Woman Confronts Hillary Clinton About Her Health

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Can the diehards tell us why we should believe what she says or what a doctor allegedly said about her health? A concussion, as I understand, is brain damage. Mrs. Bosnia Clinton lied about sniper fire, what else does she lie about?

In December 2012, Clinton fainted and fell at her home, sustaining a concussion. After a follow-up exam revealed a blood clot in her head, requiring blood thinners and another hospital stay, Clinton returned work Jan. 7, 2013. This past July, Clinton’s doctor released a medical statement saying the Democratic candidate has no lasting effects from the concussion.
"She is excellent physical condition and fit to serve as president of the United States," the doctor noted.

[FONT=Proxima-Nova, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Woman Confronts Hillary Clinton About Her Health[/FONT]

Hillary's integrity is her issue, not her health.

True, but. Consider the treatment that they gave Reagan about his age. Mrs. Bosnia Clinton will be approximately the same age if elected. The democrats screwed her in 2008, she would have been a shoe in, now it is too late.

BTW how do you make something someone has none of an issue?

True, but. Consider the treatment that they gave Reagan about his age. Mrs. Bosnia Clinton will be approximately the same age if elected. The democrats screwed her in 2008, she would have been a shoe in, now it is too late.

Its politics. People that support Hillary will overlook her age and the people that do not will bring attention to it. I honestly do not believe her health or age is an issue though.

Liberals have no integrity, so that doesn't matter.

Here. This should help with those broad-strokes:

broad-brush.jpg

:lol:

Its politics. People that support Hillary will overlook her age and the people that do not will bring attention to it. I honestly do not believe her health or age is an issue though.

Yet many of them will say Reagan was too old despite only being 8 months older than Hillary would be at the same point in time. What's worse is many who say Reagan was too old support Bernie Sanders.

Yet many of them will say Reagan was too old despite only being 8 months older than Hillary would be at the same point in time. What's worse is many who say Reagan was too old support Bernie Sanders.

You seemed shocked that some people are hypocrites.

Not at all. When confronted, those doing what I said say it's not about a number yet with Reagan it was nothing but the number. Now, the argument is age doesn't matter.

Not at all. When confronted, those doing what I said say it's not about a number yet with Reagan it was nothing but the number. Now, the argument is age doesn't matter.

You're expecting to find logic in the inner workings of blind partisans. A fool's errand.

You're expecting to find logic in the inner workings of blind partisans. A fool's errand.

It only takes one of them to say it and the rest pucker up and fall in line.

actually both

Well...I can't be sure either way when it comes to her health as I am not her primary-care physician. Besides, it is all speculation at this point. We may as well randomly pick a page from Diseases of the Human Body and discuss if/how it would effect her theoretical presidency. lol

What made you think she could have had any chance to win in 2008?

What made you think she could have had any chance to win in 2008?

Bush, McCain. The only thing that might have stopped her was Palin. Wasn't the results enough to tell you any democrat could win?

be clear about what a concession is....it is a bruise on the brain.....and there are different levels of concessions....
hell look at cheney...no one cared about his damned health....but hillary is too toxic to get the nomination

he most common and least serious type of traumatic brain injury is called a concussion. The word comes from the Latin concutere, which means "to shake violently."
According to the CDC, between 2001 and 2009, an estimated 173,285 people under age 19 were treated in hospital emergency rooms forconcussions related to sports and recreation activities. Other causes include car and bicycle accidents, work-related injuries, falls, and fighting.
How can you tell if you have had a concussion? Is it always serious? And what should you do if you have a concussion? Here are answers to some important questions about concussions.
What Is a Concussion?

As seen in countless Saturday morning cartoons, a concussion is most often caused by a sudden direct blow or bump to the head.

[FONT=Lato, Arial, sans-serif]Concussion: Symptoms, Causes, Treatments[/FONT]

Forum List

Back