Women are taken into custody illegally, husband holding kids to hold still or he'll be shot in face

So a couple of women went to record the events at the Bundy Ranch a couple of weeks ago. They went there with cameras, they did not have guns. They took pictures of the appalling events as they happened, and the feds took pictures of them.

Because of their presence and the presence of snipers who were trained on federal snipers, who were in turn trained on American Citizens over a GRAZING dispute, they were rounded up by the feds. In violation of their fourth Amendment rights.

One of these women adopted two little girls, who had been present when their mother committed suicide by shooting herself in the face. The pigs took mom into custody, then walked up to her husband (who was not at Bundy's ranch, and in fact just returned from Afghanistan) shoved a gun in his face as he held the little girls, and said calculatedly..."Move and I'm going to shoot you in the face".

This is the nature of the criminal pigs who think they are their masters. They need to be imprisoned or killed.

Horrifying Details Emerge Over Beth Chelle Austin Detention

"...shoved a gun in his face as he held the little girls, and said calculatedly..."Move and I'm going to shoot you in the face".

Now, just hold on a dang second.....no federal agent would behave that way......

Oh...wait....

AP_elian_gonzales_raid_01_jef_150421_4x3_992.jpg

Elian Gonzalez, 15 Years After US-Cuba Tug of War

"I'm skeptical! I don't trust the source!"

Yeah you don't, because you've been programmed by the people who are doing it.

I'm hit.....ya' caught me in the cross fire!
Rhetorical "you" lol.

Still a friendly fire casualty....I haven't been programmed by anyone.

So a couple of women went to record the events at the Bundy Ranch a couple of weeks ago. They went there with cameras, they did not have guns. They took pictures of the appalling events as they happened, and the feds took pictures of them.

Because of their presence and the presence of snipers who were trained on federal snipers, who were in turn trained on American Citizens over a GRAZING dispute, they were rounded up by the feds. In violation of their fourth Amendment rights.

One of these women adopted two little girls, who had been present when their mother committed suicide by shooting herself in the face. The pigs took mom into custody, then walked up to her husband (who was not at Bundy's ranch, and in fact just returned from Afghanistan) shoved a gun in his face as he held the little girls, and said calculatedly..."Move and I'm going to shoot you in the face".

This is the nature of the criminal pigs who think they are their masters. They need to be imprisoned or killed.

Horrifying Details Emerge Over Beth Chelle Austin Detention

"...shoved a gun in his face as he held the little girls, and said calculatedly..."Move and I'm going to shoot you in the face".

Now, just hold on a dang second.....no federal agent would behave that way......

Oh...wait....

Rhetorical "you" lol.

I wasn't talking about you pc. I used quotes and a rhetorical you, sorry.

Oh...wait....

Rhetorical "you" lol.

I wasn't talking about you pc. I used quotes and a rhetorical you, sorry.

No prob....just funnin' ya.

Now you're off on a tangent and misrepresenting everything I'm saying simply because I won't take your militant militia site at face value. Okie dokie...... As for your vaunted comprehension...... seriously, work on it..... :lmao:
Still waiting for you to prove that there's any reason we shouldn't believe Michele Fiore, or Pete Santilli's tape, for that matter.
I gave you my reason, you've been rejecting it from the beginning because you simply want me to close my eyes and swallow it whole without scepticism. I'm not going to do that especially because of the source which anyone with any cognitive ability knows has an obvious anti-government bias. Hell I take everything with a block of salt these days.

Your reason was that you are skeptical because they aren't mainstream media, and because the site that I lifted it from is a site generated from one of the victims.

And I dismissed it as ad hominem nonsense. If we dismissed everything said or published by victims, there would never have been a Revolutionary war, we would still be a part of the british empire. If we dismissed everything relayed by victims based on the fact that they object to their treatment, then slavery would still be legal in this country and nobody would have listened to MLK.

It's just so much nonsense that intellectually lazy twits cling to.
Again reading into everything I posted. keep it up hack. :thup:

Oh and you're obviously unaware that our vaunted Sons of Liberty were a propaganda machine who painted the Brits in the worst light possible leading up to and during the Revolutionary War, they took everything the Brits did and spun it completely out of proportion to the reality. That's not a moralistic assessment, it's simply a historical fact.

