Wining the presidency and the senate is not enough for the democrats

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
With this power everything should be done to get rid of this hate group the right calls a party, the democrats will have the numbers and the power to do this and they have to take that step, It's time. I've made my commitment to physical and financially help conservatives start a new party, knowing that the conservative's has to have a voice in this country. Their conservative position is as important as the progressive position, mostly in balance. If they do that and represent the people, not just the wealthy and corporation , stay within the values that made this country great, tell the truth and not be hate based, then they deserve to exist. Going back to a hate based system that would even consider electing a dictator like Trump again should get them dumped again. They are the American Nazi's. Unreasonable, nope as it stand now Trump equals or is worse then Hitler's first four years in his drive for power. If he is elected again his dictatorship will be complete and we will lose our republic.

With this power everything should be done to get rid of this hate group the right calls a party, the democrats will have the numbers and the power to do this and they have to take that step, It's time. I've made my commitment to physical and financially help conservatives start a new party, knowing that the conservative's has to have a voice in this country. Their conservative position is as important as the progressive position, mostly in balance. If they do that and represent the people, not just the wealthy and corporation , stay within the values that made this country great, tell the truth and not be hate based, then they deserve to exist. Going back to a hate based system that would even consider electing a dictator like Trump again should get them dumped again. They are the American Nazi's. Unreasonable, nope as it stand now Trump equals or is worse then Hitler's first four years in his drive for power. If he is elected again his dictatorship will be complete and we will lose our republic.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

I hope it's the case that Asylum got the internet and no one escaped.

Who cares? I'm told here that it's a-gonna be a Trumpslide 'n stuff, so you're good.

It is time that states start seceding from Dem tyrannical rule.

Dem Nazi vows to get rid of Nazis :eusa_think:

It is time that states start seceding from Dem tyrannical rule.

Dems need us we don't need them.

Forum List

Back