Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

But gorilla's always attack with their hands up! I believe Browns IQ was about as high as either one of these are!

gorilla-fight.jpg

This is not about race. It's not a race war.

It's a criminal thugs, verses law abiding citizens, war. I don't give a crap if they are white as sheets, black as midnight, or green with blue stripes and purple hair!

I am tired of law abiding citizens being brutalized by criminals, and having the criminals, and the scum sucking criminal supporters, blaming us... the law abiding citizens, for them brutalizing us. THIS MUST STOP.

"but you know Matthew.... it's actually your fault that I had to punch you in the face. If you were just a better person back in the 1700s or something, then I wouldn't have to punch you repeatedly, and take your stuff" -Criminals and their supporters.

I'm tried of criminals stealing, assaulting, vandalizing, fighting with police... and then throwing their hands up

"you can't touch me! My hands are up, you can't do jack to me! Doesn't matter what I've done, or what laws I've broken, or how long my criminal history is... or even if I physically assault a police officer... nope nope, my hands are up. I'm off limits"

We pay for their education. We pay for their phone. We pay for their food. We pay for their transportation. We pay for their homes. We pay and pay and pay and pay. These worthless bits of human trash should KISSING OUR FEET. And instead, they attack us, rob us, harm us, brutalize us.... and the moment that we stop one of them..........

"hey my hands are up! You can't touch this!".

I'm done with this. Totally done. We need to shoot them... and shoot them all. White, yellow, orange, purple, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Asian, African, French... I don't give a CRAP. You act this way in our society... you need a holy headache, and six feet of dirt. I'm tried of this! I am to the point, that I will vote for anyone, ANYONE who promises to kill these criminals and put them down.

I paid for all their stuff when they were free, and they brutalized us. I don't want to pay for all their stuff in prison too. I want them DEAD. Brown, is Dead. This is good for the entire society.

Agreed.

It is past time to clear some walls and lining people up against them for some quick and efficient justice.

All these god damned criminal sneaking into our country to be hired by cheating criminal corporate businesses for black market labor have created an underground human trafficking network of safe houses, underground railroads, and so forth, a network that ISIS or any other enemy of our country can also use to sneak in unseen and do us harm. How did this happen? Because we tolerate corrupt politicians who have sold themselves for corporate buck to get re-elected.

Our country is so infested with these lying, stealing corporate crony scum that only drastic action will cure this nation of its moral rot and malicious parasites.

I am ready for it NOW.

Wow hitler did that. So did the khmer rouge. So did stalin. So does the idiot in North Korea. So did the communists in Vietnam when they took over the nation. isis is now doing that.

Here in America we don't just line people up and murder them.

We are civilized. We have a justice system that we must follow.

I'm not surprised you want to do such things to people.

But we're not civilized. Have you not seen what's going on? Look around dude.

Hate-Crime.jpg

That's civilized?

t2YALB6VDma0329OkDR0qF_ilfU-cWB2b7HevW-xWbU=w900-h469

That's civilized?

quikmart-after.jpg

That's civilized?

You want know why people act civilized? They act civilized, when not doing so results in death.

riverfront-tattoo.jpg

Why 2 Businesses Survived Ferguson Looting A Lesson for All
At Riverfront Tattoo, owners Mike Gutierrez ( below left) and Adam Weinstein (third from left) brought AR-15s, body armor and lots of high-capacity magazines (the type Obama wants banned) to guard their store against mayhem

And rioters passed them right by.

And over at Mally’s Supermarket, had men with concealed 9mm handguns and revolvers, lined up and ready to defend , right on West Florissant

Buu7foNCQAADrV4.jpg

When you kill these animals dead.... then everyone else starts to act civilized again.

That's what need to happen. We... the good honest lawful citizens of this country, need to stand up to criminals, and put the mad dogs down under 6-feet of dirt.

Then... we will be a civilized country again.

You nailed it, Androw.

We have let the weeds grow too deep and its time to do some pulling them up by the fucking roots.

It's a criminal thugs, verses law abiding citizens, war. I don't give a crap if they are white as sheets, black as midnight, or green with blue stripes and purple hair!

