Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

I said there could have been incest. Joe is a disgusting pervert. There is no arguing with that fact.
Liar. Your called him, "incest joe." Does that mean it's accurate to call you, "incest lastamender" because you could have committed incest?

Liar. Your called him, "incest joe." Does that mean it's accurate to call you, "incest lastamender" because you could have committed incest?
I will call that old pervert anything I want. :mm: :ahole-1:I do not give one fuck what you call me.

I will call that old pervert anything I want. :mm: :ahole-1:I do not give one fuck what you call me.
No one says you can't call him whatever you want. I'm just pointing out there's as much evidence that you've committed incest as there is he's committed incest; which is none. So call him whatever you want, it's a reflection on you, not him.

I did not know that such research was still going on. This conservative group must have more time than sense to persevere with such nonsense. What now for the Kraken ?

Does any adult actually still believe in this shit ?

No grownup sane adult, no.

No one says you can't call him whatever you want. I'm just pointing out there's as much evidence that you've committed incest as there is he's committed incest; which is none. So call him whatever you want, it's a reflection on you, not him.
He is a criminal and a pervert and you support him. Enough said.

What does have to do with Biden's incest?
What does have to do with Biden's incest?
Post #297. That's you! You are a proven liar.
That is a question that was not answered. Can you prove it is a lie? People said as much or more about you know who. So if you consider that lying, you have done a Hell of a lot of lying.

Wisconsin based "WILL" sounds like a conservative group but what makes it conservative besides the name? The group examined about 50,000 ballots out of an estimated 3,250,000 total ballots cast and found irregularities and illegal funding for democrats and then declared that there was "no widespread problem". WTF?

But what part of Liz not being chief executive do you fail to grasp?
You do know the monarchy is the head of the British Government ? Kinda like a Chief Executive that was never voted into office and has the job for life. The United Kingdom is a Constitutional Monarchy.

Wisconsin based "WILL" sounds like a conservative group but what makes it conservative besides the name? The group examined about 50,000 ballots out of an estimated 3,250,000 total ballots cast and found irregularities and illegal funding for democrats and then declared that there was "no widespread problem". WTF?
Right...so your first thought should be that you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

You do know the monarchy is the head of the British Government ? Kinda like a Chief Executive that was never voted into office and has the job for life. The United Kingdom is a Constitutional Monarchy.
If you loons want to pretend Liz is chief executive it's fine by me. Why should you abandon your delusions now?

If you loons want to pretend Liz is chief executive it's fine by me. Why should you abandon your delusions now?
I know facts pisses you people off, but for fucks sake know something about the argument you wade into first.

Under the uncodified British constitution, executive authority lies with the monarch, although this authority is exercised only after receiving the advice of the Privy Council.[5] The Prime minister, the House of Lords, the Leader of the Opposition, and the police and military high command serve as members and advisers of the monarch on the Privy Council.

Forum List

Back