Woman who assaulted elderly man in MAGA hat has gone missing

one look at 'manky' should tell everyone that she is just a 'Dramaqueen' so this disappearance is probably just more drama .

when she verbally assaulted a man wearing a Make America Great Again hat in a Palo Alto Starbucks on April 1, has been reported missing.
(I do wonder what he said to her first)

So the 71 year old man couldn't take a verbal assault. We call them snowflakes.

Ms. Jackboots here thinks it's okay to approach strangers in public places and verbally assault them over what they're wearing. Because of course she does.

That aside---

It seems the screecher in the OP couldn't take the same pressure she wanted applied to the hat wearer. Isn't that usually the way, though?

I have never seen anyone wear a maga where I'm at, and apparently he is the only one that wears one there, because people know what they represent.

Leave it to a jew to wear one. We are verbally assaulted everytime Tramp opens his mouth.

when she verbally assaulted a man wearing a Make America Great Again hat in a Palo Alto Starbucks on April 1, has been reported missing.
(I do wonder what he said to her first)

So the 71 year old man couldn't take a verbal assault. We call them snowflakes.

Ms. Jackboots here thinks it's okay to approach strangers in public places and verbally assault them over what they're wearing. Because of course she does.

That aside---

It seems the screecher in the OP couldn't take the same pressure she wanted applied to the hat wearer. Isn't that usually the way, though?

I have never seen anyone wear a maga where I'm at, and apparently he is the only one that wears one there, because people know what they represent.

Leave it to a jew to wear one. We are verbally assaulted everytime Tramp opens his mouth.

You are absolutely bigoted toward Jews and toward Southerners. If you've never been told this, I'm here to tell you. You have that right, of course, but don't try to dress up what you do as anything more or less than petty, small-minded bigotry.

Because it's not.

I have never seen anyone wear a maga where I'm at, and apparently he is the only one that wears one there, because people know what they represent
Know what, brighter have i, but seeing how it triggers the freaks , I feel like a Trump voter isn't doing his/her duty until they do. Maybe we can drive the Swamp voters out this way.

Forum List

Back