Women Are Mammals, Yet 'Not Human'

Irony!

You rubes are drinking piss poured by a satire site! :lol:

Even if it is a satire site, it is a fact that women are less than camels is true, which is a sad situation.

I have seen young girls in school having to wear their cover ups in America, and I am sure they are teased..Sad...

I live next door to some muslims and the women have no problem with covering up. They believe it keeps them safe and virtuous.

so-----culturally------there was a time ----long ago----when I would not enter a LIBRARY wearing slacks----certainly not shorts------I had a sense that I had
to be a bit more FORMAL--------customary dress is -------customary dress----people
feel more comfortable with it than without it. -----good that we gave up CORSETS

Hey dumbass - when I was a kid, I was not allowed to wear jeans or t-shirts to school. Girls HAD to wear dresses. Picture day? Girls had to wear white gloves. Boys could NOT have hair over their ears, there were no tennis shoes allowed ANYWHERE in school except the gym.

They called it professionalism back then. It was called "pride" and it was called "class". Look where the schools are now.

It wasn't just "religion" that taught those things...

smart ass-----did I suggest it is "JUST RELIGION"?

When should Dani get married? Let's find out from Islam's top Shiite spiritual leader:

When a Woman Should Get Married
A woman should get married shortly after she's reached puberty, or better still, just before.

"It is recommended that one hurries [sic] in giving husband to a daughter who has attained puberty, meaning that she is of the age of religious accountability. His Holiness, Sadegh [the 6th Imam] salutations to him, bade that it is one of a man's good fortunes that his daughter does not see menses in his own house." (#2459)

When is that? Nine years old. Khomeini reckons that if a girl has started menstruating, "she has finished the age of nine."

"A girl who does not know whether or not she has finished nine years of age, when seeing blood which does not have the sign of menses, is not menstruating. And if [the blood] has the signs of menses and she is certain of its menstrual nature she is menstruating and it becomes evident that she has finished the age of nine." (#438)

Dani is a guy. :D

When should Dani get married? Let's find out from Islam's top Shiite spiritual leader:

A woman should get married shortly after she's reached puberty, or better still, just before.

"It is recommended that one hurries [sic] in giving husband to a daughter who has attained puberty, meaning that she is of the age of religious accountability. His Holiness, Sadegh [the 6th Imam] salutations to him, bade that it is one of a man's good fortunes that his daughter does not see menses in his own house." (#2459)

When is that? Nine years old. Khomeini reckons that if a girl has started menstruating, "she has finished the age of nine."

"A girl who does not know whether or not she has finished nine years of age, when seeing blood which does not have the sign of menses, is not menstruating. And if [the blood] has the signs of menses and she is certain of its menstrual nature she is menstruating and it becomes evident that she has finished the age of nine." (#438)

so???

Irony!

You rubes are drinking piss poured by a satire site! :lol:

Even if it is a satire site, it is a fact that women are less than camels is true, which is a sad situation.

I have seen young girls in school having to wear their cover ups in America, and I am sure they are teased..Sad...

I live next door to some muslims and the women have no problem with covering up. They believe it keeps them safe and virtuous.

so-----culturally------there was a time ----long ago----when I would not enter a LIBRARY wearing slacks----certainly not shorts------I had a sense that I had
to be a bit more FORMAL--------customary dress is -------customary dress----people
feel more comfortable with it than without it. -----good that we gave up CORSETS

Hey dumbass - when I was a kid, I was not allowed to wear jeans or t-shirts to school. Girls HAD to wear dresses. Picture day? Girls had to wear white gloves. Boys could NOT have hair over their ears, there were no tennis shoes allowed ANYWHERE in school except the gym.

They called it professionalism back then. It was called "pride" and it was called "class". Look where the schools are now.

It wasn't just "religion" that taught those things...

smart ass-----did I suggest it is "JUST RELIGION"?

Um, yeah, you've been lecturing on "religion" since you joined this thread.

so???

He seemed to be under the impression that Dani is a girl. Dani is a guy.

Well, quite frankly, in Christian religions, in the Old Testament, women were required to have a "covering" and we're not allowed to worship with men. Jesus Christ (the New Testament) instructed us to "throw off those things of old" and accept a "new" way.
So those "Christians" of the Old Testament must not have been must have been backsliding in 1000 BC, eh?

All the Abrahamic religions are very, very patriarchal. Most of us are very keenly aware of that fact.

you think so? you obviously know nothing about pre Christian ROMAN
RELIGION--------from where do you imagine EL SUPREMO PAPA idea
sprang? DA GREEKS??? women were sequestered like muslim women

What are you talking about? My point stands. All the Abrahamic religions are patriarchal.

Yes I know, just giving him some advice on when he should get married. LOL

Well, quite frankly, in Christian religions, in the Old Testament, women were required to have a "covering" and we're not allowed to worship with men. Jesus Christ (the New Testament) instructed us to "throw off those things of old" and accept a "new" way.
So those "Christians" of the Old Testament must not have been must have been backsliding in 1000 BC, eh?

All the Abrahamic religions are very, very patriarchal. Most of us are very keenly aware of that fact.
My point went to the existence of Christians pre-dating the birth of Christ as definitively implied by the poster I addressed.

so???

average age marriage in iran 24.7
Age at first marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iran islamic law for marrige = under 13 is forbidden

Judaism 101: Marriage
www.jewfaq.org/marriage.htm
Judaism 101
The minimum age for marriage under Jewish law is 13 for boys, 12 for girls; however, the kiddushin can take place before that, and often did in medieval times.

so???

average age marriage in iran 24.7
Age at first marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah ? so? Iran in a reproduction slump-----it happens in lands in which people are "depressed"

fact .you cant marry with 12 years old in iran .but jewish can do it :biggrin::biggrin:

The minimum age for marriage under Jewish law is 13 for boys, 12 for girls; however, the kiddushin can take place before that, and often did in medieval times.

Judaism 101

yeah? so? Kiddushin refers to betrothal-----not sex

fact .you cant marry with 12 years old in iran .but jewish can do it :biggrin::biggrin:

In ISLAMIC LAW-----marriage to a girl can take place as soon as she is born

Judaism 101

but jewish still can fuck 12 years old

maybe just oral sex before 12 :badgrin:

no. even based on very very conservative shia .you cant fuck before first period.
and first period usually happen over 12-13 :ahole-1:

Judaism 101

by Islamic law----muslims can FUCK anything----in the ass, in the mouth and at any AGE if the person the muslim dogs are FUCKING is not a muslim. Ass fucking
and mouth fucking is not permitted in jewish law at all. FORCED fucking is also not permitted as it is in Islamic law-------by any muslim fucker who wants to fuck anything--------of course that refers to male muslim fuckers-----females have no
choices

no. even based on very very conservative shia .you cant fuck before first period.

wrong again-----shiite shit can fuck any WAR CAPTIVE in any perverse manner the fucking bastard feels like fucking in emulation of the fucking pile of shit---muhummad

Judaism 101

by Islamic law----muslims can FUCK anything----in the ass, in the mouth and at any AGE if the person the muslim dogs are FUCKING is not a muslim. Ass fucking
and mouth fucking is not permitted in jewish law at all. FORCED fucking is also not permitted as it is in Islamic law-------by any muslim fucker who wants to fuck anything--------of course that refers to male muslim fuckers-----females have no
choices

fact : 99 % of law in islam is based on judiasm

wrong again-----shiite shit can fuck any WAR CAPTIVE in any perverse manner the fucking bastard feels like fucking in emulation of the fucking pile of shit---muhummad

you are lier.shame on you

Forum List

Back