Woman beheaded in London

Exactly. My assumption of the Muslim identity of the murderer was just pure luck. It could've just as easily have been a white Christian conservative from America doing a student exchange program. Brilliant.

Is he Muslim?

Probably, but that really isn't the point of the discussion, it's just Krych3k's attempt to set up a strawman so that he can feel like he was making valid points regarding everything else.

As far as the OP story, the guy's faith wasn't mentioned.

Yeah. He is "probably" a Muslim.

Is he Muslim?

Probably, but that really isn't the point of the discussion, it's just Krych3k's attempt to set up a strawman so that he can feel like he was making valid points regarding everything else.

Yeah. He is "probably" a Muslim.

First Syrian I met was an Eastern Orthodox Christian, would have been pretty foolish to condemn her for being a Muslims and thus so obviously evil, before actually knowing her own personal religious professions and stances.

Exactly. My assumption of the Muslim identity of the murderer was just pure luck. It could've just as easily have been a white Christian conservative from America doing a student exchange program. Brilliant.

Is he Muslim?

Exactly.
His religion hasn't been reported.

Exactly.
His religion hasn't been reported.

Haha! This is brilliant :clap2:

So source? It really shouldn't be that hard there champ.

Is he Muslim?

You're still not sure? More brilliance from the left.

No, I'm not.
Where has it been reported?
Even so, do we know that it was a religiously-driven act?

"from the left"?
I guess so, after all, it was that famous right-wing pundit, Stephen Colbert, that pointed out that facts have a left-wing bias.

You know what's really funny? I'll bet ten bucks that all of you leftists sincerely view yourselves as middle of the road centrist without ideological bias (you folks probably cannot define the term "ideology", either). Perhaps with the exception of idb, who seems to be more at peace with his own leftism. Meanwhile, all of you are, at a minimum, more sympathetic to Obama than his previous two opponents (or perhaps anyone from the Republican primaries). Still, you view yourselves as layered and complex, nuanced and uncategorisable. Too funny :D

Is he Muslim?

No, I'm not.

"from the left"?
I guess so, after all, it was that famous right-wing pundit, Stephen Colbert, that pointed out that facts have a left-wing bias.

So you and Osomir live in the same forest, I see.

You know what's really funny? I'll bet ten bucks that all of you leftists sincerely view yourselves as middle of the road centrist without ideological bias (you folks probably cannot define the term "ideology", either). Perhaps with the exception of idb, who seems to be more at peace with his own leftism. Meanwhile, all of you are, at a minimum, more sympathetic to Obama than his previous two opponents (or perhaps anyone from the Republican primaries). Still, you view yourselves as layered and complex, nuanced and uncategorisable. Too funny :D

Aww shucks.
"I yam what I yam!"

Aww shucks.
"I yam what I yam!"

You deserve extra credit for seemingly being forthright about your own biases, as opposed to one like Osomir, who sees an objective post-bias 22nd century man of the future when he looks in the mirror.

No, I'm not.

"from the left"?

I don't like leaping to unsubstantiated conclusions.
I value facts...and it's surprising how often my assumptions have been overturned by facts.

That doesn't stop me from having assumptions and prejudices, it's human nature, but I try, in my imperfect way, to keep as open a mind as possible.

Aww shucks.
"I yam what I yam!"

You deserve extra credit for seemingly being forthright about your own biases, as opposed to one like Osomir, who sees an objective post-bias 22nd century man of the future when he looks in the mirror.

Stoooop it!
I'm blushing now.

Aww shucks.
"I yam what I yam!"

Link to me saying anything at all about my ideological structures outside of my standard when it comes to information gathering?

No, I'm not.

"from the left"?

I don't like leaping to unsubstantiated conclusions.
I value facts...and it's surprising how often my assumptions have been overturned by facts.

That doesn't stop me from having assumptions and prejudices, it's human nature, but I try, in my imperfect way, to keep as open a mind as possible.

Being unable to apply knowledge means you lack wisdom. Case in point, your inability to grasp the fact that this murderer in London was a Muslim.

Forum List

Back