Woman Says She'll Use Gun Buyback Cash to Buy an Even Bigger Gun

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Yeah, it's Baltimore. :auiqs.jpg:

Also -

There are other ways to game the system as well. For example, the city is offering $25 for every "hi-capacity" magazine turned in. Some digging from Daniel J. Mitchell of the Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) discovered that such a "hi-capacity" magazine can be purchased online for about $12.

Baltimore Woman Says She'll Use Gun Buyback Cash to Pay for an Even Bigger Gun

You have to love Capitalism. Only with Capitalism can your dreams really come true.

Also -

There are other ways to game the system as well. For example, the city is offering $25 for every "hi-capacity" magazine turned in. Some digging from Daniel J. Mitchell of the Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) discovered that such a "hi-capacity" magazine can be purchased online for about $12.

You cant purchase high capacity mags online if the place you ship them to has a law against them. They check the zip code. I have verified this myself.

nope_001.png

Also -

You cant purchase high capacity mags online if the place you ship them to has a law against them. They check the zip code. I have verified this myself.

View attachment 235633

People have friends.

• Magpul PMAG 15 GL9 15-Round 9mm Magazine - Glock 19,26 Polymer Black
PMAG_GL9_Mags_15rd__03413.1476393342.png

MagPul Industries
Magpul PMAG 15 GL9 15-Round 9mm Magazine - Glock 19,26 Polymer Black
$11.49
(You save $4.46)
SKU:
MAG550-BLK
UPC:
Condition:
New
Availability:
If this item can be added to your cart, it is in stock.
Weight:
0.50 LBS
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout

Last edited:

Also -

View attachment 235633

People have friends.

• Magpul PMAG 15 GL9 15-Round 9mm Magazine - Glock 19,26 Polymer Black
PMAG_GL9_Mags_15rd__03413.1476393342.png

MagPul Industries
Magpul PMAG 15 GL9 15-Round 9mm Magazine - Glock 19,26 Polymer Black
$11.49
(You save $4.46)
SKU:
MAG550-BLK
UPC:
Condition:
New
Availability:
If this item can be added to your cart, it is in stock.
Weight:
0.50 LBS
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout
A true friend is someone that will never make you an accomplice to a crime. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back