Woman cries rape, but in reality she was having group sex

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
and doing drugs at the time she claimed she was rape.

What degenerates.

Brumfield said when she left she saw a car on the side of the road with hazard lights on, stopped to help and was beaten and raped by two men. Brumfield said she was left in a ditch unconscious, and when she woke up went to the Dearborn County Hospital. Police said Brumfield was really at her boyfriend's house drinking, doing drugs not prescribed to her, and having sex with two men; the boyfriend and a friend of his. Brumfield eventually admitted that, but still said she was raped and left in a ditch. The problem with her story was, her cellphone showed she was at the boyfriend's house when she claimed the attack happened. And there was more.

Read More at: Young mother charged after fake rape report - Local 12 WKRC-TV Cincinnati - Top Stories

What's so "degenerate" about enjoying a threesome while stoned as Hell?
Finding out she's knocked up and going to get her constitutionally approved right to have an abortion so she can participate in another orgy. While being stoned on some shit.

I'm here for the gang bang.

Now that novasteve is back, tranny related threads will be up 1,000%

People don't have any honesty anymore. Women are looking to destroyy men any chance they get. Thanks a lot democrats.

1310483866536.jpg

If you are going to be a slut then be one. Don't implicate 2 guys that went along with your fantasy. Don't want to sound archaic but women can't cope with their own fantasies. Or at least this one. People need to take responsibility for their own actions. Even conservative values can be applied to kink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's so "degenerate" about enjoying a threesome while stoned as Hell?
Finding out she's knocked up and going to get her constitutionally approved right to have an abortion so she can participate in another orgy. While being stoned on some shit.

Feminism at work. And if you don't believe in her story, you're hater. War on woman.

She lost her job and may well find it hard to get a similar job. I'd say she has been punished.

Forum List

Back