Sonia Sotomayor saved from danger: Supreme Court Justice's bodyguard shoots gun-wielding suspect who tried to steal his car outside her DC home

I would think they're Secret Service, no? Those boys and girls don't play. They can't be sued for 'excessive force'.

I wasn't aware that SCOTUS justices get Secret Service protections, but nonetheless, that doesn't change my argument. She votes against people carrying for self defense, while she receives her own private security.

Sounds like the incident didn't really have anything to do with the judge. This idiot just randomly picked the wrong car to try to jack...
Idiot?!

How dare you?! He was just starting to turn his life around and needed her car to go to Bible Study and take his Mama to the doctor.

I agree with Justice Sotomayor that shooting criminals in self defense is an excellent idea!

Hooray for Justice Sotomayor!

Sonia Sotomayor saved from danger: Supreme Court Justice's bodyguard shoots gun-wielding suspect who tried to steal his car outside her DC home

9 July 2024

A teenage suspect was shot by US Marshals on Friday after allegedly attempting to carjack Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor's federal bodyguards outside her home, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Metropolitan Police Department confirmed it was investigating a shooting that took place in the Northwest Washington, DC. where two marshals were on-duty working 'a protective detail' in the early hours of July 5.

A Deputy US Marshal was sitting in his car outside the top judge's condominium at 1:15am when 18-year-old Kentrell Flowers approached, pointed a handgun at him, and tried to steal his vehicle, according to a police report obtained by DailyMail.com.
She says nobody should have a gun.
Except those bodyguards around us.

You have an army of bodyguards, right?

How much you want to bet that Black Lives Matter and antifa stand down for this one?

If they would feel comfortable jumping a car and people on that level they wouldnt think twice about jumping regular folks in their average joe automobiles there on vacation oe going to work.

I agree with Justice Sotomayor that shooting criminals in self defense is an excellent idea!

Hooray for Justice Sotomayor!

9 July 2024

A teenage suspect was shot by US Marshals on Friday after allegedly attempting to carjack Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor's federal bodyguards outside her home, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Metropolitan Police Department confirmed it was investigating a shooting that took place in the Northwest Washington, DC. where two marshals were on-duty working 'a protective detail' in the early hours of July 5.

A Deputy US Marshal was sitting in his car outside the top judge's condominium at 1:15am when 18-year-old Kentrell Flowers approached, pointed a handgun at him, and tried to steal his vehicle, according to a police report obtained by DailyMail.com.
Another white teen stealing cars and out at 2am
Kentrell is a bit of an odd name for whitey though???

Secret Service is for some reason under the Treasury Department.

It used to be, since 2003 they've been part of DHS.

They were part of the Treasury Department because their initial mandate was to combat counterfeiting of U.S. currency. When President McKinley was assassinated in 1901, Congress added protect of the president (and others) to their list of duties.

Forum List

Back