developed in terms of judgement and impulse. Where are the parents? How are they getting and making petrol bombs and molotov cocktails? What are they being taught? Are any of them horrified by the consequences of their actions?

The point that those are young people-SPOT ON.
But the question is - on which side is the brainwashing and recruitment being a tuned mechanism working with groups for decades versus reactionary steps of individuals...evenly unjustified.

And just what are those "instructions from the UN"?

Helping Member States to counter terrorism - United Nations Action to Counter Terrorism

. Security Council resolution 1373 makes it mandatory for all states to eliminate the financing of terrorism, while resolution 1267 along with subsequent related resolutions freeze all the financial assets of Al Qaida and Taliban associates. Both those resolutions call for strict travel bans against potential terrorists. Subsequent Security Council resolutions also place Al Qaida and Taliban members under a strict arms embargo. The recently concluded International Convention for the Suppression of Nuclear Terrorism aims to prevent potential terrorists from acquiring nuclear weapons while resolution 1540 of the Security Council creates a mandatory set of measures for countries to implement in order to prevent terrorists from acquiring weapons of mass destruction.

And seeing as no nation has deemed Jews to be terrorists then it does not apply to Israel

Just for the record, Fanger just said those children may burn in hell. I guess, just for the reason of being Israelis or Jews.

An adult person who pretends to be respectful just said terrorized children, some of them just babies, will burn in hell just for their ethnic belonging.

Just shows you the wickedness that is hidden beneath the surface of some of the posters here. Not even the roughest of Pro-Israelis ever said dead Palestinian children belong in hell.

He didn't even have the decency of posting this in English so all will know what he said. He chose cowardice, too.

I rest my case here.

Yes, that is disgusting thing to say. They are just children - they didn't ask to be there, they aren't involved in any conflict. They have done nothing wrong.

And as for the "roughest pro-Israeli's"? They have been just as wicked. I've seen them cheer killed Palestinian children as "one less potential terrorist". They are no better.

Maybe we should remember these are just kids caught up in their parents conflict - Palestinian or Jewish.

I don't recall any friends here on board say those babies will rot in hell. Babies are innocent, and if that saying came out from one of us, then it's shameful and should not be repeated.

By anyone, at any time.

They didn't say that. They just said "one less terrorist". Which is pretty grim and crappy in my opinion.

And factual which you don't like, as I keep advising you try reading the Koran in its abrogated form and see just how vile the muslims are

Damn...yet another low brought to light. So you're ok with murdering children because it's factual: "one less toddler terrorist"

You and Fanger have a lot in common. Maybe you should get a room together and discuss your mutual hatred of children of certain religions and ethnic groups. You might even combine it with a bit of kareoke and make a party of it.

The children aren't responsible for this conflict - they're just innocent bodies caught up in it, and unfortunately they are the biggest casualty - learning hate, violence, and intolerence and perpetrating the cycle.

jeremiah suggested they may have been attacked by their own, again no empathy Will you condemn this murder Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And have the culprits been caught yet, I wonder what you will say if they happen to be islamonazi extremists ?
The burning of toddler is due to the growing hostility fumed by fanatics in both Israeli and Palestinian side. Before this child was burned, a child of ours was run over or stabbed in its sleep. It's the growing hostility, which by the way, Btselem is only helping to evoke

Are you justifying the act ?

And are you not inciting racism towards the jews by blaming them for the death without any concrete evidence.

How many times have you blamed crimes on Palestinians ahead of conviction or concrete evidence? Sheesh...double standards :lol: The Israeli authorities seem pretty certain here, but we'll see.

And just what are those "instructions from the UN"?

Helping Member States to counter terrorism - United Nations Action to Counter Terrorism

. Security Council resolution 1373 makes it mandatory for all states to eliminate the financing of terrorism, while resolution 1267 along with subsequent related resolutions freeze all the financial assets of Al Qaida and Taliban associates. Both those resolutions call for strict travel bans against potential terrorists. Subsequent Security Council resolutions also place Al Qaida and Taliban members under a strict arms embargo. The recently concluded International Convention for the Suppression of Nuclear Terrorism aims to prevent potential terrorists from acquiring nuclear weapons while resolution 1540 of the Security Council creates a mandatory set of measures for countries to implement in order to prevent terrorists from acquiring weapons of mass destruction.

And seeing as no nation has deemed Jews to be terrorists then it does not apply to Israel
it dont say nothing 'bout flattening gaza. you made up that part

Stop
Coyote, et al,

Yes, I have to agree.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

But the question is - on which side is the brainwashing and recruitment being a tuned mechanism working with groups for decades versus reactionary steps of individuals...evenly unjustified.

I think it's quite clear that there is "brainwashing" going on in both Palestinian and Israeli settler communities. This is not an isolated occurrence, it's simply the latest in a long string of vandalism, arson, assaults, and now the second brutal murder by burning alive. This is the same community that housed Baruch Goldstein, responsible for the Cave of Patriarchs Massacre and attempted to turn his grave into a shrine. They've also attacked Israeli authorities and the IDF for attempting to curb illegal settlements. Kids are taught to hate - they aren't born that way. What are these parents teaching?

Stop

Which side has conscription? Israel

Forum List

Back