Woke Mob Blames Company Management For Tornado Deaths -- WTF??

Poppycock!!

The company started a fund for their employees who were affected by this storm....which means they totally value their employees and would never treat them in such a way as being described...

I am sure some woke-left union group is behind this
They didn't value them enough to let them go get their families and run from the storm, did they?

Even the post said people left anyway. If you tried to keep those people from getting to their families during an emergency, you'd be in a heap, beside the door.
The thing is, now we unfortunately have hindsight. Those people probably wouldn't have survived anyway if they had been in their cars driving on the road and they couldn't see the thing coming for them.

This is a still frame from a video that captured the Tornado every time lightning flashed. There was no escaping this.

t_f5677da714cb40ad857edac8cb20e5d4_name_20211210_Sacramento_Kentucky_Tornado_Eddie_Knight0.jpg

Because our esteemed leaders allow such trade agreements. If only we had someone to reverse that….oh wait we did and he got crucified for it.
He didn't reverse anything......

In fact...he helped get his daughter quite a few Chinese trademarks...but I understand why morons like you don't really know more than what you read on memes...

In fact...he helped get his daughter quite a few Chinese trademarks...but I understand why morons like you don't really know more than what you read on memes...

So getting a trademark for an American company which prevents China from stealing is a bad thing?

President Trump raised tariffs on China which the left threw a fit over, calling it a “trade war”. He brought back half a million manufacturing jobs, when the Hussein claimed it would require a magic wand.

Wait, so you think that our Fed Govt should control who we the people choose to buy our products from?

And you pretend to be a Conservative... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Yes I do, does that make me a lefty now? Last I looked the Democrats were 100% against the idea.

I am just glad there is a such thing as the Mayfield Gazette...

Because I just made it up.....
I guess that's why, when I did a search under Mayfield, KY, Mayfield Gazette, tornado coverage it took me to an online newspaper, The Gazette, but had the tornado coverage on the opening page. I thought it strange, the logo said Pulitzer Prize, est. 1872. Turns out they may be in Colorado. They didn't report it either.

It really had nothing to do with Trump. Getting a Chinese trademark was like getting a prize at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box.

Not sure what it makes you, but you for sure are not a Conservative nor a supporter of smaller government and more freedom
I certainly believe in smaller government and it’s role in citizens everyday lives. That does not mean I believe in no government or zero regulations. So take your oversimplified generalizations elsewhere.

Something sounds very fishy about this story. First off there is a labor shortage, and I doubt even a supervisor would threaten the jobs of people wanting to leave unless they insisted employees stay in the building for their own safety.

This story is two days old and we all know how first reports are.

This is an El Nina year.

Typical warm weather in the east part of the US.

Warm air in the east mixed with a cold front coming down from Canada will produce bad weather.

It ain't AGW folks.

No amount of increased taxes or emission standards are going to change that.

So getting a trademark for an American company which prevents China from stealing is a bad thing?

President Trump raised tariffs on China which the left threw a fit over, calling it a “trade war”. He brought back half a million manufacturing jobs, when the Hussein claimed it would require a magic wand.
Getting trademarks to "MANUFACTURE" products in China using Chinese labor......but hey, as long as Trump makes you feel he hates those "chinks" as much as you do....you will continue to look like a moron and defend any and everything he does....

Furthermore, Trump raising tariffs did ZERO to stop companies from shifting jobs overseas...

His performative trade war was a farce and it backfired.....Funny..I thought you conservative cucks were against tariffs...

Getting trademarks to "MANUFACTURE" products in China using Chinese labor......but hey, as long as Trump makes you feel he hates those "chinks" as much as you do....you will continue to look like a moron and defend any and everything he does....

Furthermore, Trump raising tariffs did ZERO to stop companies from shifting jobs overseas...

His performative trade war was a farce and it backfired.....Funny..I thought you conservative cucks were against tariffs...

Their company is simply working within the rules set by our “leaders” in Congress over the last 4 decades. You can’t blame any individual company for doing so, even if they have the name “Trump” associated with it.

So the question is, do you favor tariffs on such imported goods from China or not?

Let’s see if Biffy can answer.

It did manage to bring 500,000 manufacturing jobs to the US. I’ll be the first to say it wasn’t enough, we need more tariffs and President Trump had only begun.

If you are complaining about China getting more manufacturing for all the shit we buy, do you favor more tariffs to reverse that trend or not?

Forum List

Back