Woke SJW/liberal/progresive - Thats me

Only to a dickhead like yourself. Your cult is the leading authority for cancel culture. Why dont [sic] you explain it to us ?
LiarFace.png

Last edited:
Tommy, have you noticed how people not only disagree with you, but dislike you as a person?

Threads like this are the reason people dislike you.

Nothing worse than people on a forum who say "look, people don't like your arguments" because they're trying to be right by having more people accept their views.

You don't become right by getting more people to follow you.

You just become a BULLY. And this is EXACTLY what he's talking about. The right like to be bullies, and in the first reply, someone came through and proved him right.

You're woke?

What a shame.

you went straight from a coma to delusion.

Woke: "Alert to injustice and discrimination in society, especially racism."

Can you imagine trying to insult someone by saying "dude, you're alert to injustice and discrimination is society"

Reminds me of when I was at high school. Had to take a math exam. Some people took a higher exam and others took a lower exam. I took the higher and they called us into the exam room first, and all the scum were waiting at the door and we all walked past and they insulted us for being better than them.

And the reality is that I'm earning I don't know how much more than those scumbags will ever make. I'm more educated, I probably happier too because I can make good decisions.

So, you carry on using the term "woke" and thinking it's an insult.

It's like a prozzie calling a normal woman "clean".

Most Progressives support firing and blacklisting people for slightest offense/disagreement. Do you?
Maybe. Your question is too vague to give a definitive answer.
Vague or not, your answer is damning enough.
Only to a dickhead like yourself. Your cult is the leading authority for cancel culture. Why dont [sic] you explain it to us ?

In your vague non-0answer, you stop just short to admitting support for the cancel-culture. You certainly can't bring yourself to condemn it.

Now let me be clear. I absolutely do not support the idea that anyone should be fired or blacklisted because of what opinions they hold. I condemn this fully.

On what fraudulent basis do you falsely accuse me of being part of a “cult” that is “the leading authority for cancel culture”?

And why can you not come out and condemn this cancel culture, as any decent, civilized human being would?

Do something about the beam in your own eye before you fuss about the mote that you imagine that you see in my eye.

In your vague non-0answer, you stop just short to admitting support for the cancel-culture. You certainly can't bring yourself to condemn it.

Now let me be clear. I absolutely do not support the idea that anyone should be fired or blacklisted because of what opinions they hold. I condemn this fully.

On what fraudulent basis do you falsely accuse me of being part of a “cult” that is “the leading authority for cancel culture”?

And why can you not come out and condemn this cancel culture, as any decent, civilized human being would?

Do something about the beam in your own eye before you fuss about the mote that you imagine that you see in my eye.

You ignore your own cancel culture you fucking hypocrite.

Lies about my religion are completely irrelevant to the topic.

A religion (or any other organization) expelling members who openly repudiate the principles on which that organization are based is not in any way comparable to the brutal censorship and suppression in a society as a whole, that if you won't openly support it, you cannot bring yourself to condemn it.

The right uses these labels to denigrate people who have civilised ideals. People who want a fairer society, people who value honesty and the truth. People who dislike bullies. Basically people who give some thought to the welfare of others rather than self interest.
The right has one over-riding concern, their own self interest. They have no time for folk who are different or basically not themselves because it does not suit their narrow agenda.

And all roads lead back to their pockets.

As a Christian I reject the right and its self serving philosophy. It held the world back for centuries and caused untold pain and suffering. I am proud to be described as any of the above.
Oh please. The left call everyone on the right racists, bigots, misogynists, and every other ist in the book. They do nothing but label the other side.

Maybe. Your question is too vague to give a definitive answer.
Almost all non-Progressives have said something for which Progressives can destroy their career. Almost all non-Progressives live in fear.

I would not go into Junior High language, but I will not forget what Progressives are doing to us:

-- if I have a chance to affect a Progressive's employment

-- if a Progressive needs more of my help then a minimum prescribed by the law

-- if I am on a jury

Hopefully most Conservatives will understand that this is the right approach.

Woke: "Alert to injustice and discrimination in society, especially racism."
Conservatives are wrong on Race Issues.

Sadly Woke also means Totalitarian -- firing and blacklisting people for slightest disagreement.

Moreover, Woke have their own prejudices which Society now accepts:

zJBX5MG.jpeg

Conservatives are wrong on Race Issues.

Sadly Woke also means Totalitarian -- firing and blacklisting people for slightest disagreement.

Moreover, Woke have their own prejudices which Society now accepts:

zJBX5MG.jpeg

The problem is that "woke" doesn't mean that.

It's the same as "Communism" means whatever the USSR was.

It's people who learn a word to mean something they see, perhaps don't quite understand, and then this is what it means for everything they come across.

There are people who are like you say, I've come across them too. Are they "woke"? Maybe, but what you're describing is woke + something else. Not just "woke".

The right uses these labels to denigrate people who have civilised ideals. People who want a fairer society, people who value honesty and the truth. People who dislike bullies. Basically people who give some thought to the welfare of others rather than self interest.
The right has one over-riding concern, their own self interest. They have no time for folk who are different or basically not themselves because it does not suit their narrow agenda.

And all roads lead back to their pockets.

As a Christian I reject the right and its self serving philosophy. It held the world back for centuries and caused untold pain and suffering. I am proud to be described as any of the above.

No, you are a fucking fascist. Nothing less.

I cant see myself as the equal of homophobes, racists and the like. They are inherently evil and stupid people who are trying to drag society back. I am better than that. I am better educated and I live to a higher moral standard.

Pointing out the idiocy and lunacy of these types online is a small blow but in my personal life I do not tolerate these people.

I have Gay friends and my Grandson is mixed race. I would blow up every racist in Britain to make his path easier.

Is your higher moral standard why you ratted out your neighbors for holding a tea party ?

Forum List

Back