Womans body was found. She was kidnapped, and raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD DOG says: re-opening. Given the sensitive and immediate nature of the crime I have removed inappropriate posts related to race. Lets remember this is a person that died and not use it to grind our particular axes. Thanks.
But its ok to mention that all men are to blame right mod? Selective modding based on feels again.

But its ok to mention that all men are to blame right mod? Selective modding based on feels again.
Woke for thee but not for me. That's them. Trust that. We are and have been fighting an unfair fight. We know that and it's proven everyday.

They can blame white male Christians and conservatives all day long to the loud approval of the mods.

However somehow me saying we should have picked our own cotton is wrong.

The crime was race based and by definition a hate crime. Doubt many even watched the piece.

They would have heard that loud pathetic ignorant woman blabbing while the father or whatever yelling soooo..in the background when the reporter told them their vehicle was used in the abduction of a white female jogger.

She was found murdered after she was raped and we cannot express our frustration over this. Oh we can only in limited ways.

Where they are cart Blanche to say anything anti Christian white American male all the live long day.

You notice how that's what really bothers most of the left about this news? Not the actual rape and murder.

Nope

They do.
.but not even close to the numbers that males do. Males make up about 49% of the population but commit most of the violent crimes...like this one.
and blacks commit most of the violent crimes but a mod deleted that claiming it was inappropriate. so that means your comments were too.

Woke for thee but not for me. That's them. Trust that. We are and have been fighting an unfair fight. We know that and it's proven everyday.

They can blame white male Christians and conservatives all day long to the loud approval of the mods.

However somehow me saying we should have picked our own cotton is wrong.

The crime was race based and by definition a hate crime. Doubt many even watched the piece.

They would have heard that loud pathetic ignorant woman blabbing while the father or whatever yelling soooo..in the background when the reporter told them their vehicle was used in the abduction of a white female jogger.

She was found murdered after she was raped and we cannot express our frustration over this. Oh we can only in limited ways.

Where they are cart Blanche to say anything anti Christian white American male all the live long day.

You notice how that's what really bothers most of the left about this news? Not the actual rape and murder.

Nope
How do you know this was race based? Looks more like it was gender-based.

and blacks commit most of the violent crimes but a mod deleted that claiming it was inappropriate. so that means your comments were too.

That was not the claim that was deleted. If you are going to lie, why bother to even post?

how would I know the mod deleted it. Or are you a mod now and have access to the post?

I was in the thread before the Mod deleted it.

if you do not know what was deleted, why did you make a claim about it?

So, you seem to agree it is wrong to blame all men for these actions, do you equally agree it is wrong to blame all blacks for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back