Woke Mob Blames Company Management For Tornado Deaths -- WTF??

Their company is simply working within the rules set by our “leaders” in Congress over the last 4 decades. You can’t blame any individual company for doing so, even if they have the name “Trump” associated with it.

So the question is, do you favor tariffs on such imported goods from China or not?

Let’s see if Biffy can answer.
I favor incentivizing businesses to keep manufacturing jobs in the US and imposing a tax on businesses who outsource...

The cost of tariffs were passed on to the consumer.....and Trump's tariffs as I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU -- was just performance art to entertain morons like you

I favor incentivizing businesses to keep manufacturing jobs in the US and imposing a tax on businesses who outsource...

The cost of tariffs were passed on to the consumer.....and Trump's tariffs as I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU -- was just performance art to entertain morons like you
Well yes you will have to pay more for a product not made by slaves.

So do you favor tariffs or slave labor?

It did manage to bring 500,000 manufacturing jobs to the US. I’ll be the first to say it wasn’t enough, we need more tariffs and President Trump had only begun.

If you are complaining about China getting more manufacturing for all the shit we buy, do you favor more tariffs to reverse that trend or not?
Notice how a lot of the times, when I respond -- I post links to articles where I get my information from??

I notice you didn't back up your "Trump's tariffs lead to 500K jobs returning back to the US" -- a link would be great....

Now back to me dismantling your BS talking points...not only did Trump's trade policies backfire...those tariffs didn't result in him getting better trade deals in the Asian market...nor did it stop the loss of manufacturing jobs and factories....

"Four years later, it’s clear that Trump’s trade policies have failed U.S. workers. Instead of more good jobs, his ever-escalating trade wars have led to higher costs, lost markets, and more plant closures. Economic Policy Institute research shows that nearly 1,800 U.S. factories disappeared between 2016 and 2018."

But like I said.....as long as he makes you think he hates the same people you hate...you will keep making yourself look foolish in defending him...

Well yes you will have to pay more for a product not made by slaves.

So do you favor tariffs or slave labor?
I told you how I would do it....but you seem fixated on tariffs..even tho I have shown you proof that it didn't work..and you still haven't refuted a single thing I said...

As far as slave labor....the answer is simple....if Capitalism is what it claims to be...there wouldn't be any slave labor.....right?

The thing is, now we unfortunately have hindsight. Those people probably wouldn't have survived anyway if they had been in their cars driving on the road and they couldn't see the thing coming for them.

This is a still frame from a video that captured the Tornado every time lightning flashed. There was no escaping this.

View attachment 576049
I thought you claimed there was no warning.

Yea, a communist slave sweatshop would treat workers so much better. Gosh, if we were only more like China stuff like this would never happen.
Biden is cracking down on China and the MAGAs hate him for it.

When you strip away the bs, it all comes down to the Right wanting to use the government to force people to do what they want.

You mean like taking medication they don't want to take? Like forcing people to buy healthcare plans they can't afford?

I thought you claimed there was no warning.

Did you read what I said, dumbass? I said that he have HINDSIGHT. We know that whatever the plant did or didn't do, people would have been killed anyway.

For the record, I had a tornado warning where I lived in North Eastern Kentucky. That I know of, we had no confirmed tornadoes. We get tornado warnings all the time here in Kentucky. It's something we have to deal with all summer. More times than not, it's a false alarm. These folks had no idea what was coming, if it was coming, where it was coming from, where it was going, nothing!

That's true. They put these crappy little factories in depressed areas knowing the employees will be docile and desperate. There used to be sock factories in Ft. Payne Alabama that absolutely ruled with an iron fist. They would not even close down for ice storms where half the workers had to drive down a mountain.
You just negated your original post. Excellent work dumbass.

Notice how a lot of the times, when I respond -- I post links to articles where I get my information from??

I notice you didn't back up your "Trump's tariffs lead to 500K jobs returning back to the US" -- a link would be great....

Now back to me dismantling your BS talking points...not only did Trump's trade policies backfire...those tariffs didn't result in him getting better trade deals in the Asian market...nor did it stop the loss of manufacturing jobs and factories....

"Four years later, it’s clear that Trump’s trade policies have failed U.S. workers. Instead of more good jobs, his ever-escalating trade wars have led to higher costs, lost markets, and more plant closures. Economic Policy Institute research shows that nearly 1,800 U.S. factories disappeared between 2016 and 2018."

But like I said.....as long as he makes you think he hates the same people you hate...you will keep making yourself look foolish in defending him...
The bureau of labor disagrees:

"I certainly believe in smaller government"...no you don't.
Implementing tariffs doesn’t enlarge the size of government. Our nation used tariffs with great success over a hundred years ago and thought most of our history. Yet the government was much, much smaller than it is today.

Biden is cracking down on China and the MAGAs hate him for it.

Yea sure, he’s really cracking down on them. I’ll applaud any actual anti-Chinese efforts from him.

Forum List

Back