Wisconsin GOP Polls 2016: Trump & Cruz in a Statistically Even Race!

The OP is a lie. The latest Wisconsin poll has Cruz up by ten.

If you didn't have that LOW 2 digit IQ, you'd know....

The Optimus poll where 6000 people were polled Trump is at 29%, Kasich 26%, and Cruz at 25% with a margin of error of 1.14%. Again this poll has 6000 polled. The other poll, the Marquette poll polls 471 people and finds Cruz at 40%, Trump at 30%, and Kasich at 21% with a margin of error of 5.8%. Interestingly, there is no mention of the Optimus poll anywhere when you google "Wisconsin polls" but Marquette is plastered everywhere. You would think that a poll polling 6000 people instead of 471 would give a better picture of what is happening especially when one only has a 1.4% margin of error and the other has 5.8%. The media seems totally disinterested. Conclusion! The Wisconsin race is wide open and Trump has a very good shot.

I say again. You're a liar.

The latest poll has Cruz up by 10.

The one I quoted in the OP is the latest, you lying sack of fecal matter! It is from TODAY!!!

Ce5zvtRVAAA0fax.jpg

Want to bet? Are you good for a thousand bucks?

Why so little, how ABOUT TWO THOUSAND!

You're on.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Wisconsin Republican Presidential Primary

The latest poll is Fox Business, and shows Cruz up by 10.

Do you have Paypal to send me that 2 grand?

The Optimus poll where 6000 people were polled Trump is at 29%, Kasich 26%, and Cruz at 25% with a margin of error of 1.14%. Again this poll has 6000 polled. The other poll, the Marquette poll polls 471 people and finds Cruz at 40%, Trump at 30%, and Kasich at 21% with a margin of error of 5.8%. Interestingly, there is no mention of the Optimus poll anywhere when you google "Wisconsin polls" but Marquette is plastered everywhere. You would think that a poll polling 6000 people instead of 471 would give a better picture of what is happening especially when one only has a 1.4% margin of error and the other has 5.8%. The media seems totally disinterested. Conclusion! The Wisconsin race is wide open and Trump has a very good shot.

The one I quoted in the OP is the latest, you lying sack of fecal matter! It is from TODAY!!!

Ce5zvtRVAAA0fax.jpg

You're on.

BOTH Polls are from 3/28! Because one was reported a date later doesn't mean it is newer, but does mean it's slower reporting! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Public Policy Polling: Wisconsin

Funny as PPP announced it on 3/31 as stated by the PPP link above!

Ce5zvtRVAAA0fax.jpg

You're on.

BOTH Polls are from 3/28! Because one was reported a date later doesn't mean it is newer, but does mean it's slower reporting! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Fox Business polled to the 30th. PPP polled to the 29th.

I win. Pay up or be branded as a welcher.

Ce5zvtRVAAA0fax.jpg

You're on.

As I stated in the above PPP link of 3/31 it was only announced on 3/31, asshole. Apparently RCP didn't publish the correct CLOSE!

You're on.

As I stated in the above PPP link of 3/31 it was only announced on 3/31, asshole. Apparently RCP didn't publish the correct CLOSE!

The close is stated in the actual .pdf

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/PPP_WI_GOP.pdf

Doesn't matter when it closed it started on the same day! They are both equally new!

Last two polls I saw had Trump down 10

Make America Great Again.
More Hope & Change nonsense

Simpletons paradise

And what if Trump turns around the economy, gets rid of Obamacare, blows away Isis, or puts an end to the illegal immigration nonsense? You gonna walk it back? Cos Cruz ain't gonna do none of that.
I would. I am not above admitting I was wrong.

Two polls this week have cruz with a double digit lead. I must not understand what statistically even means

Simpletons paradise

And what if Trump turns around the economy, gets rid of Obamacare, blows away Isis, or puts an end to the illegal immigration nonsense? You gonna walk it back? Cos Cruz ain't gonna do none of that.

More likely Trump is going to oversee a gridlocked government!

You are wishful thinking

Two polls this week have cruz with a double digit lead. I must not understand what statistically even means

Simpletons paradise

You are wishful thinking

I don't believe any of the polls after seeing what happened in Michigan. That being said............it is more than obvious to anyone paying attention, that Trump is losing steam faster than a boiler with a hole in it. For a while, I thought Cruz could catch him, but I no longer believe it. What I do believe is this convention is going brokered, and at the end of it, neither Trump or Cruz people are going to be happy. When that happens, it means Hillary will win the Presidency if not in jail 1st, because everyone is going to pull the Ron Paul routine and pout.

Simpletons paradise

You are wishful thinking

Was it gridlock that produced Obamacare? Libs love to use the term gridlock til they can jam their sh** down your throat.

Simpletons paradise

You are wishful thinking

I don't believe any of the polls after seeing what happened in Michigan. That being said............it is more than obvious to anyone paying attention, that Trump is losing steam faster than a boiler with a hole in it. For a while, I thought Cruz could catch him, but I no longer believe it. What I do believe is this convention is going brokered, and at the end of it, neither Trump or Cruz people are going to be happy. When that happens, it means Hillary will win the Presidency if not in jail 1st, because everyone is going to pull the Ron Paul routine and pout.

I never fully believe polls. Too many biases out there. Too much money be thrown about. Too much actual cheating at polling stations.

I also never believed Cruz had a chance to pass Trump. I do believe that the GOP leadership might subvert the will of the people given the chance. I wouldn't mind that to watch the party crumble. Clearly, it's cancered to the core.

Ce5zvtRVAAA0fax.jpg

You're on.

Up to Americans to vote on Ted Cruz.

Very much good.

You watch. As soon as Trump starts to falter, Snivelante will jump on the Cruz bandwagon.

You watch. As soon as Trump starts to falter, Snivelante will jump on the Cruz bandwagon.

You don't understand the mentality of Trumptards.

Everyone else is the enemy. If you oppose Trump, you are a RINO and an object of hatred and derision.

Trump is their messiah. They will support him no matter what he says or does. No matter how offensive or embarrassing, they will support their messiah, Trump.

Forum List

Back