Woman cries rape to get out of exams

No, what the fucking is wrong with you you utter fucking ****! 1 in 6 women in the USA is attemptedly raped in their lifetime. ONE IN SIX!!

Those women are mothers, daughters, sisters yet you come out with one single daily fail story about one stupid woman with a tacit nod as if it's some kind of hidden truth you're revealing to the world and how women's rights is all a load of horse shit because "look at what they're really like"

You're constant banal wittering about trannies I can handle, yeah it's your thing we all get that but this is just fucking EVIL. Drop dead!

Last edited:
You have severe mental issues. You aren't even addressing the topic and then you try to change the topic

One in six? More like one in 40.

Statistics Don't Back Up Claims About 'Rape Culture' - US News

The Bureau of Justice Statistics' "Violent Victimization of College Students" report tells a different and more plausible story about campus culture. During the years surveyed, 1995-2002, the DOJ found that there were six rapes or sexual assaults per thousand per year. Across the nation's four million female college students, that comes to about one victim in forty students. Other DOJ statistics show that the overall rape rate is in sharp decline: since 1995, the estimated rate of female rape or sexual assault victimizations has decreased by about 60 percent.

What is increasing are false accusations of rape. In some areas, false rape claims are epidemic.

Police: False Criminal Reports Must Stop | WESH Home - WESH Home

Don't know how they do things in England, but after trying to get out of exams, after yet 4 flat failures of the exams, my opinion is that she has no business being a Barrister and if she were her clients would certainly be in poor hands.

Crying "rape" falsely can ruin a person's entire future and she deserves to be brought up on charges. The law school should consider never readmitting her so that some qualified and seriously interested student could have a shot at a legal career.

In my opinion, people who lie about this type of horror should never get away with it because they are who make it harder for the real victims to be taken seriously. :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back