With These Words....

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Today a new plank was laid by the hopefully future President Trump. A new plank that many Americans have called for and many more USMB members have written about. The subject like all to many in todays world goes un-spoken in politics but not the hearts and minds of Americans.

Those words, that NEW plank could find its self uniting groups who never before thought they would stand together. Those words could well draw together all the people of ethics of morals of values to a shared goal. And those words and that NEW plank could have more impact on American politics since the civil war.

"Again referring to Clinton’s foreign policy remarks as a “phony speech,” Trump later added, “I will say this: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail. She is guilty as hell.”

This race is about to get nasty, far more than in recorded history. If Hillary loses, she goes to prison. President Trump could put her in GITMO solely on what we already know and what has already been PROVEN.
Donald Trump fires back: ‘Hillary Clinton has to go to jail’

Hillary FOR prison 2016.
Fury

you've gone :cuckoo:

First a crime has to be allegedly committed, second a grand jury is sometimes called to see if there is enough evidence to support this allegation and go to trial, third the accused gets a chance to defend themselves from this govt accusation in a trial, and all 12 jurors would have to agree, beyond a reasonable doubt that the person committed the crime....before anyone can say she is guilty...

And if Trump wins and tries to get her prosecuted...he's already made certain she can not get a FAIR trial in the entire Nation through mouthing off the way he has done.... he's an IDIOT... I feel sorry for you! :(

He's talking politics. By Clinton's politics, she and these charges aren't going anywhere.
Maybe he's got enough money to pay the right people to go after her?
Other than that, business as usual. If her husband didn't get charged for anything
he did, I doubt she would either. Remember, anyone tied to the legal system,
they all bail each other out to keep the monopoly going.

• Banned

First a crime has to be allegedly committed, second a grand jury is sometimes called to see if there is enough evidence to support this allegation and go to trial, third the accused gets a chance to defend themselves from this govt accusation in a trial, and all 12 jurors would have to agree, beyond a reasonable doubt that the person committed the crime....before anyone can say she is guilty...

And if Trump wins and tries to get her prosecuted...he's already made certain she can not get a FAIR trial in the entire Nation through mouthing off the way he has done.... he's an IDIOT... I feel sorry for you! :(
People going to GITMO get no trial.
As Sos at the time she IS open to a military trial NOT a grand jury.

People going to GITMO get no trial.
As Sos at the time she IS open to a military trial NOT a grand jury.

Congratulations. I thought you had posted the stupidest thread possible, but you have topped yourself.

Forum List

Back