Wish Pelosi would follow up on this..just to see the Trump supporters howl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 126 Congressmen have no right to a seat gained in an unlawful election.
Let them prove in court that the election was fair and honest

Good point..there were a lot of down ballot republicans elected on those ballots the Trump supporters want tossed out. "I love the poorly educated' - D. Trump

Good point..there were a lot of down ballot republicans elected on those ballots the Trump supporters want tossed out. "I love the poorly educated' - D. Trump

The Trump petition made no mention that down ballot was not corrupt.
Any Republican who claims that ballot is fraudulent should not be entitled to his seat.

Unless charged, (and maybe not then), I do not think it is up to Nancy, though it would not hurt my feelings.

They should be denied their seat until this matter is resolved
At an emotional level, I agree as I do with a lot of your posts. Rationally, I am unaware of that it is within her authority. Is there precedent for the Speaker of the House, to make that call, on her own principled or other position. Sounds cool in the short term, but dangerous in the long term.
I am still thinking there will be a long term. How bout you?

No, it's not within her authority. The courts would override it.

However, the Trump-traitors from those four swing states should at least be asked "Given that you just claimed your own elections were illegitimate, why should you be seated?". Make them squirm in public.

No, it's not within her authority. The courts would override it.

However, the Trump-traitors from those four swing states should at least be asked "Given that you just claimed your own elections were illegitimate, why should you be seated?". Make them squirm in public.

How can any of those Republicans accept a seat they claim they gained through fraudulent means?

Oh, yes! Go for it, Nancy!

The move would go to the Supremes who would presumably tell Nancy to take a hike.

Then President Biden could gently ease into "retirement" the lady who likes to kneel and tear up State of the Union speeches.

I would love to see the expression on Nancy's face when she hands the gavel to the new Speaker, the Honorable James Clyburn.

How sweet it would be!

Oh, yes! Go for it, Nancy!

The move would go to the Supremes who would presumably tell Nancy to take a hike.

Then President Biden could gently ease into "retirement" the lady who likes to kneel and tear up State of the Union speeches.

I would love to see the expression on Nancy's face when she hands the gavel to the new Speaker, the Honorable James Clyburn.

How sweet it would be!
Is that how it is dreamed of in the alternate universe of alternate facts the right wingers love so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back