With painfully few exceptions, Democrats put their loyalty to him above their duty to America

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
With painfully few exceptions, Democrats put their loyalty to him above their duty to America.
Normally, I am not a partisan advocate. I am a registered Democrat, though I vote as an independent.

Not this year. This is a national emergency and the only responsible action is to vote Republican for every federal office.
Obama always pointing the finger of blame at someone else New York Post

Again REMEMBER you Obamatrons... THIS IS A REGISTERED Democrat saying this!
He goes on to say...
They marched in lockstep with his cockamamie policies, from ObamaCare to open borders.
They protected corrupt leaders in numerous federal agencies,
from the IRS to the Genera Services Administration.
They stymied efforts to find the truth about Benghazi and the Fast and Furious gunrunning debacle.

They ceded their constitutional obligations and allowed Obama to crash the system of checks and balances. The vast majority stood silent while he gutted the military and abandoned our allies, including Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, and courted Iran, the most menacing nation on earth.

To most Liberals, winning an election (fraudulently or otherwise) is the highest achievement of a human being, especially if it is someone on their team. The substance of governing is of little interest to them. Power is all that matters.

Healthmyths you're not a democrat dude. You spend most of your days on here going back in time to defend bush policies that no one is even talking about any more, and so much so that it rises to the "obsessive" degree.

And then the other half of time, bash democrats.

Point to one pro democrat post you've EVER even made.

To most Liberals, winning an election (fraudulently or otherwise) is the highest achievement of a human being, especially if it is someone on their team. The substance of governing is of little interest to them. Power is all that matters.
Agree with that...party is everything to a libtard. They could have a turd leading the party and they would not flinch. Come to think of that IS what they have..

Healthmyths you're not a democrat dude. You spend most of your days on here going back in time to defend bush policies that no one is even talking about any more, and so much so that it rises to the "obsessive" degree.

You are 100% correct about me.. It's just I DIDN"T say this... it was quote from the author of the article..
BY Michael Goodwin November 2, 2014 | 1:58am

With painfully few exceptions, Democrats put their loyalty to him above their duty to America.
Normally, I am not a partisan advocate. I am a registered Democrat, though I vote as an independent.

Read the entire ARTICLE as Michael Goodwin wrote the above words...
Obama always pointing the finger of blame at someone else New York Post

Agree with that...party is everything to a libtard. They could have a turd leading the party and they would not flinch. Come to think of that IS what they have..
I would agree.
Obama voters driven by their political beliefs would agree with you... yet pull the lever for another Democrat regardless of how much harm is done to the country!
Those first time voters though for Obama did so because they didn't have ANY reason to vote FOR Obama except he was black and to vote against him meant they perceived themselves as "racist" i.e. ONLY reason not to vote was because Obama was black.

It works on both sides of the isle. Only recognizing the dems shows what a partisan hack job this is..

Politics is a religion to liberals. obama is their messiah and it's not His fault that deniers can't understand His parables or The Way.

Does this statement have anything to do with the point being made?

t8qd4z.jpg

It works on both sides of the isle. Only recognizing the dems shows what a partisan hack job this is..
Unbelievable! The reason is if YOU don't even know the difference between "isle" and "aisle" you are showing what an idiot you are!
Now there will be people complaining that I'm the grammar police at work... well who gives a crap about that because it is when idiots
like you show that the indifference to the "little details" like correct word usage i.e. (it is AISLE)... you are showing why your agenda will fail.
Fail because you think "ah here is the GRAND idea let the little people fill in the details"!
WRONG! It is these details that are so important that big grand ideas like Obamacare won't work because the devil is in the details.
You've given more ammo to show people like you ignoring little details are the cause for failures like Obamacare,et.al. plans.
If you don't know the difference between an small island and a "passage between rows of seats in a building" how then could you and your ilk
make something so humongous as Obamacare work?

:lol: Are you just a teensy bit embarrassed? With Moonglow patting you on the back you really should have known you messed up big time.

The dem is right, Obama is a failure...
The extraordinary pile-up of crises has turned the usual White House blame game into something more lethal: a shootout in a lifeboat. The presidency is sinking, but we are expected to believe that only the president is blameless.

:lol: Are you just a teensy bit embarrassed? With Moonglow patting you on the back you really should have known you messed up big time.

The dem is right, Obama is a failure...
The extraordinary pile-up of crises has turned the usual White House blame game into something more lethal: a shootout in a lifeboat. The presidency is sinking, but we are expected to believe that only the president is blameless.
embarrassed at what?

Forum List

Back