Wolff wasn't with Trump on election night,this is what REALLY happened

Trump
But all that is true. Obama was born in Kenya, is a Muslim, and Michelle had a "bulge". That Hawaii stuff was a fairytale...the bulge could have been something else I will concede that.
A birther who believes the pictures circulated on social media by Russian trolls were real.
Damn. You truly are a moron.
So Obama's publicist was a liar?

booklet.jpg
Lmao that proves NOTHING.
You do know people can doctor anything don’t you?
Even Trump renounced his birther leanings.
What’s taking you so long?

Are you actually saying he didnt claim to be from Kenya?
Never did, asshole. Even produced a BC that clearly said his birthplace is Hawaii.
Birthers are the lowest life form on earth.

Than why did he claim to be from Kenya?

How can Obama be a Muslim if he “ attended Rev Wright’s CHRISTIAN CHURCH for years?”
You idiots just can’t get your lies straight.

GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!!
Don’t be a coward and answer the question pussy.

I bet you have Rev Wright sermons on tape.
Pussy is still stalling on answering my question on the grounds you know you’d incriminate yourself.
That’s good enough for me.
No one EVER expects a deplorable to be honest.

He attended a church that was anti America,and thats the only reason he attended.
Had he went to a mosque he knew it would destroy any chance of a career in politics.
There is no such thing as an anti American church.
You remember one thing you were told and turn off your brain to everything else.

You just said he went to a church. How can he be a Muslim?
Muslims don’t go to church.
I love it when you imbeciles kick your own asses..

A birther who believes the pictures circulated on social media by Russian trolls were real.

booklet.jpg

Never did, asshole. Even produced a BC that clearly said his birthplace is Hawaii.

Asked and answered.
You must be retarded so I’ll be nice to you.

Nothing here about what happened on election night, so frustrating, no info, just back biting.

“If my shirt is on the floor, it’s because I want it on the floor,” Trump told the housekeeping staff.“

Trump: a man of the people!

Roflmao

Steve Bannon who knows the pussygrabber better than anyone says “ Trump has lost it.”

America sees it vividly .. everyone but his butt munchers.

Michael Wolff wasn’t with Trump on election night. Those who were prove his book wrong

Oh damn...another HUGE hole poked in that lying fraud's book....I am truly curious how many leftists are pleasuring themselves reading this drivel? :D

That article doesn't do anything to dispel anything.
Only in your tiny brain it doesn't. Wolff claims stuff happened that didn't because he is a LIAR
So ALL of the hundreds of people that called Trump an idiot and worse are ALL liars or are you trying to say Wolff made it all up?
He made it all up....just like ALL of his books he makes shit up to sell to SUCKERS like you!

But then there are loads of people on here who will be saying this is all made up, fake news etc, then when the same thing happens to a political opponent they'll be saying it's all true.

That's the issue here. Partisan politics, people who "believe" what they want to believe.

Nothing here about what happened on election night, so frustrating, no info, just back biting.

I'm more interested in what happened election night at the Clintons hotel room.....when asked about speaking to the crowd her reply to Podesta....Fuck them you do it. Shows us what she actually thought of her supporters.

GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!!
Don’t be a coward and answer the question pussy.

I bet you have Rev Wright sermons on tape.
Pussy is still stalling on answering my question on the grounds you know you’d incriminate yourself.
That’s good enough for me.
No one EVER expects a deplorable to be honest.

He attended a church that was anti America,and thats the only reason he attended.
Had he went to a mosque he knew it would destroy any chance of a career in politics.
There is no such thing as an anti American church.
You remember one thing you were told and turn off your brain to everything else.

You just said he went to a church. How can he be a Muslim?
Muslims don’t go to church.
I love it when you imbeciles kick your own asses..

booklet.jpg

Asked and answered.
You must be retarded so I’ll be nice to you.

You have a problem with the written language,sue me.
So explain his book.

.I am truly curious how many leftists are pleasuring themselves reading this drivel?

Why not ask Trump's lawyers WHY they threatened to sue over this trashy book's publication?

Why not ask the orange clown why he threatens law suits BUT never follows up?

Trump
Michael Wolff wasn’t with Trump on election night. Those who were prove his book wrong

Oh damn...another HUGE hole poked in that lying fraud's book....I am truly curious how many leftists are pleasuring themselves reading this drivel? :D

Liberals are broken and I mean mentally broken thanks to Trump(just look at this board). Hey I don't blame the author of the book....I would screw the crybabies over too if I could.

It's funny that you say this, because for 8 years it was "Obama's a Muslim" "He was born in Kenya" "His wife is a man" and all that crap. Eight years of it. Now it's over, you claim such stuff is the stuff of broken people....

But all that is true. Obama was born in Kenya, is a Muslim, and Michelle had a "bulge". That Hawaii stuff was a fairytale...the bulge could have been something else I will concede that.

booklet.jpg

The Acton & Dystel pamphlet was meant for distribution within the publishing industry alone. It was printed to promote the agency as much, if not more, than its authors. This would be seen by industry insiders alone, not the general public.

When Dreams From My Father was published in 1995, the original dust jacket states “his father’s departure from Hawaii when Barack was only two”, a clear insinuation that Obama was born in Hawaii. Nowhere in any material, either in the book or jacket copy, does it state that Obama was born in Kenya. The reason this is important is because if, as Breitbart posits, Obama wanted to appear more worldly, it would be of far greater significance to write that on a dust jacket, which would be seen by the general populace and the media, rather than simply on a pamphlet going to a few hundred publishing industry insiders.

I noticed that....once AGAIN.....fucked up trump cultists took this thread from the topic of the Wolff book....to their "favorite" stupid attack on Obama......

Infantile like their cult leader.....LOL

Last edited:

That article doesn't do anything to dispel anything.
Only in your tiny brain it doesn't. Wolff claims stuff happened that didn't because he is a LIAR
So ALL of the hundreds of people that called Trump an idiot and worse are ALL liars or are you trying to say Wolff made it all up?
They are all liars or Wolff made it up.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Election night?
Makes no sense.
This book is about the staffers in the WH who told their stories what’s it like working with Trump.
Wolff said he had no opinion of trump before the book. He just documented what the people who work with him said about him.

Every staffer who’s ever talked to reporters before Wolff’s book ALL say the same thing,” He’s unfit to serve, He’s a child, an idiot, incurious, doesn’t like to work, has no idea what he’s doing. “

Now tens of millions of people will hear what the people say who work closest to the dunce.
He claims he knows what happened Election night....its impossible since he wasn't there! He is a lying fraud who is playing butt hurt drones like fools and making millions in the process!
Wolff admitted that he included lies in his book on national TV.. SO Wolff is an intentional LIAR.... Nothing in the book can be trusted.. Wolff is an admitted propagandist..

Forum List

Back