I am tired of law abiding citizens being brutalized by criminals, and having the criminals, and the scum sucking criminal supporters, blaming us... the law abiding citizens, for them brutalizing us. THIS MUST STOP.

"but you know Matthew.... it's actually your fault that I had to punch you in the face. If you were just a better person back in the 1700s or something, then I wouldn't have to punch you repeatedly, and take your stuff" -Criminals and their supporters.

I'm tried of criminals stealing, assaulting, vandalizing, fighting with police... and then throwing their hands up

"you can't touch me! My hands are up, you can't do jack to me! Doesn't matter what I've done, or what laws I've broken, or how long my criminal history is... or even if I physically assault a police officer... nope nope, my hands are up. I'm off limits"

We pay for their education. We pay for their phone. We pay for their food. We pay for their transportation. We pay for their homes. We pay and pay and pay and pay. These worthless bits of human trash should KISSING OUR FEET. And instead, they attack us, rob us, harm us, brutalize us.... and the moment that we stop one of them..........

I'm done with this. Totally done. We need to shoot them... and shoot them all. White, yellow, orange, purple, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Asian, African, French... I don't give a CRAP. You act this way in our society... you need a holy headache, and six feet of dirt. I'm tried of this! I am to the point, that I will vote for anyone, ANYONE who promises to kill these criminals and put them down.

I paid for all their stuff when they were free, and they brutalized us. I don't want to pay for all their stuff in prison too. I want them DEAD. Brown, is Dead. This is good for the entire society.

Agreed.

It is past time to clear some walls and lining people up against them for some quick and efficient justice.

All these god damned criminal sneaking into our country to be hired by cheating criminal corporate businesses for black market labor have created an underground human trafficking network of safe houses, underground railroads, and so forth, a network that ISIS or any other enemy of our country can also use to sneak in unseen and do us harm. How did this happen? Because we tolerate corrupt politicians who have sold themselves for corporate buck to get re-elected.

Our country is so infested with these lying, stealing corporate crony scum that only drastic action will cure this nation of its moral rot and malicious parasites.

I am ready for it NOW.

Wow hitler did that. So did the khmer rouge. So did stalin. So does the idiot in North Korea. So did the communists in Vietnam when they took over the nation. isis is now doing that.

The justice system has been turned into a 'Just Us' system that protects the wealthy and their criminal tools they use to exploit, intimidate and murder innocent people.

The cops are not the bad guys; they defend the public peace.

IT is the crooks, the drug dealers, the human traffickers, the leg breakers that are pointed at the pbulics throat with a veiled threat should they get out of line.

That is what started the vigilance committees.

That will be their rebirth if those who administer the law in the country don't pull their heads from the arses and start providing JUSTICE AGAIN and EQUAL STANDING BEFORE THE LAW no matter what race the people are.

Agreed.

I am ready for it NOW.

No, those people are actually working. I don't have a problem with that.

Corporations are as much against criminals, as the rest of us. They are just as tired of being prevented from stopping shoplifters, and thieving employees, as we are of them.

Politicians haven't sold out to corporations, as much as they have sold out to criminal supporters, saying we can't have police doing any police work.

I wish I could agree, but the corporations are the ones benefitting off the black market labor while the rest of us languish. They also pay very little in taxes compared to what they did in the 1950s while taxes on individuals has gone UP.

Fuck these international corporations. They are not our friends, and they should be forced to choose if they are American or not, and if not then they should leave.

You are not benefiting? Hm. I'm looking around the room I'm in right now.

I'm sitting at a desk made by Steelcase. Sitting on a chair made by Global Furniture. Looking at a LCD monitor made by Dell (Samsung). Listening to music through my Stereo made by AIWA. Just got a text about lunch tomorrow on my HTC phone, running Googles Android. I'm downloading some Podcasts to listen to at work, on my Ipod by Apple, coming through my Motorola cable modem, being connect through the WIFI of my Linksys router, . Which thankfully I have plenty of space on my 2 Terabyte hard drive by Western Digital. It's a bit cold here, but I have my ceramic heater from Honeywell, which keeps the room warm, by the light of my florescent GE light. I just got done sweeping the carpet with my Bissel sweeper, washing my clothes in my Speed Queen washer and drier, made by Alliance Laundry Systems, using Tide detergent, made by Procter & Gamble. I'm currently cooking up some Uncle Ben's Rice made by Mars Incorporated, served with chicken by Tyson, cooked on my Frigidaire oven range, cooked in chili sauce by House of Tsang, made by Hormel Foods, served on my WNA Comet Incorporated plate, with tea brewed in my Mr Coffee brewer, made by Jarden Corporation.

