Woman waterboards sleeping baby for "waking me up all kinda times of da night"

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Mother arrested for pouring water on sleeping baby's face as "payback" for waking her up

A mother has been arrested on suspicion of cruelty to children after a video showing a woman pouring water over a sleeping baby was circulated online.

Caitlin Alyse Hardy, 33, is accused of causing “ill-treatment, unnecessary pain and suffering, and/or deprivation of necessary sustenance" upon a 9-month-old girl in connection to the video which was filmed in Sumter County, South Carolina, on January 26.

Hardy is alleged to have poured a bottle of water on the baby while she slept, causing her to wake up and start coughing. Hardy also recorded the incident and posted the video onto her Facebook.

According to screenshots of the now deleted video which were shared online, Hardy uploaded the video with the caption “payback for waking me up all kinda times of da night.”

A warrant was issued for Hardy’s arrest after “numerous concerned persons” contacted police about the video, the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.

The department said they also notified the Sumter County Department of Social Services so that an investigation into the incident can be conducted “for the benefit and safety of all children in this home.” Sumter County Sheriff Anthony Dennis said, "The charge against this defendant will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law."

This woman is a gem. :lol:

It's only enhanced interrogation. Face splashing, pfffft.

Maybe she should move to New York or Virginia and have the 9 month old baby aborted. It’s legal in those states.

The other crime going unnoticed in this sad affair is that heifer’s hair. First Degree Eye Slaughter.

I would say that I hope that she likes prison food, but I would't be surprised if she were to end up being a meal herself for the lifers to go feasting on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back