Wisconsin girls soccer team targeted by Trump wall chants walks off (causes them hurtin' pain)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Can you imagine the PAIN these little flowers have suffered?......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::happy-1:

CBS Sports ^ | April 12, 2016 | Roger Gonzalez
A girls high school soccer team in Wisconsin walked off the field after they were the target of Donald Trump chants from people on the sideline, according to WISC-TV. It was the Beloit Memorial girls varsity soccer team, which took on Elkhorn Area High last Thusday. Reportedly there were kids on the side of the field yelling "Donald Trump, build that wall," toward Hispanic and African American players.

The scumbag liberals have brought this country to its knees! The WORLD laughs at our behavior!

63601169.jpg

Can you imagine the PAIN these little flowers have suffered?......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::happy-1:

A girls high school soccer team in Wisconsin walked off the field after they were the target of Donald Trump chants from people on the sideline, according to WISC-TV. It was the Beloit Memorial girls varsity soccer team, which took on Elkhorn Area High last Thusday. Reportedly there were kids on the side of the field yelling "Donald Trump, build that wall," toward Hispanic and African American players.

The scumbag liberals have brought this country to its knees! The WORLD laughs at our behavior!
And Elkhorn will forfeit the game and may be out of the league for the rest of the season. Be assholes, get your asshole rhetorically kicked. That's happened to you all your life, Vigi, and why your ass is up inside your body.

• Banned

And Elkhorn will forfeit the game and may be out of the league for the rest of the season. Be assholes, get your asshole rhetorically kicked. That's happened to you all your life, Vigi, and why your ass is up inside your body.
You never change positions, JakeAss!

Head-Out-of-Ass.jpg

My position is that a girl's sporting event was interrupted by hateful nativism and bigotry, which has no place in high school sporting activities.

What is the fuck wrong with you guys that you pick on girls?

There will be other games...there will be other opportunities..standing on principle is bigger than any sporting event sponsored by a "gubermint" school. BTW, you really are a stupid bastard........just sayin'.......and I know more than you.

• Banned
My position is that a girl's sporting event was interrupted by hateful nativism and bigotry, which has no place in high school sporting activities.

It was calls from KIDS watching the game from the sidelines.... OH, their FEELINGS are CRUSHED! Damn, good thing they didn't call them Spics and Ni66ers, they may have had heart attacks on the spot! :ahole-1:

Jake, how many illegals are you sponsoring with your own money? How many illegals are you putting up at your abode?....that's what I thought so STFU...only stupid fucks that are equally as cheap with their money but generous with others give so much as a flying fuck about your opinion. Hope this helps!!!!!

The TPM is very weak, Vigilante, it can't get Trump the presidency and probably not the nomination.

Dale and Vigilante are absolutely fools.

The girls stood on the moral high ground and walked off the field. The other players, team, and school are on the carpet and will be punished rightfully so.

Dale is the crazy 'pre-14th sovereign citizen' who spittles. Give him the credit he deserves: none.

Free Speech does not mean unlimited Freedom of Expression anytime anywhere any way.

To follow through with the anti-Donald argument, even school spirit is in fact a form of "bigotry" since it celebrates the school in the context of a competitive environment. Therefore, at the very least, sports teams should help the opposing team win. Which coincidentally is consistent with "liberal" policy.

Dale and Vigilante are absolutely fools.

The girls stood on the moral high ground and walked off the field. The other players, team, and school are on the carpet and will be punished rightfully so.

Dale is the crazy 'pre-14th sovereign citizen' who spittles. Give him the credit he deserves: none.[/QUOTE

I know more than you. I proved that Washington D.C is simply the headquarters of USA.INC and you can find it on Dun and Bradstreet's website. The FBI is incorporated, the Supreme Court is incorporated, the IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico and is trust #62 and a collection agency of the International Monetary Fund that took over successor of contracts to provide the 19 essential "gubermental" services when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in in 1933. I have proved all of that. You see, this corporate fiction that is USA.INC had to provide a remedy to opt out of being a US citizen because you can't be an American AND a U.S citizen. I opted out using the proper paperwork and returning my S.S card and I reclaimed my birthright and made myself the trustee of my birth certificate. Yeah, I am not eligible for unemployment, I am not eligible for Social Security and all the money paid into it is lost.....but at least I am not a U.S citizen and that alone is worth it to me.....continue to be a corporate slave. I get my whole pay check for as long as I am able to work and I am not dependent on the corporate "gubermint" and trust me, they are not happy about it and frankly, they can eat shit and die....I chose the remedy and I don't want a fucking thing from them or any of the "gubermint" benefits. I follow the rules of filing the proper forms at tax time but I am not part of their corporation.....can ya dig it? Pisses you off, I can tell......tough shit.

When school "spirit" turns into bigotry and hatred, in no way enhancing an scholastic athletic event, then the perps need, and in this case will, to pay the price.

HS kids don't get to be assholes and a girl's athletic event.
Everything is "bigotry" to a stupid fuck like you that depends on your corporate "gubermint" to provide your every need..........sucks to be you because you can't stand o your own two feet without "gubermit".

When school "spirit" turns into bigotry and hatred, in no way enhancing an scholastic athletic event, then the perps need, and in this case will, to pay the price.

HS kids don't get to be assholes and a girl's athletic event.

Dale and Vigilante and a dog named Boo.

Vaggie, you are a perfect example of the kind of Amerika we get if Herr Drumpf wins.

They pick on girls...what? You actually expect them to pick on boys or anyone their own age? That might get dangerous!

Vaggie, you are a perfect example of the kind of Amerika we get if Herr Drumpf wins.
Yes, a lesbian bitch, like yourself, would probably GET OFF with having some guy video you getting it from your girl friend with a 12 inch black dildo! Apparently you approve of some men taking pictures of girls in the shower.... It does figure!

Forum List

Back