After eating, I plan to drive in my Ford Grand Marquis, rolling on my Goodyear tires, burning Marathon gas, to get to a park. And while I walk around the wooded track, in my Reebok shoes by Adidas, Fruit of the Loom socks owned by Berkshire Hathaway, Wrangler Jeans run by the VF Corporation, and Puritan shirt by Walmart, listening to my Ipod through Sony headphones.....

.... I will consider just how much I have been left to languish, and how I don't benefit from corporations.

Yes some benefit while the rest of the working class suffers, but consider this.

The move to capitalize every industry to the point that it pays shit wages and demands perpetual 24/7 servitude is a steadily growing thing. Today we have 12% under-employed and no gains in jobs for native born Americans since 2000, but nearly 6 million jobs gained by 'guest' workers here at the instigation of corporations. They profit while we and our children find a less and less hiring workplace.

When you lose you r career to H1-B visa holders, or illegal black market labor, how will you afford your trinkets from a rigged system?

Yes, yes, you flourish while your neighbors suffer. I am so proud of you.

Chase that extra slice of potato while you can.

Last edited:
W
Saint Brown the gentle giant was a serene pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly.

image57.jpg
Where is Wilson in this photo? Is this the one with the scary push?

Here's a guy stealing, and threatening the store owner, and you act like that isn't a crime? If this was a white guy, and the store owner black, would you be mocking it as just a scary push?

Or is stealing stuff not a crime if you are black? What exactly is your point here?

Who told you I thought stealing was not a crime? My point is that it has nothing to do with Wilson shooting him. Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

why does wilson need to be in the photo

this 911 cal was dispatched over the cops radios

Wilson doesn't have to be in the photo.

Wilson does have to know about it for it to be relevant to why he killed Brown.

The Ferguson police chief says that wilson didn't know about it when he shot Brown.

So the robbery doesn't have anything to do with wilson shooting Brown. Which means that there's no reason to interject that robbery into the killing of Brown.

Ferguson chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as rob suspect - CNN.com

Ferguson Police Chief: Darren Wilson Did Not Know Michael Brown Was Suspect In 'Strong-Armed' Robbery

Ferguson Police Chief Admits Mike Brown Altercation Had Nothing To Do With Robbery | Hip-Hop Wired

So the robbery doesn't have anything to do with wilson shooting Brown.

why do you make shit up

of course it is relevant

The robbery has impact on Brown's state of mind. Good chance he thought Wilson was trying to arrest him or prepping to.

One more thug off the street!
Yup. the irony is Officer Wilson did the black community a bigger favor than the country in general.

The problem with the black community is the reality that thugs are their childrens role models. This shit is just going to happen more and more as the left love their thugs and crime.

Yeah and even when someone graduates from HS and is going to college white faggots like you still call them thugs to make up for your own racist bullshit and excuse why getting his head blown off was ok.

What they don't realize is that this kind of mentality will backfire. They will become just as vulnerable as Michael Brown.

If anyone here was exposed to racial riots in the 1960s, as I was because we lived in the Deep South then, you will know what I am talking about.

You take a group of people and give them nothing to lose and they will come after you and yours with a fury of unfathomable destruction,

You nailed it. We're sick of being victims of the black thugs,we're sick of the PC bullshit that lets them get away with it,we're sick of working our asses off only to give more and more of OUR money to support bullshit social programs.
Yep...we've been pushed about as far as we're going to be pushed....keep it up.

I agree completely. I talk to mad angry Americans all the time, and the hatred of social leaches, and the anger at criminals given a free pass... it's getting bad. I talk to people every day mad about this, and they are right to be mad, and right to be angry, and I don't know when, and I don't know how, but this is going to blow up at some point. Americans are tired of being brutalized, and then blamed for the fact we're brutalized by arrogant trash like ClosedCraption.

