Wolff wasn't with Trump on election night,this is what REALLY happened

Michael Wolff wasn’t with Trump on election night. Those who were prove his book wrong

Oh damn...another HUGE hole poked in that lying fraud's book....I am truly curious how many leftists are pleasuring themselves reading this drivel? :D
Election night?
Makes no sense.
This book is about the staffers in the WH who told their stories what’s it like working with Trump.
Wolff said he had no opinion of trump before the book. He just documented what the people who work with him said about him.

Every staffer who’s ever talked to reporters before Wolff’s book ALL say the same thing,” He’s unfit to serve, He’s a child, an idiot, incurious, doesn’t like to work, has no idea what he’s doing. “

Now tens of millions of people will hear what the people say who work closest to the dunce.

5DD5C25D-D563-4EAA-A5FD-D798BC0E683E.jpeg
The people in the WH feel the same about the serial sex offender as does one of our greatest actors.

.I am truly curious how many leftists are pleasuring themselves reading this drivel?

Why not ask Trump's lawyers WHY they threatened to sue over this trashy book's publication?

Why not ask the orange clown why he threatens law suits BUT never follows up?

View attachment 170419 The people in the WH feel the same about the serial sex offender as does one of our greatest actors.

^^^^ Who cares what Robert De Niro thinks he is an Oil Driller a self hating White man Far Left maniac. The only one who is more nutty than Robert De Niro is Alec Baldwin but at least Alec Baldwin isn't an Oil Driller that's the only difference between him and De Niro.

Last edited:
Michael Wolff wasn’t with Trump on election night. Those who were prove his book wrong

Oh damn...another HUGE hole poked in that lying fraud's book....I am truly curious how many leftists are pleasuring themselves reading this drivel? :D

Liberals are broken and I mean mentally broken thanks to Trump(just look at this board). Hey I don't blame the author of the book....I would screw the crybabies over too if I could.

It's funny that you say this, because for 8 years it was "Obama's a Muslim" "He was born in Kenya" "His wife is a man" and all that crap. Eight years of it. Now it's over, you claim such stuff is the stuff of broken people....

Millions. The book sold out the day it was released.
Millions more will be reading it too.
#1 on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077F4WZZY/?tag=ff0d01-20
A fool and his money are soon parted.

I knew the leftist drones would snatch it up in no time it's like a cozy blanket to comfort their butthurtness. This guy is making a buck off the hurt feelings of idiots....I say one thing he is a hell of a salesman! He knew his audience and pandered to them!

Election night?
Makes no sense.
This book is about the staffers in the WH who told their stories what’s it like working with Trump.
Wolff said he had no opinion of trump before the book. He just documented what the people who work with him said about him.

Every staffer who’s ever talked to reporters before Wolff’s book ALL say the same thing,” He’s unfit to serve, He’s a child, an idiot, incurious, doesn’t like to work, has no idea what he’s doing. “

Now tens of millions of people will hear what the people say who work closest to the dunce.
He claims he knows what happened Election night....its impossible since he wasn't there! He is a lying fraud who is playing butt hurt drones like fools and making millions in the process!

.I am truly curious how many leftists are pleasuring themselves reading this drivel?

Why not ask Trump's lawyers WHY they threatened to sue over this trashy book's publication?

Trump

Liberals are broken and I mean mentally broken thanks to Trump(just look at this board). Hey I don't blame the author of the book....I would screw the crybabies over too if I could.

It's funny that you say this, because for 8 years it was "Obama's a Muslim" "He was born in Kenya" "His wife is a man" and all that crap. Eight years of it. Now it's over, you claim such stuff is the stuff of broken people....

But all that is true. Obama was born in Kenya, is a Muslim, and Michelle had a "bulge". That Hawaii stuff was a fairytale...the bulge could have been something else I will concede that.

Trump

But all that is true. Obama was born in Kenya, is a Muslim, and Michelle had a "bulge". That Hawaii stuff was a fairytale...the bulge could have been something else I will concede that.

And it's all true about Trump. So....?

View attachment 170419 The people in the WH feel the same about the serial sex offender as does one of our greatest actors.

^^^^ Who cares what Robert De Niro thinks he is an Oil Driller a self hating White man Far Left maniac. The only one who is more nutty than Robert De Niro is Alec Baldwin but at least Alec Baldwin isn't an Oil Driller that's the only difference between him and De Niro.
On cue you know your duty to criticize anyone who tells the truth about your lunatic in Chief.
You obey your masters obediently.

That article doesn't do anything to dispel anything.
Only in your tiny brain it doesn't. Wolff claims stuff happened that didn't because he is a LIAR
So ALL of the hundreds of people that called Trump an idiot and worse are ALL liars or are you trying to say Wolff made it all up?

That article doesn't do anything to dispel anything.
Only in your tiny brain it doesn't. Wolff claims stuff happened that didn't because he is a LIAR

He might have done, and most people are liars.

However that article doesn't do anything to dispel anything.

It doesn't provide any proof of anything at all. Interviews with some people who are, quite frankly, liars, doesn't mean they're true, does it?

How are people on the Trump team going to come out publically and say they didn't want to win it? You just don't do that.

Trump

A birther who believes the pictures circulated on social media by Russian trolls were real.
Damn. You truly are a moron.

Forum List

Back