Wireless Audio Earrings Company Responds to Rumors Kamala Harris Wore Earpiece During Presidential Debate -- They Don't Deny It's Theirs

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
Whomever that company spokesperson is deserves a medal, the response is classic.

The spokesperson of Nova Audio says the resemblance is striking. He says :

"The resemblance is striking and while our product was not specifically developed for the use at presidential debates, it is nonetheless suited for it,”

Whomever that company spokesperson is deserves a medal, the response is classic.

"The resemblance is striking and while our product was not specifically developed for the use at presidential debates, it is nonetheless suited for it,”

Your thread title is a lie.

Thanks for showcasing your desperation.

Good grief.

I love this conspiracy. It's just so goddamned stupid.

Harris literally has access to the best spy tech in existance, spy tech that nobody would find -- so the Trump cultists claim she used a cheapass Chinese item you'd buy off Temu.com .

Oh, the title is a lie, since the company did specifically deny it was theirs. Saying "it kind of looks like ours" would be saying it's different from theirs.

Last edited:

Harris literally has access to the best spy tech in existance, spy tech that nobody would find -- so the Trump cultists claim she used a cheapass chinese item you'd buy off Temu.com .

Oh, the title is a lie, since the company did specifically deny it was theirs. Saying "it kind of looks like ours" would be saying it's different from theirs.
ROFL. Great point. Too funny.

Oh...so this is why Trump got his ass kicked?

At least you're admitting it.

Harris literally has access to the best spy tech in existance, spy tech that nobody would find -- so the Trump cultists claim she used a cheapass chinese item you'd buy off Temu.com .

So you are implying our intelligence community would readily inject themselves in to a presidential campaign for one side? Good to know.

According to C-SPAN, Trump did not get his ass kicked by Kamala Harris. It was the other way around.

debate.jpg

So you are implying our intelligence community would readily inject themselves in to a presidential campaign for one side? Good to know.
So the Deep State doesn't exist now?

That's the problem with being a conspiracy crank, when all of your conspiracy theories contradict each other.

Oh, it doesn't take the intelligence community to simply hide an earpiece.

So the Deep State doesn't exist now?

That's the problem with being a conspiracy crank, when all of your conspiracy theories contradict each other.

Oh, it doesn't take the intelligence community to simply hide an earpiece.
Like your trashy hero Kamala, you didn't answer the question. Go figure.

What happened that you're so hateful? I hope god helps you find what your missing in your life.

But he didn't admit anything if you actually read what he said or what the manufacturer said. This isn't about who won or lost, there are plenty of threads on that topic, despite you intent on making it about that.

Even if you vote Democrat, I hope you can let go of irrational hatred and be a more informed, calm and reasonable voter that hasn't been programmed to knee jerk hate for no reason.

Good luck to you

What universe are DemWitted commee board marxist maggots from? Those aren’t a stylish accidental fashion mistake? You wouldn’t choose that earing but for one function! Wireless communications.
Can disgusting DemCommee ever not cheat? Is it all to deflect from lack of substance? The HO could have worn any earing but the handlers picked that one and its a mistake? Lol! Kiss my narrow rear end you board maggots. You’re all stupid. Liars, cheats.

Forum List

Back