We're tried of this, and if you people don't watch it, there is going to be some major backlash. I promise you there will be.

Absolutely correct! They best stop biting the hand that feeds them.

No, no, no! Please KEEP ON BITING AS HARD AS YOU FUCKING CAN, RETARDS.

W

image57.jpg
Where is Wilson in this photo? Is this the one with the scary push?

Here's a guy stealing, and threatening the store owner, and you act like that isn't a crime? If this was a white guy, and the store owner black, would you be mocking it as just a scary push?

Or is stealing stuff not a crime if you are black? What exactly is your point here?

Who told you I thought stealing was not a crime? My point is that it has nothing to do with Wilson shooting him. Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

Maybe you see Wilson in the photo?

why does wilson need to be in the photo

this 911 cal was dispatched over the cops radios

Wilson doesn't have to be in the photo.

Wilson does have to know about it for it to be relevant to why he killed Brown.

The Ferguson police chief says that wilson didn't know about it when he shot Brown.

So the robbery doesn't have anything to do with wilson shooting Brown. Which means that there's no reason to interject that robbery into the killing of Brown.

Ferguson chief: Officer didn't stop Brown as rob suspect - CNN.com

Ferguson Police Chief: Darren Wilson Did Not Know Michael Brown Was Suspect In 'Strong-Armed' Robbery

Ferguson Police Chief Admits Mike Brown Altercation Had Nothing To Do With Robbery | Hip-Hop Wired

So the robbery doesn't have anything to do with wilson shooting Brown.

why do you make shit up

of course it is relevant

The robbery has impact on Brown's state of mind. Good chance he thought Wilson was trying to arrest him or prepping to.

certainly both brown and johnson knew they committed a felony

Agreed.

I am ready for it NOW.

The justice system has been turned into a 'Just Us' system that protects the wealthy and their criminal tools they use to exploit, intimidate and murder innocent people.

The cops are not the bad guys; they defend the public peace.

IT is the crooks, the drug dealers, the human traffickers, the leg breakers that are pointed at the pbulics throat with a veiled threat should they get out of line.

That is what started the vigilance committees.

That will be their rebirth if those who administer the law in the country don't pull their heads from the arses and start providing JUSTICE AGAIN and EQUAL STANDING BEFORE THE LAW no matter what race the people are.

EXACTLY! If you have been paying attention to Northern Mexico, the same thing happened there.

These people who live in Northern Mexico, were brutalized by the drug cartels, and ignored by the police, and were hammered and hammered over and over, and finally the decent upstanding Mexican people stood up on their own, and started enforcing justice themselves.

The gunmen nabbed watermelon farmer Jesus Manuel Guerrero as he drove from his ranch to buy supplies and held him for five painful days in the trunk of a car.
When family members finally paid a $120,000 ransom and they released him, he was urinating blood.

He’s just one of hundreds of victims of a wave of kidnapping that’s swept this once peaceful farming town, about 130 miles south of Texas.

But almost three years after his brutal abduction, Guerrero, who is now the mayor, says his town has become safer, the kidnappers scared to enter.

This change is not due to the police, he says, but to a clandestine vigilante group known as the Pedro Mendez Column, named after a local general who fought the French in the 19th century.

Mexico s Cartel-Fighting Vigilantes Get Closer to Texas Border - NBC News

DeglqlcOAtdRezwWcpFuYkX_uqTOGmzOQSU0qGPLjhM=w690-h388

Not police.... not military... not drug cartels, or gangs. These are the good honest people of Mexico putting their fists in the air and saying..> WE HAVE HAD IT < No more!!!

For once, we need to take a page from the citizens of Mexico, and put a boot in the butt of American criminals! No more rape! No more burglary! No more looting! No more riots! No more attacking our police officers, and blaming everyone else for them doing wrong.

I think EVERYONE should have an AR-15, and a dozen clips. I think everyone should support local neighborhood watch, and when some dirt bag attacks a watch, I think everyone should bury him.

I'm tired of. Seriously seriously tired of this. We've been wimpified victims long enough. Now Mexicans are making us look pathetic. This needs to end.

