Women are taken into custody illegally, husband holding kids to hold still or he'll be shot in face

Oh and the website, Jessica Edgar, LaVoy Finicum's neice......... Yeah, that's an unbiased source....... :lmao:

Oh and the website, Jessica Edgar, LaVoy Finicum's neice......... Yeah, that's an unbiased source....... :lmao:
Ad hominem. Unless you have some evidence that there's some sort of lie being told...

"
Ad Hominem (Abusive)
argumentum ad hominem
(also known as: personal abuse, personal attacks, abusive fallacy, damning the source, name calling, needling [form of], refutation by character)
Description: Attacking the person making the argument, rather than the argument itself, when the attack on the person is completely irrelevant to the argument the person is making."

Ad Hominem (Abusive)

"Arguers who are not familiar with the principles of making logical arguments commonly end up saying something that would draw the audience’s attention to the distasteful characteristics of the individual. Such people use this fallacy as a tool to deceive their audience. Making such a blatant personal comment against somebody makes it hard for people to believe it isn’t true. Typically, even the arguer himself believes that such personal traits or circumstances are not enough to dispose of an individual’s opinion or argument. However, if looked at rationally, such arguments even if true never provide a valid reason to disregard someone’s criticism."

"... such considerations are not enough on their own to evaluate an individual’s opinion and are certainly not sufficient to disregard them as false or invalid. The fact is that ad hominem is a kind of fallacy that leaves a great impression on the audience’s mind. It is an argumentative flaw that is hard to spot in our daily life. Although, the personal attack that has been made on the opponent might not even have a speck of truth in it, it somehow makes the audience biased. Ironically, despite being flawed, ad hominem has an amazing power of persuasion."

Ad Hominem - Examples and Definition of Ad Hominem

"An argumentum ad hominem is any kind of argument that criticizes an idea by pointing something out about the people who hold the idea rather than directly addressing the merits of the idea. ''Ad hominem'' is Latin for "directed toward the man (as opposed to the issue at hand)". An alternative expression is "playing the man and not the ball"."

"Ad hominem attacks are ultimately self-defeating. They are equivalent to admitting that you have lost the argument.

"The ad hominem is a fallacy of relevance: when you fall into it, you're confusing two topics that are really distinct. "

Ad Hominem

Ad hominem. Unless you have some evidence that there's some sort of lie being told...
Damn, you're lack of reading comprehension is phenomenal, I didn't say they lie, though it wouldn't surprise me if they do. For all intent and purposes I said they have an agenda so everything they say/claim should be looked at with a healthy degree of scepticism due to their built in bias.

Damn, you're lack of reading comprehension is phenomenal, I didn't say they lie, though it wouldn't surprise me if they do. For all intent and purposes I said they have an agenda so everything they say/claim should be looked at with a healthy degree of scepticism due to their built in bias.
"Okaaaaaay, an unsubstantiated claim/report on a far right nutjob site and a "voice" recording that really says nothing and could well be faked........
Yeah, I'll take those at face value"

^^^^Ad hominem

"Okaaaaaay, an unsubstantiated claim/report on a far right nutjob site and a "voice" recording that really says nothing and could well be faked........

^^^^Ad hominem
Deflection, I have come to expect nothing less from you and your opposites on the far left. All of you are hysterically funny. :thup:

^^^^Ad hominem
Deflection, I have come to expect nothing less from you and your opposites on the far left. All of you are hysterically funny. :thup:
You're the one deflecting, from your first post. You don't address the issue, instead you whine because you don't trust the source, cuz they have an "agenda". As if anybody with an "agenda" must not be truthful. It's pure distraction, as 100 percent of your posts are.

The "agenda" is to expose the situation that is unfolding, the overweening corruption and violence of federal "agents" and agencies, and to let the public know what is actually happening, that the federally controlled media refuses to report.

^^^^Ad hominem
You're the one deflecting, from your first post. You don't address the issue, instead you whine because you don't trust the source, cuz they have an "agenda". As if anybody with an "agenda" must not be truthful. It's pure distraction, as 100 percent of your posts are.
You reading comprehension is still seriously lacking, you keep harping on "truthful and lies" which shows you have no clue what constitutes an agenda and the high probability of spin that associates those with agendas.
Common sense dictates being sceptical in those instances unless of course you don't want common sense and to have everything taken at face value particularly if it's something you already believe strongly. Sorry I don't take anything anyone says at face value especially if there's an obvious agenda behind it. Life's a bitch, deal with it.

^^^^Ad hominem
You reading comprehension is still seriously lacking, you keep harping on "truthful and lies" which shows you have no clue what constitutes an agenda and the high probability of spin that associates those with agendas.
Common sense dictates being sceptical in those instances unless of course you don't want common sense and to have everything taken at face value particularly if it's something you already believe strongly. Sorry I don't take anything anyone says at face value especially if there's an obvious agenda behind it. Life's a bitch, deal with it.
This is where I laugh at you, because the one thing I have absolute 100 percent certainty in is my comprehension capabilities. From a very young age. It's the one area that I'm actually gifted in, and it has driven my career. When people attack my "comprehension" it is always because they themselves don't understand the topic.

And I can help you with that, if you care to learn. Start by reading the links I gave you, and then try to craft an intelligent objection to my stance that the feds are blatantly and consistently breaking the law and violating the rights of Americans.

^^^^Ad hominem
This is where I laugh at you, because the one thing I have absolute 100 percent certainty in is my comprehension capabilities. From a very young age. It's the one area that I'm actually gifted in, and it has driven my career. When people attack my "comprehension" it is always because they themselves don't understand the topic.

