Woman Who Had Three Toes Amputated Claims That Prayer Grew Them Back

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I believe in medical miracles, but this has scam written all over it. I don't see any evidence that this took place and not highly believable in the first place.

I believe in medical miracles, but this has scam written all over it. I don't see any evidence that this took place and not highly believable in the first place.

I had a colleague pray a toe back once, but it grew on his ear so they had to amputate it so his headset could fit! :banana:

Actually no. The thought of body parts growing out of abnormal places just make me cringe actually for some strange reason. XD

Welcome to my nightmare. :auiqs.jpg:

1395136193-0.jpg

Christians should be aware that during the reign of the Beast, he will be accepted BECAUSE of his "miracles, signs and wonders". These days, especially, I'd be more suspect or even afraid, of seeing something like this that we know is currently impossible, happening with evidence to prove it.

Actually no. The thought of body parts growing out of abnormal places just make me cringe actually for some strange reason. XD
Not to try to make you cringe, but - this was done in '96

QSZwaWQ9QXBp

It's an experiment done with "cow cartilage" but it's done genetically, not surgically :(

Forum List

Back