Woman shoots at people, cops follow her and

Regardless of what any of you say, I'm quite sure that the police at the scene had assessed the level of risk and made their decisions based upon their training. NONE of YOU has any idea what it's like to be under such stress, so you should probably just shut up. :)

Regardless of what any of you say, I'm quite sure that the police at the scene had assessed the level of risk and made their decisions based upon their training. NONE of YOU has any idea what it's like to be under such stress, so you should probably just shut up. :)

Well said.

Some think cops showed up and said "Alright boys lets kill us a nig.....OH WAIT HOLD YOUR FIRE BOYS...SHES WHITE"

Well said.

Some think cops showed up and said "Alright boys lets kill us a nig.....OH WAIT HOLD YOUR FIRE BOYS...SHES WHITE"

I think that it is absolutely ridiculous. Has the world gone insane?

Have we ever seen a USMB member who is more deserved of being smacked around upside the head for a few minutes??? Fucking fag progressive..........:up:.......its limpwristers like this that are fucking this country over on a daily basis.

question.

Does anyone here really believe that none of the 2 million black men in prison were armed when they were arrested?

Of course no one believes that.

Perhaps you two winners could explain why In New York city a black man not only pointed a firearm at cops but pulled the trigger right after firing into a building? He was not shot either. I mean if all cops wanna do is shoot black men what gives?

Well if he had been killed we'd have you and others like you saying he deserved to be shot for being a thug. Tell me... do you think this woman deserved to have been shot and killed?
It would not bother me one bit if the responding officers shot and killed her.

And there lies the difference.....:thup:

Well if he had been killed we'd have you and others like you saying he deserved to be shot for being a thug. Tell me... do you think this woman deserved to have been shot and killed?

do you think she deserved to be shot and killed?

An armed crazy woman firing at innocents? Take her down by any means necessary. That she was brought in is better. I'd be interested to see what her sentence will be.

if she was black you would not say that

Well now you're projecting. If she were unarmed and killed by police I'd be against it. I wonder what you would say in that case though...

unarmed whites are killed by armed blacks every day.

Well that's a lovely statement that has nothing to do with anything. Were you still drunk from last night when you wrote that?

Perhaps you two winners could explain why In New York city a black man not only pointed a firearm at cops but pulled the trigger right after firing into a building? He was not shot either. I mean if all cops wanna do is shoot black men what gives?

Yep

Yep

At least you're consistent.

Yep

At least you're consistent.

It's true. If you go around brandishing a weapon at innocent people, shooting it, and taking lives into your hands, you can't complain if the cops come and shoot you because they have to stop you from being a danger. I certainly would not cry over this woman being shot either. :neutral:

Forum List

Back