And I can help you with that, if you care to learn. Start by reading the links I gave you, and then try to craft an intelligent objection to my stance that the feds are blatantly and consistently breaking the law and violating the rights of Americans.
Now you're off on a tangent and misrepresenting everything I'm saying simply because I won't take your militant militia site at face value. Okie dokie...... As for your vaunted comprehension...... seriously, work on it..... :lmao:

^^^^Ad hominem

Now you're off on a tangent and misrepresenting everything I'm saying simply because I won't take your militant militia site at face value. Okie dokie...... As for your vaunted comprehension...... seriously, work on it..... :lmao:
Still waiting for you to prove that there's any reason we shouldn't believe Michele Fiore, or Pete Santilli's tape, for that matter.

Incidentally, YOU'RE the one who brought up my comprehension. Once again, blaming me for your inadequacy.

Still waiting for you to prove that there's any reason we shouldn't believe Michele Fiore, or Pete Santilli's tape, for that matter.
I gave you my reason, you've been rejecting it from the beginning because you simply want me to close my eyes and swallow it whole without scepticism. I'm not going to do that especially because of the source which anyone with any cognitive ability knows has an obvious anti-government bias. Hell I take everything with a block of salt these days.

I gave you my reason, you've been rejecting it from the beginning because you simply want me to close my eyes and swallow it whole without scepticism. I'm not going to do that especially because of the source which anyone with any cognitive ability knows has an obvious anti-government bias. Hell I take everything with a block of salt these days.

Your reason was that you are skeptical because they aren't mainstream media, and because the site that I lifted it from is a site generated from one of the victims.

And I dismissed it as ad hominem nonsense. If we dismissed everything said or published by victims, there would never have been a Revolutionary war, we would still be a part of the british empire. If we dismissed everything relayed by victims based on the fact that they object to their treatment, then slavery would still be legal in this country and nobody would have listened to MLK.

It's just so much nonsense that intellectually lazy twits cling to.

So a couple of women went to record the events at the Bundy Ranch a couple of weeks ago. They went there with cameras, they did not have guns. They took pictures of the appalling events as they happened, and the feds took pictures of them.

Because of their presence and the presence of snipers who were trained on federal snipers, who were in turn trained on American Citizens over a GRAZING dispute, they were rounded up by the feds. In violation of their fourth Amendment rights.

One of these women adopted two little girls, who had been present when their mother committed suicide by shooting herself in the face. The pigs took mom into custody, then walked up to her husband (who was not at Bundy's ranch, and in fact just returned from Afghanistan) shoved a gun in his face as he held the little girls, and said calculatedly..."Move and I'm going to shoot you in the face".

This is the nature of the criminal pigs who think they are their masters. They need to be imprisoned or killed.

Horrifying Details Emerge Over Beth Chelle Austin Detention

"...shoved a gun in his face as he held the little girls, and said calculatedly..."Move and I'm going to shoot you in the face".

Now, just hold on a dang second.....no federal agent would behave that way......

Oh...wait....

AP_elian_gonzales_raid_01_jef_150421_4x3_992.jpg

Elian Gonzalez, 15 Years After US-Cuba Tug of War

Your reason was that you are skeptical because they aren't mainstream media, and because the site that I lifted it from is a site generated from one of the victims.

And I dismissed it as ad hominem nonsense. If we dismissed everything said or published by victims, there would never have been a Revolutionary war, we would still be a part of the british empire. If we dismissed everything relayed by victims based on the fact that they object to their treatment, then slavery would still be legal in this country and nobody would have listened to MLK.

Again reading into everything I posted. keep it up hack. :thup:

Oh and you're obviously unaware that our vaunted Sons of Liberty were a propaganda machine who painted the Brits in the worst light possible leading up to and during the Revolutionary War, they took everything the Brits did and spun it completely out of proportion to the reality. That's not a moralistic assessment, it's simply a historical fact.

So a couple of women went to record the events at the Bundy Ranch a couple of weeks ago. They went there with cameras, they did not have guns. They took pictures of the appalling events as they happened, and the feds took pictures of them.

Because of their presence and the presence of snipers who were trained on federal snipers, who were in turn trained on American Citizens over a GRAZING dispute, they were rounded up by the feds. In violation of their fourth Amendment rights.

One of these women adopted two little girls, who had been present when their mother committed suicide by shooting herself in the face. The pigs took mom into custody, then walked up to her husband (who was not at Bundy's ranch, and in fact just returned from Afghanistan) shoved a gun in his face as he held the little girls, and said calculatedly..."Move and I'm going to shoot you in the face".

This is the nature of the criminal pigs who think they are their masters. They need to be imprisoned or killed.

"...shoved a gun in his face as he held the little girls, and said calculatedly..."Move and I'm going to shoot you in the face".

Now, just hold on a dang second.....no federal agent would behave that way......

Oh...wait....

"I'm skeptical! I don't trust the source!"

Yeah you don't, because you've been programmed by the people who are doing it.

Again reading into everything I posted. keep it up hack. :thup:

Oh and you're obviously unaware that our vaunted Sons of Liberty were a propaganda machine who painted the Brits in the worst light possible leading up to and during the Revolutionary War, they took everything the Brits did and spun it completely out of proportion to the reality. That's not a moralistic assessment, it's simply a historical fact.

How many hundreds of years ago?
Seriously. Wth this is like the fourth totally unrelated topic you've dragged into this..then if I respond you shriek that I'm deflecting.

It's like you're taking crazy pills.

Oh...wait....

I'm hit.....ya' caught me in the cross fire!

Oh...wait....

I'm hit.....ya' caught me in the cross fire!
Rhetorical "you" lol.

Forum List

Back