Woke nuttery strikes again. Fat Bottom Girl scrubbed from new Queen album.

Has anyone been to the YOTO website and looked at what it is? It's like a Fisher-Price music player. The intended demographic for this music player is like children under 10.

I would think some of you would be rejoicing at the fact that children are going to be exposed to what some, not me, could be construed as sexually charged lyrics.

The original greatest hits album will still be available, unmolested and unchanged. This version is for CHILDREN.

Has anyone been to the YOTO website and looked at what it is? It's like a Fisher-Price music player. The intended demographic for this music player is like children under 10.

I would think some of you would be rejoicing at the fact that children are going to be exposed to what some, not me, could be construed as sexually charged lyrics.

The original greatest hits album will still be available, unmolested and unchanged. This version is for CHILDREN.
The song "Fat Bottomed Girls" is not at all sexually explicit and is no more sexually charged or suggestive than other songs on that album. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the song was dropped because of the title and not because of the content. Frankly I love a lot of Queen music but I would not choose it for young children.

The YOTO version contains this parental guidance notice "Please note that the lyrics in some of these songs contain adult themes, including occasional references to violence and drugs. These are the original and unedited recordings. Whilst no swear words are used parental discretion is advised when playing this content to or around younger children."

The left are hell bent on erasing all forms of history to suit their woke narrative.

Oddly enough they want to celebrate being fat as beautiful but ban this song? Their logic is so contradictory it defies common sense.

Actually, the reason why it was probably banned was because of this verse.

But I knew life before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me

Sounds like an endorsement of child molestation to me.

1692873984116.png

~S~

What is a "kids music site"??
Kids use the same music platforms as adults do.
Read the OP link.

The song was simply not included on one kiddie music site.

Just more perpetual conservative outrage resulting from ignorance, etc.

I was; the song’s just not available on a kiddie music site.

So you would agree with the op if it were a larger adult platform? Sure didn't seem like that in the first response you made when you didn't know what platform it was left off of.

It depends.

See above.

There are many reasons why this might be done, as I said.

Try reading rather than reading in. :)

I did read, the entire thing. You will now be ignored since you make vague comments ('It depends'), and what you really expect is for other posters to read your mind, no thanks. You really have no interest in discussing anything, just throwing out stupid quips and then insulting those who question them.

Have a nice life. 🤡

The left are hell bent on erasing all forms of history to suit their woke narrative.

Oddly enough they want to celebrate being fat as beautiful but ban this song? Their logic is so contradictory it defies common sense.

If Freddie Mercury were still alive, the left would have lynched him by now.

I did read, the entire thing.
Wow.

DKE is real. :)
You will now be ignored
Yes! :)
since you make vague comments
Naw.
('It depends'),
Maybe change yours?
and what you really expect is for other posters to read your mind, no thanks.
Wow; DKE...
You really have no interest in discussing anything, just throwing out stupid quips and then insulting those who question them.
DKE
Have a nice life.
The same to you - take care. :)

Your definitions are out of date and incorrect.
Yours actually.

But yeah - the song just not included on a kiddie music site.

I though conservatives believed in autonomy like this - is that incorrect?

An outdated/incorrect notion?

:)

Brown Sugar by the Rolling Stones also infuriated the woke crowd.

Forum List

Back