Think about that for a second..... Freakin volunteer vigilante groups in Mexico, are doing more to stop drugs crossing the boarder than dumb ass Obama.

image57.jpg

Indeed. As of this moment, this video is all we have to judge the character of Tiny, and therefore presume a likely (not certain) scenario of the events that led to his eating lead.

Agreed.

I am ready for it NOW.

No, those people are actually working. I don't have a problem with that.

Corporations are as much against criminals, as the rest of us. They are just as tired of being prevented from stopping shoplifters, and thieving employees, as we are of them.

Politicians haven't sold out to corporations, as much as they have sold out to criminal supporters, saying we can't have police doing any police work.

I wish I could agree, but the corporations are the ones benefitting off the black market labor while the rest of us languish. They also pay very little in taxes compared to what they did in the 1950s while taxes on individuals has gone UP.

Fuck these international corporations. They are not our friends, and they should be forced to choose if they are American or not, and if not then they should leave.

You are not benefiting? Hm. I'm looking around the room I'm in right now.

I'm sitting at a desk made by Steelcase. Sitting on a chair made by Global Furniture. Looking at a LCD monitor made by Dell (Samsung). Listening to music through my Stereo made by AIWA. Just got a text about lunch tomorrow on my HTC phone, running Googles Android. I'm downloading some Podcasts to listen to at work, on my Ipod by Apple, coming through my Motorola cable modem, being connect through the WIFI of my Linksys router, . Which thankfully I have plenty of space on my 2 Terabyte hard drive by Western Digital. It's a bit cold here, but I have my ceramic heater from Honeywell, which keeps the room warm, by the light of my florescent GE light. I just got done sweeping the carpet with my Bissel sweeper, washing my clothes in my Speed Queen washer and drier, made by Alliance Laundry Systems, using Tide detergent, made by Procter & Gamble. I'm currently cooking up some Uncle Ben's Rice made by Mars Incorporated, served with chicken by Tyson, cooked on my Frigidaire oven range, cooked in chili sauce by House of Tsang, made by Hormel Foods, served on my WNA Comet Incorporated plate, with tea brewed in my Mr Coffee brewer, made by Jarden Corporation.

After eating, I plan to drive in my Ford Grand Marquis, rolling on my Goodyear tires, burning Marathon gas, to get to a park. And while I walk around the wooded track, in my Reebok shoes by Adidas, Fruit of the Loom socks owned by Berkshire Hathaway, Wrangler Jeans run by the VF Corporation, and Puritan shirt by Walmart, listening to my Ipod through Sony headphones.....

.... I will consider just how much I have been left to languish, and how I don't benefit from corporations.

Yes some benefit while the rest of the working class suffers, but consider this.

The move to capitalize every industry to the point that it pays shit wages and demands perpetual 24/7 servitude is a steadily growing thing. Today we have 12% under-employed and no gains in jobs for native born Americans since 2000, but nearly 6 million jobs gained by 'guest' workers here at the instigation of corporations. They profit while we and our children find a less and less hiring workplace.

When you lose you r career to H1-B visa holders, or illegal black market labor, how will you afford your trinkets from a rigged system?

Yes, yes, you flourish while your neighbors suffer. I am so proud of you.

Chase that extra slice of potato while you can.

The problem there is... if everyone got degrees in the high level jobs, that would drop wages too. Increasing the number of people with degrees in a given field, will lower wages.

So if we eliminated immigrant degree holders, and increased domestic degree holders, the same result would happen.

The only way, you can completely prevent wages from falling for upper level degrees, is by preventing more people from getting degrees.

Is that what you want? Of course not. Here's my view. I want as many people to win, as possible. And I don't have any preference for American winners, over Immigrant winners. They are all people.

If you want your kids to earn more, tell them to go learn a skill that has a higher value, and put in more effort than anyone else. I promise you, they will win.

image57.jpg

Indeed. As of this moment, this video is all we have to judge the character of Tiny, and therefore presume a likely (not certain) scenario of the events that led to his eating lead.

And... the fact he had just stolen property.

And.... the fact he was walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.

And... the fact that he fought with a police officer at all.

There is a lot more indication in this new video that Brown did indeed have his hands up when he was shot.

New Witness Video Emerges in Ferguson Shooting

I was not aware that anyone even questioned he had his hands up at some point before being shot.

