Wisconsin debate audience audibly laughs when Senator Ron Johnson alleges the FBI “set me up with a corrupt briefing & then leaked that to smear me"

Tell ya what, Bubba: Run Candace Owens, David Clarke, or Allen West against Ron Johnson in a primary election, then we'll have a real conversation about who's "racist" and who's not.

I have nothing against Mandela Barnes' skin color, other than the fact that he's a Marxist piece of shit who's not qualified to hold a position as a city dog catcher or garbage man.

And yes, I am a dick. I'll match my dick size to yours any day, and make you cry out of shame. :laughing0301:
i'm a Ron Johnson supporter who hates racism. i play by the rules, i suggest you do too

Well I'm sure he'd appreciate the vote but you can't legally do that, since you live in another state.
you're going full on retard today. i support JD Vance and Blake Masters too. do i have to live in all these states to support them?

A certifiable winner over that commie Negro running against him. Whoever gave Democrats the idea that Mandala Barnes could actually win, should be thanked.

The 50's called. They want their anti-democratic language back. Did you get your John Birch Society card in the mail?

Forum List

Back