wisconsin student wearing blm swim suit temporarily disqualified from swim meet

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
1644445398131.png

They should wear swimsuits with Canadian and/or US 18 wheelers on them.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

To me, what should have been kept in mind is the fact that a swimsuit was even on her in the first place.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. I however can't help but wonder though when some people are going to learn that no lives matter because we all suck equally.

Shame they reversed their decision. They should be opposing kids wearing BLM domestic terrorist racist fucks stuff in school sponsored events.

Shame they reversed their decision. They should be opposing kids wearing BLM domestic terrorist racist fucks stuff in school sponsored events.
i know. that parent should be ashamers for incouiraging her child to believe in terrorist blm.

I disagree with any officialdom act that punishes a person for political expression. I don’t have to agree with verbal support for blm to still support freedom of speech.

I disagree with any officialdom act that punishes a person for political expression. I don’t have to agree with verbal support for blm to still support freedom of speech.
the ymca has freedom mot say we dont want this here. as any buisness does.

the ymca has freedom mot say we dont want this here. as any buisness does.
Typos or drunk? Anyway, I understand what you’re saying. That wasn’t easy to do. Lol

Anyway. Yeah. I think your point is correct. The YMCA does have the to say “get lost.”

Typos or drunk? Anyway, I understand what you’re saying. That wasn’t easy to do. Lol

Anyway. Yeah. I think your point is correct. The YMCA does have the to say “get lost.”
That’s not what the YMCA did. In fact the YMCA apparently is the entity that reversed the stupid decision.

dysgraphia.; your drunjk coment are not funny. learn manners,

This could get fun. Imagine when some kid wants to wear a 'Let's Go Brandon' suit. Will we see the same responses?

dysgraphia.; your drunjk coment are not funny. learn manners,
Whensh you have’ve bin drinking show mush, youshouldn’t advish otherzh abowt mannesh.

Repent, bish!

then when youve’ve repenticated, you can gfy. Has a good night and put down the bottle.

Forum List

Back