Woke Mob Blames Company Management For Tornado Deaths -- WTF??

Workers in places like this consistently vote against joining a union. With the exception of Indiana and West Virginia the dumbest states are in the south.
They would be survivors in a collapsed economy. In Blue cities, the unions in many fields are corrupted. Work rules are brutal for what the communities get for the price. The men who built the infrastructure of those cities a century ago and longer, did so on a pittance compared to the cost today. One reason why they look so bad. Value for the dollar is uneven.

It really had nothing to do with Trump. Getting a Chinese trademark was like getting a prize at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box.

No. Chinese trade marks are quite hard to get. Ivanka's were expedited.

No. Chinese trade marks are quite hard to get. Ivanka's were expedited.

Didn't even look at the link I posted, huh? Apparently you are wrong. You don't need to know anybody to get one. They pass them out like cards at a poker table.

"Workers at the tornado-ravaged Kentucky candle factory say they were told they’d be fired if they fled the facility as the killer twister closed in, according to a report Monday. The Mayfield Consumer Products plant was later leveled by the catastrophic twister, which killed at least eight workers and left eight others still unaccounted for. “[Employees] had questioned if they could leave or go home,” worker McKayla Emery, 21, told the outlet. ‘If you leave, you’re more than likely to be fired.’ I heard that with my own ears.”

More than a dozen workers at the factory during the nightshift Friday pleaded to go home after emergency alarms warned of the coming twister, added another worker, Haley Conder. She said managers told the crew, ‘You can’t leave. You have to stay here.’ Some workers left before the storm regardless of the threats; but others stayed, employees told the outlet. Then the factory was torn apart."

I highly doubt that any manager would threaten workers or use any type of coercion to force those workers to remain at work....what is more likely is that the woke-left is using a tragedy in order to blame a business for something they had no control over...But even if this did happen....whatever worker who stayed is dumb for not leaving...as the article points out; some workers left despite the threats...do you honestly think this company would fire those workers now and risk the bad publicity that comes with that??
Wow, are you that desperate to blame the left for something that you jump to such ridiculous conclusions with absolutely zero first hand knowledge. All of a sudden you know better than witness accounts?! Awesome

Did you read what I said, dumbass? I said that he have HINDSIGHT. We know that whatever the plant did or didn't do, people would have been killed anyway.

For the record, I had a tornado warning where I lived in North Eastern Kentucky. That I know of, we had no confirmed tornadoes. We get tornado warnings all the time here in Kentucky. It's something we have to deal with all summer. More times than not, it's a false alarm. These folks had no idea what was coming, if it was coming, where it was coming from, where it was going, nothing!

Not to mention the tornado didn't hit for hours after the warning.

Didn't even look at the link I posted, huh? Apparently you are wrong. You don't need to know anybody to get one. They pass them out like cards at a poker table.
And no...it isn't that easy to get a trademark in China....definitely not Ivanka easy.....

"I won't lie, it's quite hard for foreign companies to register trademarks in China due to the bureaucracy and high language skill involved in the process."

That quote is coming from a person who is an expert on the whole trademark process in China.....this was also from 2016...not too much before the time Ivanka got hers rushed thru....

And before the time that Trump sycophants would be triggered about this whole entire topic

And no...it isn't that easy to get a trademark in China....definitely not Ivanka easy.....

"I won't lie, it's quite hard for foreign companies to register trademarks in China due to the bureaucracy and high language skill involved in the process."

That quote is coming from a person who is an expert on the whole trademark process in China.....this was also from 2016...not too much before the time Ivanka got hers rushed thru....

And before the time that Trump sycophants would be triggered about this whole entire topic

The question is did Donald do her any favors or is it because the Trump name became very popular in the country which of course means money?

The question is did Donald do her any favors or is it because the Trump name became very popular in the country which of course means money?

My question is.....

Why does she have manufacturing in China at all??

A question that you still haven't answered...

I personally don't care -- but then again, I am not the one who built their political shtick on hating China and America first, blah blah...

I also know that if the hated Hunter Biden suddenly got 17 trademarks in China the first few months his dad was in office -- you would be doing a complete 180 with your rhetoric...which makes you not only a hypocrite...but a moronic one

My question is.....

Why does she have manufacturing in China at all??

A question that you still haven't answered...

I personally don't care -- but then again, I am not the one who built their political shtick on hating China and America first, blah blah...

I also know that if the hated Hunter Biden suddenly got 17 trademarks in China the first few months his dad was in office -- you would be doing a complete 180 with your rhetoric...which makes you not only a hypocrite...but a moronic one

We don't know what's up with Hunter. He's selling his paint by numbers artwork for between 75K and 500K all to anonymous buyers which I can almost guarantee you some are Chinese.

As Donald Trump put it during his campaign, vendors have little choice but to use China. If you don't, your competitors will wipe you out price wise. At least he's honest about it because it's 100% truth.

We don't know what's up with Hunter. He's selling his paint by numbers artwork for between 75K and 500K all to anonymous buyers which I can almost guarantee you some are Chinese.

As Donald Trump put it during his campaign, vendors have little choice but to use China. If you don't, your competitors will wipe you out price wise. At least he's honest about it because it's 100% truth.
And Hannity has been selling his goofy overpriced books to nutbags for a long time. I can guarantee lots of his book buyers are Proud Boy types who attempted to overthrow the government.

And Hannity has been selling his goofy overpriced books to nutbags for a long time. I can guarantee lots of his book buyers are Proud Boy types who attempted to overthrow the government.

How do you dream up this bullshit? Do you start drinking early or what? :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back