Wisconsin girls soccer team targeted by Trump wall chants walks off (causes them hurtin' pain)

Can you imagine the PAIN these little flowers have suffered?......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::happy-1:

CBS Sports ^ | April 12, 2016 | Roger Gonzalez
A girls high school soccer team in Wisconsin walked off the field after they were the target of Donald Trump chants from people on the sideline, according to WISC-TV. It was the Beloit Memorial girls varsity soccer team, which took on Elkhorn Area High last Thusday. Reportedly there were kids on the side of the field yelling "Donald Trump, build that wall," toward Hispanic and African American players.

The scumbag liberals have brought this country to its knees! The WORLD laughs at our behavior!
Vaggie, you are a perfect example of the kind of Amerika we get if Herr Drumpf wins.
Yes, a lesbian bitch, like yourself, would probably GET OFF with having some guy video you getting it from your girl friend with a 12 inch black dildo! Apparently you approve of some men taking pictures of girls in the shower.... It does figure!
I always find it amusing when a small dicked person such as yourself can't imagine that women do just fine without penis'. :lol:

It's almost as if you obsess on what you, yourself, don't have no matter how many male enhancement products you take.

Can you imagine the PAIN these little flowers have suffered?......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::happy-1:

A girls high school soccer team in Wisconsin walked off the field after they were the target of Donald Trump chants from people on the sideline, according to WISC-TV. It was the Beloit Memorial girls varsity soccer team, which took on Elkhorn Area High last Thusday. Reportedly there were kids on the side of the field yelling "Donald Trump, build that wall," toward Hispanic and African American players.

The scumbag liberals have brought this country to its knees! The WORLD laughs at our behavior!

Liar.

My position is that a girl's sporting event was interrupted by hateful nativism and bigotry, which has no place in high school sporting activities.

What is the fuck wrong with you guys that you pick on girls?
Nativism is the ultimate patriotism.

The JakeAss continues to make a JakeAss of himself....Even the red nose doesn't hide your stupidity!

GETAdsm.gif
I find you posting that to be absolutely Fabulous. That you don't get what it was saying about you is Priceless.

Vaggie, you are a perfect example of the kind of Amerika we get if Herr Drumpf wins.
Yes, a lesbian bitch, like yourself, would probably GET OFF with having some guy video you getting it from your girl friend with a 12 inch black dildo! Apparently you approve of some men taking pictures of girls in the shower.... It does figure!
I always find it amusing when a small dicked person such as yourself can't imagine that women do just fine without penis'. :lol:

It's almost as if you obsess on what you, yourself, don't have no matter how many male enhancement products you take.

I bet your husband has a black glove with knobs on it when she fists you! Your kind are AFRAID of a real dick! Can't handle a NORMAL relationship, and quite frankly have a severe mental problem! Bet you also smell like 3 day old fish, just for the enticement!

According to your sexual proclivities? It wouldn't matter about the size or girth of a real or fake phallus because it is the smell and taste of pussy that gets your motor running.......on that point? We can relate....any thing else? Eh, not so much........

What does bodecea do after she licks a bald pussy? She puts the Huggies diaper back on.....(snicker)

My position is that a girl's sporting event was interrupted by hateful nativism and bigotry, which has no place in high school sporting activities.

What is the fuck wrong with you guys that you pick on girls?

It was calls from KIDS watching the game from the sidelines.... OH, their FEELINGS are CRUSHED! Damn, good thing they didn't call them Spics and Ni66ers, they may have had heart attacks on the spot! :ahole-1:
No, they would have gotten their little asses kicked for calling people those names, not surprising you felt the need to defend those epithets...

Vigilante and Dale are the anti-thesis of a great America.
I am guessing here but I reckon that they have both met with disappointment in their lives.
Financially,sexually,emotionally,socially. That level of sick is not normal.
Yes, they are marginalized males believing the world, rather than their lack of ability plus their false sense of entitlement, has blocked them out from the goodies.

Vigilante and Dale are the anti-thesis of a great America.
I am guessing here but I reckon that they have both met with disappointment in their lives.
Financially,sexually,emotionally,socially. That level of sick is not normal.
Yes, they are marginalized males believing the world, rather than their lack of ability plus their false sense of entitlement, has blocked them out from the goodies.
Well we all feel a bit hard done to at times. The trick is to rise above it rather than take it out on schoolgirls.

I remember a game against Judge High School (Catholic) and the student body from the opposing school started crossing themselves with a timed change of "blood, drip, drip, drip." Their coach (not JHS) with his assistants went into the stands and stated throwing students out of the game, calling over the police. A parent pushed a coach and the police batoned him down. That is the way to handle such nonsense.

I support The Donald, however politics shouldn't be brought into sport. The Donald supporters disrupting a football game like this is just wrong, there's a time and a place, this wasn't it.

I remember a game against Judge High School (Catholic) and the student body from the opposing school started crossing themselves with a timed change of "blood, drip, drip, drip." Their coach (not JHS) with his assistants went into the stands and stated throwing students out of the game, calling over the police. A parent pushed a coach and the police batoned him down. That is the way to handle such nonsense.

Yes like politics, religion shouldn't be brought into sport.

I used to hate taking my kids to school football matches. There were always so many idiots trying to live their dreams through their 8 year olds.

A gang of nutty guys queueing up to pick on a group of schoolgirls.
Well done lads, you have gone a long way to making America great again.
Well thanks to liberals those same boys can follow them in the locker room and shower with the girls. Probably tape them while they are at it.

Forum List

Back