Woman beheaded for going shopping without her husband

There is not 'moderate', non-moderate' or 'true' Islam.There is only one Islam which clearly demands to kill everybody who refuse to fulfill the commands of one pedophile 'prophet' ( and owner of 29 wives, the youngster was only 6yo )
Liberals flood western countries with Muslim scumbag who can only produce IQ 60 inbreeding children like rabbits and milk welfare offices . After gaining of majority in USA or Europa they will kill all non-Muslims. Plain and simple.
Liberals love Islam. Let western countries strip citizenships of these morons and deport they to Somalia, Eritrea or Sudan.Hopefully the will enjoy your beloved Islam pure.

Woman, 30, beheaded in Afghanistan for entering a city to go shopping without her husband
A woman has reportedly been beheaded by a group of armed men in Afghanistan after she entered a city without her husband.
The horrific act took place in the remote village of Latti in Sar-e-Pul province, which is under Taliban control.
Provincial Governor spokesman Zabiullah Amani told the Nation that the 30-year-old woman was targeted because sheher husband, who is in Iran.
The Middle East Press reported the woman had gone to the market to shop.
Under Taliban rule women are prohibited from leaving their homes unless accompanied by a close male relative.

Woman beheaded in Afghanistan for entering a city without her husband | Daily Mail Online
Without rules there's chaos.

Cultures can become so currupt that they are only evil.

ALL of the security measures we go thru are due to islam.

These cultures are pure evil. They cannot be redeemed.

If they all ceased to exist, most of the violence in this world would too.
people say the same about the US...THINK ABOUT IT
-------------------------- as if thats a valid comparison . People can say what they like about the USA but all that needed to see the murderous mayhem of islam is to open ones eyes and ears and to read , watch the news and current events daily in todays world 'Liq' .

If we just nuke the whole place the world would be a better place. What a nightmare society the Arabs have created

Afghanis are not Arabs. Some do have Arab roots but most of them are Persian or indo-pak descent.

I think you mean to direct your anger towards Muslims.

It was the Arabs who released the evil curse of Islam on the world.

There is not 'moderate', non-moderate' or 'true' Islam.There is only one Islam which clearly demands to kill everybody who refuse to fulfill the commands of one pedophile 'prophet' ( and owner of 29 wives, the youngster was only 6yo )
Liberals flood western countries with Muslim scumbag who can only produce IQ 60 inbreeding children like rabbits and milk welfare offices . After gaining of majority in USA or Europa they will kill all non-Muslims. Plain and simple.
Liberals love Islam. Let western countries strip citizenships of these morons and deport they to Somalia, Eritrea or Sudan.Hopefully the will enjoy your beloved Islam pure.

Woman, 30, beheaded in Afghanistan for entering a city to go shopping without her husband
A woman has reportedly been beheaded by a group of armed men in Afghanistan after she entered a city without her husband.
The horrific act took place in the remote village of Latti in Sar-e-Pul province, which is under Taliban control.
Provincial Governor spokesman Zabiullah Amani told the Nation that the 30-year-old woman was targeted because sheher husband, who is in Iran.
Under Taliban rule women are prohibited from leaving their homes unless accompanied by a close male relative.

Woman beheaded in Afghanistan for entering a city without her husband | Daily Mail Online
Honestly I hope this news is fake. But if it's true well it's more than crazy... :(
Anyways I thought Talibans were defeated years ago. Unfortunately they're well and alive :cry:

not trying to be nit picky but not really news is it , looks more like OPINION that I can agree with though . 'islam' has the world divided up into 'the house of peace' where islam reigns supreme and 'the house of War' where islam wages War so that it can gain control over the 'kuffirs' and then reign supreme Esther .

Honestly I hope this news is fake. But if it's true well it's more than crazy... :(
Anyways I thought Talibans were defeated years ago. Unfortunately they're well and alive :cry:
The problem is ISIS makes us miss the Taliban. I saw a documentary on this. What's the difference? The Taliban wants Sharia law where it lives. ISIS wants Sharia law where YOU live. ISIS wants to take over the world.

It's Islam, just Islam and nothing others as Islam.
Islam is murder and dead!

Looks like RIIA propaganda, IOW, fake news to me.

Anything that contradicts the good Islam fantasy view of Islam must be either fake, a perversion or a lie.

My apologies, the story was true, however the western media spun it to be less innocuous than it actually was.

In their culture, they are less tolerant of civilians insulting the troops. Even we here in the west get a little pissed when the left gets uppity. That is what this women did. She paid with her life. (She was gang raped first to assure that she wasn't a virgin.)

Taliban Beheads Woman for Verbally Assaulting Militants
Taliban Beheads Woman for Verbally Assaulting Militants - nsnbc international

nsnbc : Local officials in Afghanistan’s northern Sar e-Pul provine reported on Monday that a young woman was beheaded by Taliban militants after she “verbally assaulted” them. Executions, murder, cruel and degrading punishment including gang-rape are “normal” in Taliban controlled regions.

Anything that contradicts the good Islam fantasy view of Islam must be either fake, a perversion or a lie.

My apologies, the story was true, however the western media spun it to be less innocuous than it actually was.

In their culture, they are less tolerant of civilians insulting the troops. Even we here in the west get a little pissed when the left gets uppity. That is what this women did. She paid with her life. (She was gang raped first to assure that she wasn't a virgin.)

Let me get this straight. You're (sort of) excusing this terrible behavior?

Let me get this straight. You're (sort of) excusing this terrible behavior?

No, I'm saying it's none of our business.

It's a cultural thing. It's up to them to apply their law and rule their nation how they wish. Would you want some other nation telling us that we can't have the right to own fire arms? Would you want some other nation telling us we can't have the freedom of speech?

Of course it is despicable. That said, Afghanistan is not the 51st state, it is none of our business, I don't see why we should use US treasure and blood to right all the injustice in the world. We would go broke trying to do so.

It's a cultural thing. It's up to them to apply their law and rule their nation how they wish.

By taking this position you're not only excusing it, you're encouraging it. You're saying in effect: go ahead and do your thing. It's not my business to interfere. I'll stand aside and keep my mouth shut while you chop the heads off of women.

Would you want some other nation telling us that we can't have the right to own fire arms?

Here you're saying in effect, that our right to bear arms equals they're right to chop the heads off of women. You are one fucked up guy.

It's a cultural thing. It's up to them to apply their law and rule their nation how they wish.

By taking this position you're not only excusing it, you're encouraging it. You're saying in effect: go ahead and do your thing. It's not my business to interfere. I'll stand aside and keep my mouth shut while you chop the heads off of women.

Would you want some other nation telling us that we can't have the right to own fire arms?

Here you're saying in effect, that our right to bear arms equals they're right to chop the heads off of women. You are one fucked up guy.

What you are saying is, it is the responsibility of the US government to bring justice to every corner of the globe.

Do you have any idea how absurd that sounds?

The US constitution doesn't mandate that. I am beginning to wonder if and where you ever obtained an education.

Forum List

Back