Woke nuttery strikes again. Fat Bottom Girl scrubbed from new Queen album.

It is because Manchelle Obama resents that song.

michellequeenofspainflfrance.jpg

The left are hell bent on erasing all forms of history to suit their woke narrative.

Oddly enough they want to celebrate being fat as beautiful but ban this song? Their logic is so contradictory it defies common sense.
That's nothing, the networks refuse to air pictures of Crispy Cream during the debate so as not to offend all the fat folk.

You will be able to hear his loud obnoxious voice throughout the debate but will never see his entire body

They are considering just filming him from the neck up, however.

1692647099660.png

The left are hell bent on erasing all forms of history to suit their woke narrative.

Oddly enough they want to celebrate being fat as beautiful but ban this song? Their logic is so contradictory it defies common sense.
My apologies to the OP.

I actually assumed this thread was about something, but as it turns out, the song just won’t be part of a greatest hits package on an obscure kiddie music streaming platform.

But conservatives never like to waste a non-reason to become hysterically triggered, so carry on snowflaking.

Perhaps to this classic tune:

The entertainment industry is just as infested with far left 'woke' nutcases as anything else is. Remember the new rule to be eligible to be nominated for an Oscar is that one of the leading actors has to be a person of color no matter how inappropriate to the story line that might be.

The music industry is little better. Just think how quickly the cancel culture moved to suppress or ban Jason Aldean's "Try That in a Small Town."

Just as there are many many great movies that will no longer be shown on great movie lists because they're too PC or don't fit the 'woke' doctrine, there are a lot of golden oldies that are dear to many of our hearts that you won't see featured on 'hits' lists or played on the radio because of the 'woke' cancel culture mentality.

The entertainment industry is just as infested with far left 'woke' nutcases as anything else is. Remember the new rule to be eligible to be nominated for an Oscar is that one of the leading actors has to be a person of color no matter how inappropriate to the story line that might be.

The music industry is little better. Just think how quickly the cancel culture moved to suppress or ban Jason Aldean's "Try That in a Small Town."
Indeed.
Just as there are many many great movies that will no longer be shown on great movie lists ....
It is true and completely outrageous. Even Hollywood films are historic in their depiction of social life. The husband really was the breadwinner and the wife really was a housemaker. To know that or see it in old films doesn't make you a chauvinist.

Indeed.

It is true and completely outrageous. Even Hollywood films are historic in their depiction of social life. The husband really was the breadwinner and the wife really was a housemaker. To know that or see it in old films doesn't make you a chauvinist.
Nor does enjoying a movie like "Gone with the Wind" make us racist. Certainly slavery existed and there is nothing to condone it. But it is also a fact that not all slaves were abused or led horrible lives. "Gone with the Wind" depicts that which makes it politically incorrect and therefore unacceptable in the 'woke' mentality.

Using 'woke' logic to tear down and/or suppress honest history and American culture as it has existed and evolved over the decades is not only destructive but dangerous. We need to know our history, the good, the bad, the ugly or we are at the mercy of those who would indoctrinate us to further their own interest.

MAGATRY at work.

The same people wanting to ban Anne Frank and Disney to protect kids
DEMAND a song about girls butts be included in a work for children.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One wonders
1692806303112.png

So "Fat Bottom Girl" is a no-no.

I wonder if they know that in the second stanza of Queen's anthem, "Bohemian Rhapsody, " a gun is held to a man's head and he is killed.

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead

Nor does enjoying a movie like "Gone with the Wind" make us racist. Certainly slavery existed and there is nothing to condone it. But it is also a fact that not all slaves were abused or led horrible lives. "Gone with the Wind" depicts that which makes it politically incorrect and therefore unacceptable in the 'woke' mentality.

Using 'woke' logic to tear down and/or suppress honest history and American culture as it has existed and evolved over the decades is not only destructive but dangerous. We need to know our history, the good, the bad, the ugly or we are at the mercy of those who would indoctrinate us to further their own interest.
An excellent point. Hattie McDaniel's role in the film "Gone With the Wind" depicts a lovable character both on the screen and with audiences. There are no further social conclusions to be made from it. Yes, there were slaves and yes they were not all treated badly. And as far as modern-day racism goes she was actually awarded an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. So, I completely agree with what you say about 'woke' logic.

Woke=Joke=Hoax

Hoax is THE liberal gadget to get their way when reality denies their way

So "Fat Bottom Girl" is a no-no.

I wonder if they know that in the second stanza of Queen's anthem, "Bohemian Rhapsody, " a gun is held to a man's head and he is killed.

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead
The whole thing is another maga lie.

There are numerous reasons the song may have been left off the reissue, including a request by Mercury’s estate.

The OP assumption is based in hysteria, bias and ignorance.

And you're taking the OP far too seriously...

Forum List

Back