Woman cited after urine sample blows up in 7-11 microwave...

Obligatory photo of said 7-Eleven piss-bomber. Crazy eyes: She has 'em...

16698395_G.png

Meth abuser. The sunken eyes are a dead giveaway.

Not sure why, but her eyes make me think of Mila Kunis.

She does look like a sicklier version of Mila Kunis. Except she or anybody reading this post would make a better actress than that vapid Kunis idiot, who has no discernable talent of any kind.

16698395_G.png

She does look like a sicklier version of Mila Kunis. Except she or anybody reading this post would make a better actress than that vapid Kunis idiot, who has no discernable talent of any kind.

I doubt she will cry herself to sleep after hearing your opinion of her. I don't think many people really care what you might think

16698395_G.png

Agreed, regardless of what Bulldog thinks: Kunis is an idiot.

Let me guess. That urine, if it was even hers that is, was from another time in her life and she was trying to make it appear to be fresh so that she could hide her current drug addiction?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder what she and her ilk will think of next.

Colorado woman cited after microwave blows up urine sample

DENVER (AP) - A Colorado woman has been cited by police after a container of what appeared to be urine blew up as she was heating it up in a microwave at a 7-Eleven.

Police say the incident occurred in the convenience store chain's Aurora location last week when the clerk heard a loud bang and saw 26-year-old Angelique Sanchez take a white plastic bottle out of the microwave.

A police report says when confronted by the clerk, Sanchez wiped a yellow liquid that smelled like urine onto the floor and walked out.

Police located Sanchez at a nearby clinic where she had planned to take a urinalysis test for a potential employer.

The Denver woman was issued a summons for damaged property. She could not be reached for comment.

Let's say the bottle didn't blow up in the microwave. You think her potential employer would have when suspicious that her urine was 200 degrees warmer than it's supposed to be? :dunno:
You still have 7-11's?
You should see what you find in our local gas station microwaves.
images (36).jpeg

Colorado woman cited after microwave blows up urine sample

DENVER (AP) - A Colorado woman has been cited by police after a container of what appeared to be urine blew up as she was heating it up in a microwave at a 7-Eleven.

Police say the incident occurred in the convenience store chain's Aurora location last week when the clerk heard a loud bang and saw 26-year-old Angelique Sanchez take a white plastic bottle out of the microwave.

A police report says when confronted by the clerk, Sanchez wiped a yellow liquid that smelled like urine onto the floor and walked out.

Police located Sanchez at a nearby clinic where she had planned to take a urinalysis test for a potential employer.

The Denver woman was issued a summons for damaged property. She could not be reached for comment.

Let's say the bottle didn't blow up in the microwave. You think her potential employer would have when suspicious that her urine was 200 degrees warmer than it's supposed to be? :dunno:
The best part is the cops simply went to the nearest urinalysis clinic to find her. lmao

Forum List

Back