How many hundreds of years ago?
Seriously. Wth this is like the fourth totally unrelated topic you've dragged into this..then if I respond you shriek that I'm deflecting.

It's like you're taking crazy pills.
Missing the point, as usual not to mention still reading into everything I've posted, as usual. Then you claim I'm the one deflecting and "shrieking". Could you possibly be any more pathetic? I thought not. Have a nice life, hack....... :thup:

Still waiting for you to prove that there's any reason we shouldn't believe Michele Fiore, or Pete Santilli's tape, for that matter.
I gave you my reason, you've been rejecting it from the beginning because you simply want me to close my eyes and swallow it whole without scepticism. I'm not going to do that especially because of the source which anyone with any cognitive ability knows has an obvious anti-government bias. Hell I take everything with a block of salt these days.

Your reason was that you are skeptical because they aren't mainstream media, and because the site that I lifted it from is a site generated from one of the victims.

And I dismissed it as ad hominem nonsense. If we dismissed everything said or published by victims, there would never have been a Revolutionary war, we would still be a part of the british empire. If we dismissed everything relayed by victims based on the fact that they object to their treatment, then slavery would still be legal in this country and nobody would have listened to MLK.

Oh and you're obviously unaware that our vaunted Sons of Liberty were a propaganda machine who painted the Brits in the worst light possible leading up to and during the Revolutionary War, they took everything the Brits did and spun it completely out of proportion to the reality. That's not a moralistic assessment, it's simply a historical fact.

Seriously. Wth this is like the fourth totally unrelated topic you've dragged into this..then if I respond you shriek that I'm deflecting.

Missing the point, as usual not to mention still reading into everything I've posted, as usual. Then you claim I'm the one deflecting and "shrieking". Could you possibly be any more pathetic? I thought not. Have a nice life, hack....... :thup:

Adios, retard. I hope you don't believe it when people tell you you're smart...wit requires a little bit of effort for most.

Oh and the website, Jessica Edgar, LaVoy Finicum's neice......... Yeah, that's an unbiased source....... :lmao:
Ad hominem. Unless you have some evidence that there's some sort of lie being told...
Where is the personal attack on you in that post? Questioning your source is not a personal attack, Allie.
She's obviously (KG) a fervent acolyte so any perceived negative must be attacked, deflected and denied.

Last edited:

Adios, retard. I hope you don't believe it when people tell you you're smart...wit requires a little bit of effort for most.
Coming from the likes of you I'll take that as a compliment. :thup:

That doesn't surprise me.

That doesn't surprise me.
Yeah, it doesn't surprise Dottie either....... :eusa_whistle:

Okaaaaaay, an unsubstantiated claim/report on a far right nutjob site and a "voice" recording that really says nothing and could well be faked........
Yeah, I'll take those at face value....... :lmao:

Er..just because you plug your ears and reject anything that doesn't come from a federally approved source doesn't make it unsubstantiated.

The recording is absolutely real, lol. You're the only person who has made the claim otherwise. The guy knew he was being recorded.

Prove it was a cop on your audio.

Okaaaaaay, an unsubstantiated claim/report on a far right nutjob site and a "voice" recording that really says nothing and could well be faked........

Er..just because you plug your ears and reject anything that doesn't come from a federally approved source doesn't make it unsubstantiated.

The recording is absolutely real, lol. You're the only person who has made the claim otherwise. The guy knew he was being recorded.

She can't. I asked her a few times already and she's provided nothing but smoke.

She can't. I asked her a few times already and she's provided nothing but smoke.
If you have evidence that it isn't, please provide it.

The pretense that it's not Dan Love is over the top goofy, and can't be taken seriously.

"We have two federal court orders issued by two federal court judges" what a barfbag statist.

21WIREy-Bundy-Fed-Standoff-April-12-2014-Copyright-GMN.jpg

There's the piece of shit right there. This is where he tells them that if they come through the fence to stop the federal agents from stealing cattle, they'll be shot.

Forum List

Back