WOKE Fox Host SNAPS After Riley Gains Tells The TRUTH About Brittney Griner Going To Russia Prison!

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

This is another low for Fox News. Look at how the host from Fox sounds almost just like a left-wing fanatic on CNN or MSNBC. It’s as if it’s Joy Reid interviewing Riley Gaines on Fox News.

Fox has Already been involved in anti-American propaganda for their slanted coverage of American support for foreign wars that have no effect on the American people.

Brittany Griner is somebody who I wanted to see come home. This was a young lady who made a big mistake. She brought over illegal drugs, marijuana into Russia. And now people are willing to get on front of a television and claim that it never happened when it did. This is literally the definition of American exceptionalism that Americans can do whatever the hell they want wherever they want… That the laws of foreign countries they are living don’t count. It’s against what our founding fathers would’ve wanted.

Gains schools Fox fake news on both the issue of Brittney Griner and Caitlin Clark

They have an office near DC and we have been working with them. Almost solely on issue of no men wrecking women’s athletics

I never cared that griner was jailed in Russia because before that happened she turned her back on the national anthem. Then wanted america to bail her out. Not to mention that idiot took drugs that would get her arrested into a foreign country, Russia no less.

I have no sympathy for he or she or whatever that monster is.

This is another low for Fox News. Look at how the host from Fox sounds almost just like a left-wing fanatic on CNN or MSNBC. It’s as if it’s Joy Reid interviewing Riley Gaines on Fox News.

Fox has Already been involved in anti-American propaganda for their slanted coverage of American support for foreign wars that have no effect on the American people.

Brittany Griner is somebody who I wanted to see come home. This was a young lady who made a big mistake. She brought over illegal drugs, marijuana into Russia. And now people are willing to get on front of a television and claim that it never happened when it did. This is literally the definition of American exceptionalism that Americans can do whatever the hell they want wherever they want… That the laws of foreign countries they are living don’t count. It’s against what our founding fathers would’ve wanted.

Gains schools Fox fake news on both the issue of Brittney Griner and Caitlin Clark

What is with you and defending Russia.

It’s weird

I never cared that griner was jailed in Russia because before that happened she turned her back on the national anthem. Then wanted america to bail her out. Not to mention that idiot took drugs that would get her arrested into a foreign country, Russia no less.

I have no sympathy for he or she or whatever that monster is.
So only citizens who view things the exact same way you do get to have rights huh?

What's your thoughts on people who turn the American flag upside down, do they get that treatment as well?

Much ado about nothing. Why pick on Fox when you have ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS and crazy rants predicting that Trump will create concentration camps?

Forum List

Back