I don't care. Having your hands up, doesn't mean you were surrendering, or that you are now exempt from all laws.

And honestly, throwing your hands up, doesn't mean that "now I can do anything I want because I have my hands up".

If I physically assault you... and then walk away, and turn around with my hands up, and run at you.... are you going to assume "Well gee, that nice 6 foot 300 lbs guy that just beat the crap out of me, is coming back.... to surrender to me... yeah that's the ticket"?

Here is what I want to know, if you want to convince me that he was shot without merit.

Did he... or did he not.... fight with the police? If yes.... nothing else matters to me.

After the police officer pulled his gun:

Did he, or did he not.... turn around and start coming at the police officer? If yes... nothing else matters to me.

If a police officer orders you to stop, orders you to get on the ground, orders you to remain where you are.... and you go towards him when he's got a gun out.... Nothing else matters. I don't care if you have your hands up, a white flag, a French Beret, a peace shirt, MJ We are the World pants, and your singing "Put a little love in your heart!". Sorry... you either do exactly what the officer says, or you get shot, and should get shot, and it's a benefit to society when you die. You don't get to do whatever you want. You get to follow orders, or die.

You having your hands up, doesn't mean "You can't touch this!". Sorry.

mc_hammer___u_can_t_touch_this_by_beethowensouza-d67gzhu.jpg

There is a lot more indication in this new video that Brown did indeed have his hands up when he was shot.

New Witness Video Emerges in Ferguson Shooting

I was not aware that anyone even questioned he had his hands up at some point before being shot.

I don't care. Having your hands up, doesn't mean you were surrendering, or that you are now exempt from all laws.

The reporter made the point that the witnesses in the video were extremely surprised the officer shot him with his hands up, exactly like their reaction would have been if it were an impromptu execution.

And honestly, throwing your hands up, doesn't mean that "now I can do anything I want because I have my hands up".

If I physically assault you... and then walk away, and turn around with my hands up, and run at you.... are you going to assume "Well gee, that nice 6 foot 300 lbs guy that just beat the crap out of me, is coming back.... to surrender to me... yeah that's the ticket"?

Here is what I want to know, if you want to convince me that he was shot without merit.

Did he... or did he not.... fight with the police? If yes.... nothing else matters to me.

Did he, or did he not.... turn around and start coming at the police officer? If yes... nothing else matters to me.

If a police officer orders you to stop, orders you to get on the ground, orders you to remain where you are.... and you go towards him when he's got a gun out.... Nothing else matters. I don't care if you have your hands up, a white flag, a French Beret, a peace shirt, MJ We are the World pants, and your singing "Put a little love in your heart!". Sorry... you either do exactly what the officer says, or you get shot, and should get shot, and it's a benefit to society when you die. You don't get to do whatever you want. You get to follow orders, or die.

A police officer certainly cannot shoot a man that has his hands up.

BM turned and was taunting the cop.
BM was nothing but simian scum.
The cop ordered BM to STOP! BM did not stop. He came at the cop. The cop removed a piece of garbage from the shit hole called Ferguson.
Thank you officer for doing your job.

You have the right to be wrong. You come at me with your hands up after assaulting me... I am most certainly going blow your freakin head off. I promise you I will.

You have the right to be wrong. You come at me with your hands up after assaulting me... I am most certainly going blow your freakin head off. I promise you I will.

We are basing our conversation on the report, since you responded to it, which was referring to Brown having his hands up while freezing.

We are basing our conversation on the report, since you responded to it, which was referring to Brown having his hands up while freezing.

You are the one and only report I have heard thus far by anyone anywhere, indicating that he was 'freezing'. Everything I've read, heard, seen, or had mentioned, indicates he was moving TOWARD the officer.

According to the worker, Brown then stopped, stumbled, and began backing up. Wilson also started backing up, while continuing to fire his gun. After three shots, the worker said, Brown began moving toward Wilson, though it wasn’t clear why.

New Witnesses Video Offer Details On Michael Brown s Shooting

Again.... Did Brown attack the officer, yes or no? If yes, I don't care about anything else.

Did Brown move toward the police officer when the officer had his gun out? Yes or no? If yes, I don't care about anything else.

This guy needed shot, and society is better off without him alive.

Forum List

Back