With only around 500 billionaires in the country

Why are the expected to carry the weight of the other 300 million?
Why do you give a fuck about the problems of billionaires? As far as I am concerned they can take their precious money and take a hike if they feel that having full access to a compliant government in the best country in the world to be wealthy is just too expensive.
I give a fuck because i believe EVERY AMERICAN should be treated equally. I don't hoist one person up over another.
But every human is never treated equally..
In the eyes of the government they should be but democrats fucked that up from get go
The Founding Fathers were democrats?

The founding fathers would beat the living shit out of today's liberals on sight!

Better question, what did these guys personally do to earn a billion dollars?

They didn't. Someone else did the work and they collected the money.

A capitalist is a parasite that has convinced stupid people like you they are a vital organ.

So the real question becomes, why do the other 300 million of us have to carry these 500 rich assholes?

how is that a "better" question? As long as they didn't steal it, then what business of yours or the government is it?

According to the legal definition of "earn," they did.

A capitalist is a parasite that has convinced stupid people like you they are a vital organ.

So the real question becomes, why do the other 300 million of us have to carry these 500 rich assholes?

Are you proposing to abolish capitalism?

And Dims all claim they aren't communists. Who do you think you're fooling?

Why do you keep acting like those are the only two choices on the menu?

Reality check. The Europeans have figured this out. The Japanese have figured this out. You can have free enterprise and still assure that everyone gets their fair share.

Well, at least you get it. Run the so-called "rich asshole"s out of town and see how much you get back. Unless you think China will finance you as well...
And who makes that possible?
Fuck no. I get money back son....the ONLY benefit to being robbed of my labor. I get a small portion of what I was robbed of back at beginning of the year.
Me getting money back? Son of a bitch robbing me and my wife of our labor makes it possible....thanks rich asshole! :D
Make it to where they take their companies overseas and we will tax them so heavily with ANYTHING they try shipping back to America and the fact we will tax ANY income they try taking out of the US it won't be worth it to them. It will be worth paying a sane wage to their workers here.
Our billionaires live in vast bubbles, surrounded by ruthless people who do terrible things in their names and protect them from reality. They need to be made to see exactly what their vast hoards of wealth are doing and we need our political parties to quit treating them like royalty.

What terrible things do they do?

Well, at least you get it. Run the so-called "rich asshole"s out of town and see how much you get back. Unless you think China will finance you as well...
And who makes that possible?
Me getting money back? Son of a bitch robbing me and my wife of our labor makes it possible....thanks rich asshole! :D
Make it to where they take their companies overseas and we will tax them so heavily with ANYTHING they try shipping back to America and the fact we will tax ANY income they try taking out of the US it won't be worth it to them. It will be worth paying a sane wage to their workers here.
Our billionaires live in vast bubbles, surrounded by ruthless people who do terrible things in their names and protect them from reality. They need to be made to see exactly what their vast hoards of wealth are doing and we need our political parties to quit treating them like royalty.

Why would you even ask that question? You know as well as me what corporate lawyers and senior VPs do for the sake of the balance sheet.

Why would you even ask that question? You know as well as me what corporate lawyers and senior VPs do for the sake of the balance sheet.

Tell me exactly what they do and is it all of them?

Tell me.
Got to leave for work in a few minutes so maybe later, in the meantime you can think about it as if you are actually interested in the answer.

how is that a "better" question? As long as they didn't steal it, then what business of yours or the government is it?

According to the legal definition of "earn," they did.

What do you mean by "didn't steal it"?

And what is "earning" to you?

I've seen you personally go after "career" politicians that "leech" the government, but show up for work..

So, clarify.

Tell me.
Got to leave for work in a few minutes so maybe later, in the meantime you can think about it as if you are actually interested in the answer.

I am, I can think of a few, but I can think of people in all income brackets that have done terrible things. A blanket statement, like you implied is pretty bold, so it is on you to prove it.

They did steal it. That's the point. they used coercion of the market to cheat the people who did the work out of the rewards of that work.

Like the company you bought your computer from, right?

Moron
In that case, they were "given" the technology.

By our government and to a large extent, the taxpayer.

They did steal it. That's the point. they used coercion of the market to cheat the people who did the work out of the rewards of that work.

What the hell is "coercion of the market?" Is that being smarter than you? Coercion is coercion. What you're trying to do is claim there's some kind of coercion that doesn't actually involve the use of force.

Moron

Everyone has access to the same technology. So what did you do with it?

Why do you keep acting like those are the only two choices on the menu?

Reality check. The Europeans have figured this out. The Japanese have figured this out. You can have free enterprise and still assure that everyone gets their fair share.

I've got news for you: they have billionaires in Europe and Japan. There's no such thing as "fair," so how can anyone have a "fair share?"

Moron

No they don't.

Moron

No they don't.

Sure they do. Anything developed with government funding, unless it's classified, is public information.

Forum List

Back