Wisconsin GOP Polls 2016: Trump & Cruz in a Statistically Even Race!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Poor Toro, going into metal breakdown!

Heavy.com ^ | 3/31/2016 | Jonathan Adams
The latest Wisconsin poll conducted by Public Policy Polling shows a virtually even race between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz. Cruz leads Trump by just one percentage point in the poll. The margin is much closer than a recent Marquette poll that showed Cruz with a 10 percentage point lead.

12938239_10156869239070725_357926246370945011_n.jpg

The latest Wisconsin poll conducted by Public Policy Polling shows a virtually even race between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz. Cruz leads Trump by just one percentage point in the poll. The margin is much closer than a recent Marquette poll that showed Cruz with a 10 percentage point lead.

You sound pathetic.

Just saw this at DM.

Don't be surprised if Cruz cheats his way to a win there.

Speaking of cheating and stealing have you heard anymore about what is happening to Sanders in DC? Sorries off topic here but I read that both Clinton and he submitted their applications at the same time but mysteriously, Bernie's didn't get processed.

You sound pathetic.

I might sound pathetic to a subversive cock sucker, but YOU are pathetic!

\
'
'

Don't be surprised if Cruz cheats his way to a win there.

Speaking of cheating and stealing have you heard anymore about what is happening to Sanders in DC? Sorries off topic here but I read that both Clinton and he submitted their applications at the same time but mysteriously, Bernie's didn't get processed.
D.C. is barely relevant to the primaries. Freaking Rubio won it in the GOP primaries. The local government in D.C. is a total mess. Clinton could cheat there if she wanted to but it would barely affect anything and if she got caught it would ruin her. High risk, zero reward. I doubt anything's going on there. Just local government incompetence.

The Optimus poll where 6000 people were polled Trump is at 29%, Kasich 26%, and Cruz at 25% with a margin of error of 1.14%. Again this poll has 6000 polled. The other poll, the Marquette poll polls 471 people and finds Cruz at 40%, Trump at 30%, and Kasich at 21% with a margin of error of 5.8%. Interestingly, there is no mention of the Optimus poll anywhere when you google "Wisconsin polls" but Marquette is plastered everywhere. You would think that a poll polling 6000 people instead of 471 would give a better picture of what is happening especially when one only has a 1.4% margin of error and the other has 5.8%. The media seems totally disinterested. Conclusion! The Wisconsin race is wide open and Trump has a very good shot.

You sound pathetic.

\
'
'

I rest my case.

You sound pathetic.

\
'
'

I rest my case.

The only case you have is that you're a HEAD CASE!

The OP is a lie. The latest Wisconsin poll has Cruz up by ten.

If you didn't have that LOW 2 digit IQ, you'd know....

The Optimus poll where 6000 people were polled Trump is at 29%, Kasich 26%, and Cruz at 25% with a margin of error of 1.14%. Again this poll has 6000 polled. The other poll, the Marquette poll polls 471 people and finds Cruz at 40%, Trump at 30%, and Kasich at 21% with a margin of error of 5.8%. Interestingly, there is no mention of the Optimus poll anywhere when you google "Wisconsin polls" but Marquette is plastered everywhere. You would think that a poll polling 6000 people instead of 471 would give a better picture of what is happening especially when one only has a 1.4% margin of error and the other has 5.8%. The media seems totally disinterested. Conclusion! The Wisconsin race is wide open and Trump has a very good shot.

I say again. You're a liar.

The latest poll has Cruz up by 10.

The one I quoted in the OP is the latest, you lying sack of fecal matter! It is from TODAY!!!

Ce5zvtRVAAA0fax.jpg

The one I quoted in the OP is the latest, you lying sack of fecal matter! It is from TODAY!!!

Ce5zvtRVAAA0fax.jpg

Want to bet? Are you good for a thousand bucks?

Ce5zvtRVAAA0fax.jpg

Want to bet? Are you good for a thousand bucks?

Why so little, how ABOUT TWO THOUSAND!

Forum List

Back